Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Kotor1 missing party members

Page: 1 of 1
 CrimeScene
10-13-2005, 3:20 PM
I have had Kotor 1 for a while now and played it I don't know how many times,but I reinstalled it the other day to play again,I installed all the patches(auto update) and installed Holowen plug in -2,thats the only mod I am running,I get though all the jedi training jump on the ebon and as soon as I land on a planet(any one tryed them all)all but carth and bast dissapere?

Now this has happened 3x so far,last time I saved right after I landed on tatoonine(partys still there and can go with me)ok I get though with training jump on the ebon take off land poof all gone againe(all but carth and bast),load up the save and there there,take off land poof again.....go figure.

Be ok if I could ditch Carth(little cheese with ur whine?).

Any idea's on fixing this?

CrimeScene
 Prime
10-14-2005, 12:31 PM
Have you tried this without the mod installed?
 ChAiNz.2da
10-14-2005, 12:38 PM
Also, did you download the patch that goes with the the plug-in?

You can get it at T7's website here:

http://members.shaw.ca/t7nowhere/KotOR.htm)

Just go into the "Mods" Section, from there choose the "read full" link for the plug-in. The patch download link is listed along with the mod link :)
 CrimeScene
10-14-2005, 4:40 PM
That could be the problom,I got the plug in from pcgamemods,there was no mention of a patch there,doom on them.

CrimeScene
Page: 1 of 1