Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Miras launcher

Page: 1 of 1
 SITHSLAYER133
10-13-2005, 6:46 AM
i cant get mira to be able to fire her dam launcher can any1 help me?
 ChAiNz.2da
10-13-2005, 8:30 AM
1) Does she have it equipped?
2) Do you have any rockets?
3) You have to select her rockets from the "offense" menu where you select grenades and such.

Also, do you have any mods that directly or indirectly change Mira, Feats, or starting equipment in any way?
 SITHSLAYER133
10-13-2005, 8:18 PM
its equiped and got plenty of rockets but no action im using hack pad and the usm hack pad isnt on any characters tho i just cant be bothered in removing all the files
 ChAiNz.2da
10-14-2005, 8:23 AM
its equiped and got plenty of rockets but no action im using hack pad and the usm hack pad isnt on any characters tho i just cant be bothered in removing all the files
huh? "usm hak pad"? who, what where...

ok... when you're in a fight, are you selecting the rockets "over the enemies' head" on the menu.. then pressing the rocket (same as if you were trying to launch a grenade)... or are you looking for the rocket launcher in your quick key menus (which it won't be there unless you've modded it to launch a script)..... sorry, but I'm confused as to when the Hak Pad came into play :xp:
 SITHSLAYER133
10-14-2005, 8:20 PM
dont worry i made a little conncoction to fix it if other peoples have same prob i will release it at pcgamemods
Page: 1 of 1