Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

My RPG's

Page: 1 of 1
 Tysyacha
10-12-2005, 5:12 PM
To all who have read and/or participated in them so far,
which one did you think is the best?
 Killwithhonor
10-12-2005, 5:16 PM
Personally its between KOTOR V: The Force Plague and Two Years, Two Masters, but kotor V just started,though it does have alot more detailed writing in it, as does two years two masters but i still think that kotor V will be your best one and is your best one so far
 DarthSion101
10-12-2005, 6:37 PM
Two Years Two Masters was by far the best RP I have ever been involved with up to now. Zakoniye Sithov, the lwful sith, was good, but not quite as good as the first. KOTOR V has alot of potential and looks like its going to be alot of fun.
 Jedi Atomic
10-12-2005, 10:10 PM
Im looking forward to your new one Force Plague. I haven't been in the others because im always late so hopefully KOTOR V: The Force Plague will be fun.
 RobQel-Droma
10-12-2005, 10:36 PM
I would have to say "Two Years, Two Masters'' was the best, but I like the next one- KotOR V: Force Plague.
 ForceFightWMe12
10-13-2005, 5:05 PM
Oh, hard question. Though, like everyone else, I think I'm going to have to vote Two Years, Two Masters. But with KOTOR V out now...
Page: 1 of 1