Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

KOTOR V: The Force Plague

Page: 1 of 5
 Tysyacha
10-11-2005, 8:17 PM
Opening Text Crawl:

KOTOR V: THE FORCE PLAGUE

Even though it has been several years since the death
of the JEDI EXILE, Tysyacha, and her Master, the Dark
Lord ELRON, their legacy continues to live on. In the
fragile body of their granddaughter TYSY, the power
and the passion of the Lawful Sith still lie dormant...

Still, the JEDI COUNCIL needs her now--and anyone it
can get. A hidden and unknown Sith Lord, they believe,
has created an insidious plague that preys upon Force
Sensitives. It draws their will and their desire to serve
towards its Master's, and no one has found a cure yet.

What purpose does this Sith Lord have, and what work
will he or she have for the slaves who come so willingly?

On Dantooine

The young girl stood humbly in the center courtyard,
raising her eyes to the three most powerful members
of the Jedi Council. None of them, she thought, were
there to praise her, and yet none would punish
her either. Tysy was unsure what to make of them,
these tall, robed men who surrounded a short alien.

"Do you know why we have called you here?" asked
the man on the left, his skin as smooth and dark as
Dantooine sod. He wore a terra-cotta-colored robe.

"Yes," said Tysy, scared. Her voice was no more than
a whisper. "I've been learning basic lessons in how to use
the Force from my father, Kilian, who is a custodian here."

"Such things are forbidden by the Jedi Council," said the
gray-robed man on the alien's right, bald and imposing, with
a port-wine birthmark on his forehead. "Did you know that?"

"Yes, Master Vorn," rasped Tysy, still half-whispering. "I
accepted the lessons because I love the Force. It's the
power that flows through my veins and through all of life.
I do not seek to control it, but to use its power wisely."

"High words from you, a servant's girl," smiled the alien
in the middle, "but in my opinion, good, this is. In fantastic
danger are we Jedi!" He furrowed a pensive green brow.

"What kind of danger, Master Prada?" asked Tysy.

"A new plague, there rages, within the galaxy. Only
those who are sensitive to the Force contract it.
You are in peril, young one, but so is everyone on
the Council. Not natural is this plague, we think,
but rather a weapon wielded by a Sith Lord."

"Master Prada," interjected Master Vorn, "should
we really ask this girl to help us? She knows the
Force, and that means she, too, could become
sick. We don't want to risk her life, do we?"

"Also," added Master Lerv, the dark-skinned man
in the robe of flowerpot hue, "she knows it through
disobedience. Her father taught her some rudimentary
concepts, even though he's never been a Jedi Knight."

"I know this," said Master Prada. "However, Lerv, if
someone is sensitive to the Force, disobedience it
would be to try and suppress it. Let this girl be trained,
our young Tysy, so that she can help us if desired."

Tysy nodded emphatically. "I want to help you.
Even if I become sick with this plague, that doesn't
mean I won't do anything to try and stop it. If I just
sit by and do nothing, the plague might as well have
ravaged the galaxy already. Am I right, Masters?"

"I believe," said Master Vorn, "that you should go
toward the Training Room for your first challenge.
Someone is waiting for you there, come what may."

Though his face was stern, Master Vorn's eyes were smiling.
 RobQel-Droma
10-11-2005, 9:15 PM
Nal Hutta
The young Mandalorian stood on the airspeeder as it slowly weaved its way through the air traffic above Nar Shaddaa. Letting the airspeeder go on automatic he watched the Hutt Barges and other assortments of ships go past him. He did not like the hutts, much less their government, much less the whole planet. Unfortunately, it was the only one he remembered. As the airspeeder stopped he got out and went into the spaceport. Most did little more than merely glanced at him in his Battle Armor with his heavy blaster protruding from his holster.

This is where that fat slug said I would find the twi-lek, Coryn thought. He better be right. Walking through the crowd he spotted him. The reddish colored twi-lek spotted him and ran. Kwerdan was a terrorist who had comitted many crimes against the Republic, and was wanted by most local authorities. Of course, that was the only kind of bounty Coryn took. Ones set by the local policemen or authorities.

Chasing Kwerdan through the streets Coryn drew his blaster and shot at his several times, all missing. Kwerdan ran through the door into the scum-filled spaceport. Looking for him, Coryn stopped at each of the shady ticket sellers looking for him. Finally he spotted him, and ran toward him. Kwerdan hurriedly got in the space ship and dissappeared in the crowd. Looking at his credits Coryn realized that there was no way he would get enough money to get in a ship also to follow him. Unless he could get some from his hutt employer.

The image of Solda the Hutt appeared on the datapad.
"What do you want, Coryn?" he asked.
"My target just headed into the spaceport and took off-I am going to need some credits." Coryn replied.
"Oh, so you want for me to give you 2000 credits after you have done a grand total of three bounties of for me! You were supposed to catch him before he got to the spaceport! That is it, I will not tolerate failure. You no longer work under me, and I do not want to see your face again!"

Coryn looked into the datapad as Solda's image faded. He had no way to earn money anymore... He hated Nal Hutta. He only barely remembered living with his father on Dxun, and other bases, but the memories were a lot better. Some way or another he was going to find a way off this planet, even if he had to stow away in the ships. Looking at the guards heading into the space ship Kwerdan had just entered, he realized that this would be the perfect chance, as the guards had left there posts to see what was going on. Buying a stealth field generator from a nearby alien, he headed into the cargo hold, and knelt there, waiting as the ship took off and blasted
off into space, somewhere...
 TreeX
10-12-2005, 12:05 AM
Silently stalking the man known as Kryn Diro, Kharne Vyarn watched as his prey stepped into one of the apartments of Coruscont. He had been hunting his target for days, waiting quietly in the shadows until the cautious civilian made a slip that would give away his position. His patience had been worth it for within days of landing on Coruscont the hunted had made contact with a rich noble's family.
Smiling maliciously at the tall, white and technologically advanced building, he switched on his stealth generator, climbed the wall and shinnied into the courtyard. Stepping past a servant he slowly made his way around the unfamiliar building, glaring at everything remotely alive.
Ahh... I hear voices so this ought to be the meeting room...
Stepping towards the door, he crouch, and plugged his modified comlink's over end into the door and listened.

"Kryn, I cannot shelter you from everything that you upset!"
"But father I'm your son --!"
"Son, yes, Obeidient son, no. You have been bringing your troubles to me ever since you started this smuggler ring."
"Father I'm making money now I ---!"
"You said that last year, and within a week of saying that you asked for 50,000 credits!"
"Well if you had only given it to me I wouldn't be in this mess."
"You corrupted, hutt slave brat! I will ---!"
I've heard enough I think...

Opening the door, the two conversing adults looked at the sudden movement and the distortion field. Shutting the door and turning off his stealth generator, Kharne smiled at the open-mouthed astonished persons.
"i've got a bounty to collect on your simpering head, Kryn, and for helping him prieviously you'll go with him, daddy."
"Now wait a minute! I didn't do anything!" Shouted the older man.
"Well that's too bad you helped him, because I'm in a bad mood and your life is worth less to me then my mood."
As they spoke Kryn had been edging towards a heavy blaster on the wall, just as he reached it, Kharne popped a shot which disconnected Kryn's head from his body.
"No!" Screamed the dead man's father, he threw open his Noble's robe to reeveal a hidden blaster, before his hand even touched the holster, Kharne placed two shots in his chest. Reeling the dying man staggered towards the window, crashe dthrough it and fell to the Coruscont streets. Screams echoed up into the room and Kharne silently cursed himself.
Now it'll be harder to get out of this hell hole with the authorities looking for a stealthed killer after the servants report no sightings of anyone coming inside... better get out quick.
He switched on his stealth generator and left the way he came, and wrapping a cloak around himself he slipped into the alleyways of Coruscont.

Stepping into the port he looked around for his Single Seat Ship. He was surprised to find the hatch open and when he looked inside he snarled in fury at the sight of so many parts of the controls removed. He saw the tracks leading into the alleyways of Coruscont where it would be impossible to track through all the beggars, hitmen and gang members.

My fault for not finding a secure port...

He climbed out of the cockpit, sat on the ladder seat, put his head in his hands and started worrying.

(Someone had better get me outta this mess! **Looks at rob**)
 steven
10-12-2005, 11:26 AM
In a dark loomy cave on dantooine, 6 giantic spiders ganged up on a tiny, green alien. They had him surronded. They raised there front legs and tried to stabbed the alien. But this alien was very quick. He jumped out of the circle and picked up a rock as he landed on the ground. He threw it at such force it went straight into a monster spiders skull, killing it. They turned around and charged at the swift huminoid. For his next move he dashed under one of the spiders and launched a number of fast punches, beating the beast to death.

The last 4 turned and jumped atop of the alien however he was prepared. The alien drew a lightsaber,reviling the identity and the gaint spiders foolishly jumped ontop of the blade of the jedis traditonal weapon.

After the "training exerise" the small green jedi alien returned to the enclave. He was greeted by a young man wearing a jedi padawan uniform.

"Hello Master Solidus" Greeted the padawan.

"Good afternoon padawan." Replied the jedi master as he opened the gates into the jedi enclave.

"The jedi council wishes to see. They've been waiting a few hours" Said the padawan as if that had just come back to his mind.

"Ahh. Thank you for informing me padawan" The jedi master Solidus entered the enclave and went to the council.
 RobQel-Droma
10-12-2005, 11:38 AM
Coryn crouched in the cargo hold. He had been in there for about three hours, so he thought that the ship was almost there. He really hoped that he would be able to get a good bounty hunting job there. After he was "fired" by Solda, he knew he would never get another job there. Knowing Solda, he probably had a bouny on him already, partly to show what happened to people like him, and partly to look for more bounty hunting material.

Suddenly the cargo hatch opened and voices came drifting around the corner. Turning on his stealth generator he looked around the corner. It was Kwerdan and one of his guards. It was too low to here what they were saying, but Coryn heard something about a "ticket" Coryn realized that he could get his ticket from him, he could walk around in the ship unharmed. Drawing his blaster, he shot the guard. Kwerdan dived for the crates and got behind them. After getting a heavy blaster from his guard, Coryn charged Kwerdan after uncloaking. They fought for a few minutes, but Coryn easily defeated him.

"You beat me! No one has ever beat me," Kwerdan gasped.
"Well, there is always a first time. Now, I just want your ticket and anything else you have on you." He handed over the ticket, a prototype vibroblade, a Echani shield, and 13000 credits, an impressive sum.

Leaving Kwerdan in the cargo hold, Coryn walked through the ship. He was only stopped once, and once he showed his ticket the guards left him alone. Whispering something to one of them Coryn headed off to the viewport. The guard he had talked to sped off to the cargo hold, Hey Kwerdan, sorry, I forgot to tell you something after I promised not to tip anybody off about
you down there - I lied!

Chuckling to himself, he looked out the viewport. The ship was almost about to land. As it turned, Coryn was able to see the planet. It was Coruscant.

(Sorry if this looked wierd for a while, although it might have just been my computer that was doing something. All I know is no matter what I would do it kept making the lines and paragraphs messed up)
 TreeX
10-12-2005, 2:10 PM
Dammit, since when did i not notice my target's been marked... I needed that money off that fellow and now this guy with a stealth generator's got it all. guess I've got a new target now...

Watching the swiftly departing figure, Kharne slowly made his way through the crowd towards the Port's exit. Leaning against a wall on top of a dumpster overlooking the port he checked his blasters were clear from their holsters, turned on his stealth generator and waited for the fellow Mandalorian.
 ExtreamJedi12
10-12-2005, 3:03 PM
"Graothar, get back to work!" a man shouted to a sleeping Wookie. Groathar stood up. "I hate my mechanic job." he thought. Soon, he was back to repairing ships as usual. Hours later, he went to his next job as a pilot for a shipping company. He boarded his delivery ship and went off towards a family on Dantooine.
 ForceFightWMe12
10-12-2005, 4:44 PM
Hehahaha!
The strange laugh echoed around the walls of a small, hidden academy on the Outer Rim. The students looked around...but the voice wasn't anywhere near here...in fact...it was inside their heads!
Come to me...
Again, they looked around, but saw nothing. Some of the students began to feel sluggish...
Come to me...
One student shrugged it off, but immediatly fell to the ground, cracking his head on a table.
Come to me...
 Tysyacha
10-12-2005, 5:09 PM
On Dantooine

"Wait," said Tysy humbly to Master Vorn. "I have some more
questions about the Force Plague we're trying to fight. Where did
it come from, and how do you know you've got it? What does it do?"

Master Lerv shifted his weight to his other foot rather impatiently,
but Master Prada, in the middle, silenced him with his own response.

"Where it comes from, we know not. However, we do know that
it weakens a person's will. When someone sensitive to the Force
contracts it, they find themselves more and more unable to resist
the pull of the Dark Side. Not only that, but very hot, their bodies
become. Fever sets in, because the afflicted are trying to fight it.
Delirium sometimes comes. Be careful, Tysy. Your mind, you must
guard well. An airborne plague this is, or rather Force-borne!"

"Thank you, Master Prada," replied Tysy sincerely. "I will."

"Now go, go!" insisted Prada happily. "Await, your challenges do."
 RobQel-Droma
10-12-2005, 5:28 PM
Coruscant

Coryn walked through the Coruscant shops, looking around the city. So far he had spent 600 of his 15000 credits buying food, supplies, and a few sheilds, along with upgrades for his blaster and prototype Vibro-Sword. So far he had only been directed to one Exchange leader, who apparently was looking for new bounty hunters. Walking in his "office", Coryn was taken to him, with trandoshan guards surrounding him.

"What is it you want," the leader, a Gran named Trussq demanded.
"I'm a bounty hunter, looking for work." Coryn replied.
"What is your background?"
"I am a Mandalorian. And I got that thug Kwerdan, the terrorrist. Need anything more be said?" Coryn showed him the I.D. card he had pulled out of Kwerdan's pocket.
"Hmm...Someone finally took him down. Well, take a background check on him...."

A few hours later his guards came back.

"Well, he checks out all right. He was fired by that hutt on Nal Hutta, Solda, and made his way here."
"Good."

He nodded to the two guards, and Coryn found his feet knocked out from under him. Rolling backwards, he socked one of the guards in the jaw and threw him against the wall. The other one managed to get his pistols, but Coryn tripped him and threw him down on the ground, flinging his arm backwards into the other guards face, who went back into the ground. At the sound of security systems powering up he pulled out his holdout pistol and shot at the defense turret. The shots hit a invisible force feild.

"Very good, very good, that was impressive." the Gran took a big drink out of the glass near him.
"That was a demonstration?" Coryn asked.
"Yes, I find it necessary to see how good the bounty hunters I get are, especially if they have no background. But you have made your point, and I think you have a bright future with our organization." Trussq smiled and took another drink.

"A few beginning bountys are already here for you." Trussq began, "A troublemaker who has frequented a section of Coruscant and recently stole a great deal of money from us. 200 credits for him. Then there is a air taxi driver who recently tipped off the local authorities as to one of our own men, who was ironically helping them with catching a criminal, 200 credits for him. The last one is actually the criminal that I just mentioned, he was last sighted near Dantooine."
 Jedi Atomic
10-12-2005, 5:46 PM
(((can Taris be a planet rebuilt and lively with people?)))

(((well rebuilt since it was KOTOR I and this is KOTOR V, 4 chapters after it bombarded)))
 RobQel-Droma
10-12-2005, 6:02 PM
Coruscant

Coryn walked out of Trussq's office. He had just collected the 200 credits from taking care of the thief, and decided to head to Dantooine. He really didn't have to right away, but he wanted some more action, and most of all wanted to get into space.

A small snub fighter shot out of the hangar in Trussq's private estate, and made the jump to hyperspace. Coryn sat in the cockpit, thinking. Things seemed to be going his way finally, and a bounty hunter job with the exchange wasn't so bad either. A few hours passed, and then the small ship came out of hyperspace near Dantooine. A small yacht was near, so he hailed it and asked them if they had seen a small, reddish-brown ship around here. They replied that they had, and had thought it landed on the planet. I think he did too, Coryn thought. Probably would hide near the Jedi Enclave, thinking the Jedi would unwittingly protect him

Dantooine
His ship landing in a small docking bay, and a few hours later, he was in a speeder flying across the plains, heading for the Jedi Enclave.
 ExtreamJedi12
10-12-2005, 6:25 PM
Graothar landed near the family's home. "Thank you for the package." a man said behind the door. "Anytime." Graothar moaned. He thought to himself "I have some free time." Graothar decided to drive his delivery swoop around the plains. Later, he dectected another swoop on radar and actually saw it. "Looks like a Bounty Hunter." he thought. He decided to follow it.
 DarthSion101
10-12-2005, 6:27 PM
High in orbit above the forest world of Kashyyyk, a massive Sith Battleship loomed, casting a terrible shadow on the planetscape below. The stars glistened and reflected off of its hull like thousands of little lights.

Standing on the observation deck staring into the great darkness that is space, was a dark lord of the sith, one who was not so well known in the republic. He liked it that way, it made the jedi more and more like lambs to the slaughter, for how could they fight an enemy that did not exist. He was a large man, with a powerful physique, shorts straight dark hair, and eyes as red as the blood of his freshly killed victims. His flesh had gone a ghostly grey, from years of powerful Dark side corruption. This mysterious figure was known only as Darth Sinister.

The doors from his elevator shaft slid open, two trandoshan warriors entered the main observation chamber cautiously and spoke to the shadowy Sith Lord. "Lord Sinister....the operation on Kashyyyk goes well, we have taken 10,000 wookies into controlled slavery, as you have commanded, they are being loaded onto our transporter vessels as we speak.....what is to their destination?" Hissed the Larger of the two Trandoshans....obviously the leader. Sinister remained silent, just staring intently into the void of space. The two Lizards looked at one another, then the larger stepped a little closer and spoke again. "My lord where is the shipment of wookies to be......". The deep grovelly tone of Darth Sinister's voice cut the Trandoshans question short. "Take the beast shipment to Thule, and await my arrival."

The two Trandoshans stared at one another with puzzled looks on their faces. "But lord Sinister....Thule is an ancient Sith graveyard....it has no..." Again the lizard is cut off by Darth Sinister. "Foolish reptiles, do not question me, just do as you are commanded." Sinister snarled impatiently. "As you command Lord Sinsiter."

Darth Sinister whirled around to face the two Trandoshans, his black cape flowing behind him as he faced them. The slavers felt a chill of pure terror trickle up and down their spines. "Now leave me, and go to thule as I have commanded, there you will be among to bear witness to the coming darkness." Sinister exclaims. The two Trandoshans bow, and make their way off of the observation deck. Sinister Turns to stare once again into space, all his thought focusing on his plans.

Again the elevator door slides open, this time the ships Admiral made his way to Sinsiter's presence. He kneeled accordingly. "My lord, the Engines are primed and ready, all troops have enterred the bays, and the Trandoshan fleet has just jumped for Thule, what are your orders? Shall we follow? The admiral asked.

Sinister smirked at the admirals question, and replied. "Kashyyyk, is an uncivilized world inhabitted by beasts, born to serve my purposes. It is covered with trees, and should burn well. We leave no evidence behind. Bombard the entire Forest. Show these beasts true wrath."

"It will be done my lord"

"Then plot a course for Thule, our experiments and augmentation of our new pets must begin immediately." Sinister responded.

"As you wish m'lord." The admiral responded.
.................................................. .................................................. ................

In orbit of Kashyyyk, The mammoth vessel known as The Kracken, began to fire is deadly barrage onto the unsuspecting forest below. Red bolts of energy whizzed and fell from the sky, in a terrible display, that would have put Darth Malak's bombing of Taris years earlier to shame.

The Kracken ceased its firing, only after the fires from below could be seen in space. Charged its engines and made the jump to THULE.
 Killwithhonor
10-12-2005, 6:28 PM
Cronus glancing around at the weakling Jedi padawans in the Coruscant Academy. Wearing the usual Light Master Jedi Robes, he started to walk and see who he may spare and who he may kill. Finding the perfect padawan to be his aprentice. Walking around still he gave an evil glance at a Master. Cronus smirked and then smiled at him as if he was going to die, which was what the Master felt. He felt the coldness in Cronus's heart and kept an eye on him.

Cronus still looking around, spotted a padawan who looked bold and for the challenge, not like these other scrawny Jedi wanabees. This one stuck out from the crowd, something was different about this one. Cronus thinking, thought "Only one thing could be self evident..... He was force sensitive!" Cronus started to walk and soon enough he was in the middle of a bunch of jedi ranks. Again thinking, he thought, "I will kill off these Jedi except for that one padawan over there."

Giving another smirk he ripped off the Master Jedi Robe which he was wearing and out came out his Black Lightsaber gleeming and taking all light in the room and filling it with the cold hearted darkness that powered Cronus. The Master Jedi that Cronus had given a smirk ignited his lightsaber and started to run towards the unknown intruder. He then saw other ranks of the order ignite their lightsabers also. Cronus thought "Well this is going to be fun!"
The Master Jedi was striking upon Cronus, One to the right then left then middle. Cronus blocked these easily defended hits.

"Bye bye Master Jedi!"
Striking with one blow, he sliced the hilt of the lightsaber sparking a small very small explosion, almost like a little spark. The Jedi stood defenseless, as Cronus took off his head with one swift move. More Jedi ran at him, one after one Cronus took these Jedi's lives and used them as a source of energy to increase his powers and sense. Then the Padawans ran at Cronus. Cronus walked through the crowd of them holding out his lightsaber and swinging left and right and foward, taking them out with one blow each. One padawan jumped on his back thinking that Cronus didnt have a chance. Cronus had thought to himself, "Lets see what he does now, will he try and kill me or will he fall to the darkside because of the amazing power of Myself" The small Padawan instead took swing at Cronus's head. Cronus blocked it and used his lightsaber and threw the Padawans across the room dead center into a Jedi Knight's forehead. Then Cronus threw the little one off his back onto a padawans saber. He kept fending them off until there was only one left. The force sensitive.
He said to the Padawan

"You cannot kill me, but i wish not to kill you for the sake that you have a chance. Not like these other padawans, you possess powers far greater than any Jedi here, You just have to unleash those powers. I can help you do this, but I need you. Follow me back to my ship and we can be ones with remarkably great powers! There is more to the force than just light. To become a powerful Jedi you must know both sides of the force!"

"Padawan:You killed my friends!"

"Ahh, yes indeed i have, but with your help, we can revive them the same as they were when they died'

Padawan: "Really? Can we do this?"

"Yes we can, Together, we can do many things once thought not possible, so what is your choice?"

Padawan: "I....I....I will go, i want to be as powerful as you!'

"Yes, now you see, follow me back to the ship"

Padawan: "Yes"

*The two went to the ship and headed out to the sith academy on Thule (Is that ok if theres a sith academy there?*

*Inside the Destroyer(thats my ship)*

"My young aprentice, we are going to Thule, an ancient sith planet, we will be meeting Darth Sinister there, He does not know we are coming but im sure he will be glad to see you"

Padawan:"Yes Darth Cronus"
 Tysyacha
10-12-2005, 7:35 PM
(OOC: Yes, Taris can be rebuilt and lively again, but maybe not on the
same scale as the former Taris was. Let's say that the inhabitants living
there now are still scared of another Sith attack, since it hasn't even been
5 years since Darth Malak razed the planet originally.

Also, I am going to post Tysy's current location before I start writing
in-character prose. Would all of you please do that for me, too?
Sometimes, I get mixed-up and lost as to where everyone is at
the moment. Right now, Tysy's on Dantooine, but that's about
to change. :))
 ForceFightWMe12
10-12-2005, 8:08 PM
The remaining students at the far-off academy felt tingles going down their spine, as if something...or someone...was watching them from the shadows.
Come to me...
Padawans fell to their knees, clutching their heads, others were knocked unconcious by the sheer force of the mental blow.
Come to me...
One man howled out in anguish.
Come to me...
The man's body loosened and he said, "I will come."
 Tysyacha
10-12-2005, 9:12 PM
Dantooine

When Tysy entered the Training Room of the Jedi Enclave,
she found, to her surprise, Master Prada standing in the middle
of its large white sparring mat. His face was enigmatic, unreadable
except for the deep wisdom in his eyes. Prada beckoned to her.
The young girl stepped forward, unsure what all of this meant.

"Master Prada?", she asked. "What is my first challenge? I had assumed
that someone else would be giving it to me. I thought you'd--um--watch."

"Watch I do," replied Prada, "but assume I do not. The Jedi are in
jeopardy, young one, and this is why you won't be part of them.
Ruthless are the Sith, and they will stop at nothing to murder or
recruit the members of the Jedi Order to serve their evil cause.
Prefer it, the Council would, if you would travel undercover to
seek the epicenter of the Plague. A lightsaber makes one a target.
For your own safety while hidden, you shall not carry one, Tysy."

The young girl was dumbfounded. "Not carry a--not become a Jedi?
How can I not? Is this because of my disobedience, because of the
basic Force-wielding lessons I learned from my father?"

Master Prada shook his head, but Tysy quailed on, unsure. "I can't
believe it. You can't do this to me--dangle the possibility and the hope
of becoming a Jedi in front of me, and then withhold it because you believe
I won't be safe! Master Prada, how can I hope to stop the Sith and the Force
Plague if I'm not even a Jedi?" Her face flushed hot with anger, and with fear.

"Imagine, young one, if only Jedi could help to stop the Sith," replied Prada.
"Those on the Dark Side of the Force would conquer. So many would be
helpless in the face of great danger. We need everyone on our side. Tysy,
you are Light-sided in heart, but wish I do that you would work as a neutral.
Kill you on sight, the Sith might not, as they almost always would a Jedi.
Now, do you understand why part of the Order you won't be, my child?"

Sadly, Tysyacha nodded. "I know you're right, but what about power?
What about the Force?" She felt a hard lump in her throat. "Can I keep
growing stronger in it if I'm not a Jedi?"

"What do you think?", asked Prada. "Deep within yourself, search now."

Tysy closed her soft blue eyes and felt the warmth of energy surround
her. She could also feel a peaceful, spiritual connection with the world.
So what if she was not one of the Jedi Knights? Master Prada thought
'outside of the plasteel cylinder', so to speak. If he needed her to go
undercover, then go undercover she would. She bowed to her Master.

Force Power Gained: Energy Resistance
Feat Gained: Force Sensitive

"Go outside now, to the docking pad near the Enclave. There is a merchant
freighter, the Myriad, waiting for you. Board it and meet its pilot."

Tysy bowed again and did as Master Prada commanded. Who was the pilot?
 DarthSion101
10-12-2005, 9:24 PM
THULE

The Kracken slithered throughout it's orbit, like some type of enormous serpent, casting its shadow on the operations of the Trandoshan and Sith forces.

Dozens of transport craft made their way from the Trandoshan fleet to the planet below. The surface of the planet was dotted with ancient Sith ruins, monuments and massive palace like structures. The Slaver craft were landing on a platform in front of what appeared to be the largest of the ancient temples. Sith soldiers came pouring out to meet the Trandoshan slavers. "Where you Sith want these wookie beasts?" questioned a large scaly Trandoshan. "Begin loading them into this structure", pointing directly behind them to the massive monolithic temple. "What? In there, its an abandoned wreck?" The Lizard rasped. "Appearances, are decieving my reptilian friend." spoke the sith officer. "Deep within this temple is our genetic enhancement, and augmentation laboratory and experimentation center. A perfect disguise wouldn't you say?" spoke the captain. "Hmmph......you paid your fees, we care not what you do with thses slaves.May these wookies suffer an eternity of pain." rasped the Trandoshan. "O I assure you, Lord Sinister has something special planned for them." The Sith captain retorted.

Hundreds of Sith Troopers and Trandoshan Slavers began unloading the Slave cargo of 10,000 wookies. They forced the proud beasts at gunpoint, with restraint collars and shockstaffs up the ramp and into the Lab facilities.

The Sith captain stood at the entrance with his hands crossed arrogantly behind his back. "Load those primitive beasts into the augmentation chambers, for testing and processing." He spoke. "Yes sir, right away." replied the sergeant on duty. Trandoshan Slavers were beating several rebellious wookies into line with shockstaffs, gleefully singeing the fur on their bodies, and joyfully hearing the beasts howl in painful agony, as they made their way to certain torment, at the hands of Darth Sinister's scientists.

.................................................. .................................................. ................

THULE (The Kracken in orbit)

Darth Sinister stood on his bridge, observing the activites of the Trandoshan fleet, watching as loading craft took off and scurried to and from the planetscape, ferrying their live cargo. An arrogant smile crosses his evil lips.

The ships admiral Kirill stands behind Sinister, staring at his master's dark menacing form. "My lord, we have word from the laboratories." the admiral stated confidently.

Sinister spoke without even turning. "You may continue Admiral, I am eager to hear of the progress."

"The last of the Wookie subjects are being forced into the genetic augmentation chambers. Captain Grann has just contacted us from the lab, he awaits your approval to begin genetic altering treatments." Admiral Kirill said.

"Tell him to begin immediately, I look forward to seeing how these animals hold up, and if they indeed can serve my purposes. Have my shuttle ready, I go to the labs myself to oversee my plan in action." Sinister evily stated.
Darth Sinsiter turned sharply, his black cape flowing about his shoulders like it had a life of its own. "Admiral, have the lab prepared for my arrival."

""I will inform them m'lord."

Sinister walked quickly down the hall to the hangar, his destination......The mutations, and genetics labs.
 Jedi Atomic
10-12-2005, 9:59 PM
Taris

<<------*------>>

Scur Jal' Daan, a restoration expert, walked along the paths of the Upper City.
He noticed the military base, which was the Sith base when occupied before the bombardment, was forming into the its original self again. Scur was off duty so he went to the cantina, which was mainly fixed first. While in the cantina some men in robes started taunting some other guys and started to fight. The guy that was being taunted immediately pulled out a lightsaber it ignited with a glossy black. The Sith Lord sliced the head off the guy and used the Force Plague on anyone force sensitive but Scur didn't know what he did. The Sitth Lord started killing anyone uneffected by it and Scur ran out before the Sith Lord could kill him.

Scur ran to the military base, panting he exclaimed "Theres... ..Theres a Sith or a jedi killing everybody in the Cantina."
The Captain hurried to the next room and some Jedis ran through him almost knocking him over and rushed out the blast door. The Captain immediately announced on the military com, "Everyone report to the Cantina and Kill the Sith. He is dressed in a blackish brown robe."
Scur ran outside seeing the Sith Lord running towards his escape ship. He races towards the ship and tries to grab on to the landing gear but slips and lands on the ground and the Sith Lord escapes into space.
 RobQel-Droma
10-12-2005, 10:30 PM
(((So Tysyacha, can we give ourselves force powers and feats after events in the story by ourselves?)))

Dantooine
Coryn went as fast as he could to the Jedi Enclave. The man he was chasing would probably hide there, due to all the Jedi. This was not going to be easy, as the Jedi would probably sense anything he was trying to do and come running. But then again, nothing really was easy.

Looking behind him, he spotted nothing, but was still uneasy.Too bad there isn't a radar on this hunk of tin. He passed a small estate and then came to the Enclave. He got off, and searched through most of the estates with no result. He had to be in the enclave, with the Jedi. Sighing, Coryn went inside. There were Jedi walking around everywhere. Some padawans training, and some other Jedi talking. Perhaps he should ask one of the protocol droids.

"Hello, sir, welcome to the Jedi Enclave. My primary function is to provide information about Dantooine. Is there something you would like to know?" the protocol droid asked.
"Yes, I am looking for a certain man, " Coryn described the man, and the protocol droid replied,
"There was a man here who matches that description, he went to the Jedi Masters to find an apartment. If you speak with them, they might be able to give you more information."

Coryn sighed. It appeared he would have to go talk to them, maybe they might help him. After all, the person he was chasing was a criminal. He headed to the Jedi council.
 Tysyacha
10-12-2005, 10:59 PM
(((Yes, or as a happy surprise, others may grant them to you. Like now. ;) )

Coryn: Feat Gain: Stealth Cross-Class Skill is now a Class Skill, since you
did all that sneaking around to try and find the criminal. Hope you like that. :)

As Coryn approached the three Masters, he came upon two of them
murmuring under their breaths. One was a small, green, and wrinkled
extraterrestrial. The other, a foreboding figure, had a forehead with
a port-wine birthmark. It was almost red, like the blood of the Sith.

"Master Prada," said the birthmarked man gruffly. "Do you really think
sending this girl out against the Sith with no training and no Jedi feats
is a wise idea? I think your plan's a good one, but she's not prepared for the
forces of the Dark Side. I'm sure one lightsaber battle will cut her down!"

"Do not fear," said the extraterrestrial. "She will be in good hands, for the
Dark Side's lords and those in league with them will think her valuable. Force
Sensitive is this one, young Tysy, and fools are they who ignore her
future power. Want to use her, the Sith will, and not to murder her."

"I hope you're sure," grumbled Vorn, "because I'm not. I don't want to be
the one to tell her family that she died if she gets killed on some planet,
or else if she succumbs to the Plague. I'm as concerned about her as you
are, and I really think someone else, one of the other Padawans, should go
aboard the Myriad in her place. I'm sure Lerv would agree. Right, Lerv?"

"Uh, excuse me," said the dark-skinned man, "but it seems we have a visitor.
Hello," he said to Coryn with a smile, "and welcome to Dantooine. Can we Jedi
help you, or have you come to find out more about our hallowed order?"
 DarthSion101
10-12-2005, 11:53 PM
THULE (Sinister's Labs)

Darth Sinister, accompanied by the commander Grann, walked down through the main observation hallway, of his testing labs. The long white floored corridor seemed to go on forever, with forcefield walls on each side.

Sinister smiled as he stopped at one of the first test rooms. This first room had countless wookies strapped down to tables with energy restraints, howling, and screaming, as hundreds of medical droids poked and prodded them. "Ah and here is our firest chamber, this is where we test their stamina and pain threshold, to see if they can survive the treatments and genetic mutations." Spoke the commander. Darth Sinister stepped forward, and stared smiling at the wookies howls of agony.

The continued on further down the hall, until they came to another chamber, with hundreds of wookies encased in medical tanks, hooked up to all kinds of tubes and needles. "And here is where we begin pumping our gene mutating chemicals, and brain washing serums. when they come out of here, they have no knowledge of anything, and will be ours to program as we see fit." The Commander stated confidently.
"Excellent" Replied Sinister.

Next they came to a very large room, filled with even more medical tanks, the wookies in these tanks looked different, larger, bulkier, their fur had started to fall out from various parts of their bodies. "Now this room is where the real fun begins.....these wookies have been injected with a most powerful, and irreversible genetic amplifying serum. It causes them to grow, and increases their strength, yet keeps their minds clean of tampering. Sinsiter looked closer, some of the wookies, had spikes growing out of their shoulders, others out of their knuckles, and feet, some had sprouted fangs, and powerful jaws.

They continued further into their twisted labyrinth of evil. Finally they had come to a room which seemed to go on forever, filled with flat exam tables, and strapped unconscious onto the tables with energy restraints, were fully mutated, and augmented wookie, if they could truly be called wookies anymore, subjects. Their eyes closed tightly, with small electronic attatchments an their heads. "This room is where the magic of mental control is established." Spoke the Commander. "Those tiny devices on their heads are filling their blank minds, with a code, which matches with their genetic programming, making them completely obedient to you Lord Sinister."
"Good,Good......Everything is going as I have planned, these monsters will serve as perfect implements of terror throughout the galaxy, whenever we strike these beasts will strike down everything in their way, with no concern for their own lives."

"Precisely Lord Sinsiter." replied Grann
"The first batch, will be done in 72 hours, which meets our deadline perfectly. The Trandoshans are bringing the second shipment, just as the first is ready to ship out. Every week, more of these savages will be ours to control"

"NO" shouted Sinister, startling the commander Grann. "not ours......MINE."
"Of course master."

"All life in this galaxy now serves my purpose." Sinister arrogantly stated.

"If the republic and the jedi should find out about our projects, they would surely strike." Grann stated cautiously.

Sinister laughs a dark and evil cackle. and folds his arms accross his chest. "Soon enough, these bestial abominations will be seen throughout, the galaxy wreaking havoc everywhere they are sent. should the jedi, or the republic catch on, it will already be to late. These mutations will usher in a new age, they will strike terror into the hearts of the galaxy. They will be deployed en masse soon enough."

"Most effective planning sire, we do after all have an unlimited supply, with a planet full of these creatures, for our taking." Grann responded.

"Yes, and the Trandoshans make a most agreeable trading partner, they have no morals, no ethics, as long as they make their credits, they care nothing for what happens. If ever their was a species, that was the mirror of the dark side, its the Trandoshans." Sinister claimed. "I go now to the academy. contact me when the monsters are complete, I will have a little demonstration, we will see how the a beast stands up to several of my apprentices, if they can kill it they graduate, if not....well they die....either way, it'll be an interesting test."

Sinister turned and exited the labs for The Sith academy.
 RobQel-Droma
10-13-2005, 1:06 AM
Dantooine

Coryn was suprised by the mans honest and open answer. He stuttered and then asked him about the criminal.

"Hmm, you seek this person? We have seen him, but he asked not to be revealed. Is there some reason you want to find him?"
"He is a criminal, and I am hunting him" Coryn replied.
"Ah, yes, so we found out, and arrested him. It seems you are a bounty hunter, yes?" The Jedi Master frowned.
"Well, yes, I am," Coryn replied. "It seems you beat me to him."
 steven
10-13-2005, 11:20 AM
Solidus walked up to Tysy who had just exitted the jedi enclave "Exuse me young padawan. A word with you, can I have a word with you?" asked the small green alien. He jumped onto a ledge so he would be the same height as Tysy head.
'she looks familar.. could she be? Nah.' He thought and shook his head.
"Im jedi master Solidus. The council has sent you to find the origins of this new threat, the force plague. Am I right?"
 TreeX
10-13-2005, 2:40 PM
((eh, sorry for missing basically a whole page, my internet went down >_>
Now where was I...))

Kharne spat on the ground of Coruscant, snarling at his misfortune of the dumpster's rotting metal dropping him in it as soonas the Mandalorian Bounty Hunter was close enough. Climbing out, he looked around and let off a stream of curse words even a Hutt would quail at.
Legitimate Work for me then... damn...

Stepping into the Exchange Office he noted a Gran sitting behind a desk with a pair of Trandoshans flanking him. As soon as he stepped in he noticed anothe rpair of Trandoshan guards holding blasters to his head.

"Point that thing somewhere else Snake-Breath."
"What is it you want fool?" Asked the Gran.
"A job."
"Ahh... another Bounty Hunter I assume, just like that Coryn fellow. Well he's off on a job on Dantooine, so you won't meet him for now. Now lets -"
Kharne flipped out his ID.
"So, you've obviously been through this process... Guards, check the ID.
Now we will wait."

The guards stepped back into the room and announced the their visitor's history (read my profile... too lazy to type it up again.)
"Mmm... alright fine, there's a mercenary not paying his dues to the Exchange after borrowing a large sum of money. Find him somewhere on this planet and bring those credits back. If he has none, shoot him."

Kharne stepped back into the office with a feel of minor annoyance, the mercenary had not put up much of a fight other then yell and pull out a broken blaster rifle.
The Gran seemed pleased about the demise of the late Mercenary and shuffled through some papers.

"Hmm... I Suppose we can trust your skills and record. Alright. There is a little Jedi, I mean literally little, on Dantooine known as Solidus. He ruined the attempts of four of our Bounty Hunters claims over a settler who had owned us money. Neutralise him, I don't care if you hit him over the head with a hammer just make him disappear."
"Wait, you want me to hunt a Jedi!? Thats insane!"
"So your skills are not up to the task currently - employed Mercenary?"
"Uhh... ahh... No... I was just... Startled."
"Good. Now get out of my office. Take the first ship to your right in the hangar."

As the ship dropped out of hyperspace above the planet of Dantooine, Kharne mused about how to handle a Jedi.
Adhesive Grenade then lots of Frag Grenades I think I'm stuck with...

The ship landed in the port and Kharne stepped out into the fresh air of Dantooine.
"Nice. No wonder people like to settle here."
 ForceFightWMe12
10-13-2005, 4:11 PM
A man dressed in black robes strode through the halls of the academy. He cackled softly at the scene before him. All of those young, pathetic students lying on the ground, either unconcious or worse. He smiled.
 Killwithhonor
10-13-2005, 4:32 PM
On Thule
Landing down on this almost deserted planet, Cronus spots the Sith Academy. There was endless terrain, it looked like it went on forever. Then Cronus look upon the ruins. I see Darth Sinister has been up to some experiements, alot of them.

Ghastro(The padawan):"They are wookies!" "Why would they steal them?"

Cronus: "I have no idea, but I had overheard a while back that Sinister was planning on doing some mutating experiements for his army." We will go see in the Academy, you must meet him, he his just as powerful as me, if not more." "You will feel it once your inside, more then you can feel mine"

Loading up on speeders, they turn them on.
"Alright lets go"

They blasted across the surface as the sand sifted over their face. They had stopped and arrived at the Sith Academy.

"Ahh, we are here" "lets go"

*They soon met up with Darth Sinister*

Cronus: "There he is, hes something aint he?"
Ghastro:"Yes he is alot more powerful than i had expected"

Cronus: "Darth Sinister, nice to meet up with you again, look at my new aprentice" "May i have a word with you for a second?"

"I have an idea, This padawan is force sensitive, maybe we could incorporate him into an ultimate expeirment with a mutated wookie, or unmuted wookie"
 ExtreamJedi12
10-13-2005, 4:47 PM
Graothar saw the speeder at the house."Hmm..." he thought. He decided to keep his speeder there and walk up to the door. He hid behind the door and waited for someone to come out.
 Jedi Atomic
10-13-2005, 4:55 PM
Taris

<<------*------>>

After slipping and falling to the ground shaken he shook his head and forgot all about it. He started going to the Medical Lab, started putting the bacta tanks into order along the wall. When in place he started hooking up the tubes and cords into the pipe in the wall to the bacta tank top, took the cords and put them into the controller in the middle of the room.

Later, after his break he headed to the military base, looking for a job. They said that Scur can work on the malfunctioned control panel in the security room which blew up after a hit from the bombardment. A protocal droid lead him to the security room and when he walked in, he could tell which one was malfunctioned. Scur started repairing the sparking wire and hanging cords and he eventually had it paneled and functional. Now, he only needed to put the programs into it, if only he knew what needed to go into it. He headed down to the main control room and asked the leader what needed to go on the malfunctioned control panel. He told him and Scur hurried back to the security room and punched in the things needed.

He headed down to the receptionist and she wasn't there. He looked around and soon the Sith Lord from earlier barged in and looked at Scur. The Sith Lord must have thought he was force sensitive and used force Plaque, but it just made a tingle in Scur's body. The Sith Lord thought it worked because Scur fell to the ground, so he ran through the next door and disappeared behind the corner. Scur eventually got up and called the leader, "Sir, there seems to be a Sith running rampid in the base using a force move that tingles, but it didn't do anything to me." The leader immediately called the barracks to go to the front door of his room and guard. "Thank you, you might have managed to keep mostly everyone from dying unnoticed." thanked the Military leader.

Scur Jal' Daan: skill gain: +1 intelligence:
fixing the malfunctioned control panel
 RobQel-Droma
10-13-2005, 6:52 PM
Dantooine

Coryn walked around the Enclave, looking at the multitude of Jedi-Padawans training and going back and forth on some errand of there own, Knights loitering around the Training rooms, and Masters offering assisstance and advice. He had seen Jedi before, a long time ago, when he was 11, and had almost idolized them for a while; especially since the greatest of all the Mandalores had even joined a Jedi's party, the Jedi Exile-someone named Tyac-Tysyacha, something like that.

He went over to one of the computers, and looked into the database files, just wondering over the history of the Jedi Order. Logging out, he went and explored most of the Enclave, and even had a small game of Pazaak with a merchant and bought a few more items from the money he won. Heading to the exit of the Jedi Enclave, Coryn noticed the training rooms and took a look inside before exitting the Enclave, heading to his ship on the docking pad. I better not spend too long here, or Trussq will cross me off as dead.

As he stepped outside, he still got that sensation he was being watched, but something was telling him that it was out of curiosity; At least that is what he thought. Walking forward he was using all his senses to try and discover who it was, but although he knew someone was there, he couldn't tell anything. Heading off to his speeder, he zoomed off toward the docking pad going off the regular routes into a grove as fast as he could. Lets see him follow me now.

Coryn: Skill Gain: 1+ Awareness
 DarthSion101
10-13-2005, 7:18 PM
THULE (academy interior)

Darth Sinister stood in the center of the academy floor, surrounded by his eager Sith Apprentice's. He cracked his neck, and began delivering his speech to the students. "Those of you priviledged enough, and whom I deem ready to become full members of the Sith, will be faced with one final test of skill. IT is simple really, you will be placed in the arena against a single adversary, a lone wookie. All you have to do is survive. Should........" Sinister's attention was disrupted as the doors to the academy slid open, and he heard a familiar voice address him. He spun around, and saw Cronus, and a young boy standing before him. "Ah Cronus, how good of you to join us, I was just telling my students of their graduation trial, and how unique it will be." His eyes darted to the young man with Cronus. " And what have you brought me.....more meat for the grinder." He smiled evily.
 Killwithhonor
10-13-2005, 8:35 PM
"Yes, and i must say, he was fisty at first at the Coruscant Jedi Academy but he turned into a nice canidate" Cronus chuckled
He looked around, oh well um, looks like you have business to attend to, ill show this one to his room and training and everything else he needs!
 DarthSion101
10-13-2005, 8:39 PM
Sinister nodded, and gestured with his hand for Cronus to depart. "Oh cronus?"

Cronus turned to face Sinister.

"Do join me in the arena tonite, I have something special in store for my eager apprentices, and I don't think you want to miss it." Sinister laughed coldly.

.................................................. .................................................. ....

Later that evening Sinister made his way into his spectators box in the ancient arena. He glanced nonchalantly at the stands, which were filled with eager cheering troops, officers, and potential sith lords in the making.
He stood and motioned with his arms for the crowd to become silent.

Very quickly the became silent. "Fellow sith, I do thank you for joining me here, to be among the first to bear witness, of the dawn of a new era, and era that will be ushered in with terror, and blood. An era where the Sith rule, and the jedi cease to exist." Sinister turned to the first gate on the sandy coliseum floor, send out the three potential's. The gate slid open, and three sith apprentices made their way onto the game floor, they proceeded out in front of Sinister's box, and kneeled. "This will be the test my friends, to deem you worthy of service as Sith Lords. All you have to do is survive, thats not to difficult is it." Sinister slyly stated. "We will not fail you master." Spoke the students.

Sinister chuckled. "REALEASE THE WILD BEAST" Shouted Sinister.
On the opposite side of the arena, a large gate opened slowly, and what came into sight silenced the crowds. It appeared to be a wookie, but it's size had doubled, its fur had fallen off in multiple places, and its muscles bulged from areas that were still fur covered. Its flesh was dotted with all kinds of mechanical gizmos, and amplifiers. The beasts eyes had gone a blood red, and large bonelike spikes protruded from its spine and shoulders, the animal's teeth had turned into large dripping fangs, and its jaw had grown in size. The beast stepped towards the three terrified students, and roared a defeaning sound that shook the arena.

Sinister rose, and gave his command to the beast. "Tear them apart". The beast roared and charged toward the students, who had now ignited their sabers.

Behind Darth Sinister sat commander Grann, "The beasts have shown to be exceptionally resilient, and are now mindless servants, programmed to serve you Lord Sinister. Our new chemicals are ready for alpha phase testing. Which means the Omega project is ready to begin. Our serums are now compatible to be used on humans, just as you predicted my lord."

Sinister watched as the students attempted to fight the mammoth beast.
"Excellent work commander Grann, begin Omega project immediately, human enhancement and augmentation.HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Sinister laughed coldly.

"It will be done master."

Sinsiter smiled as the wookie grabbed one of the three students and bit him in half. The other two charged and began slicing at the animal with their sabers, which seemed to do little to affect it.

"Master Sinister, it almost slipped my mind, but your new pets have been coated with a new invisible cortosis alloy, making them lightsaber resistant."

"You have done well commander."

The enormous beast took one swipe with its massive paw, and sent one of the two remaining apprentices careening of the wall in front of Sinister's observation box. The second sith charged the beast from behind, and lept onto the beast's shoulders and began chooping at its neck and head, with his saber. The beast pulled the young man off of its shoulders with ease, and slammed him down on the floor. It then proceeded to crush his skull under its gigantic foot, his gurgling scream lasted only a second.

"HAHAHAHAHAH, It popped his head like teenager would pop a pimple" Sinister found this to be supremely amusing.

The third boy struggled to his feet, but it was to late, as the beast grabbed him with both hands,lifeted him off the ground, the boys feet kicked and dangled, as the beast tore both of his arms from their sockets. His bloody armless form fell to the sandy coliseum floor. His shrieks of agony, only seemed to add to Darth Sinister's enjoyment of the event. The beast looked up at Sinister, as if waiting for the masters command. The young sith pleaded with Darth Sinister. "Master...ughhh....help...me...please.........HELP ME PLEASE."
Sinister just found this all the more enjoyable. "My young foolish friend, why should I help one as weak as you, to be brought down by a beast. Did you truly believe your final test would be so easy. I used you and the others as guinea pigs for my new pets." Sinsiter stated coldly.

In that moment, the last of his life, the young sith realized that Sinsiter knew they would be killed, and if Sinsiter would do this to his own, what mercy would he have for the rest of the galaxy. The boy regretted ever leaving his jedi masters, and closed his eyes as the Giant snarling beast approached. He could feel its hot foul smelling breath on his face. He felt a sharp pain in his skull, a dull crunching, then blackness......

Sinister watched joyfully as the wookie bent down over the boys trembling form, and crushed his skull between its jaws.
"Get this beast back inits pen with the rest, and prepare them for the battle to come." Sinister stood up and exited the arena.
 Killwithhonor
10-13-2005, 9:12 PM
Cronus chuckled under his breath so only Sinister could hear, alright Ghastro my soon to be aprentice, follow me.

*A few minutes later*

"here is where you will sleep, down the hall and the first right is a giant circle, if your coming out of here, to your right is the library, straight ahead is the training room and prisoner capture, then to you left is the way out to the desert, then if we turn back around and walk that way, that is the ceremony hall and also another exit to the port.

Ghastro: "Yes, Darth Cronus"

Cronus: You are on your own now, explore the rest of the place and you'll find the eating hall and such

Cronus went to his room, went to his meditation chamber and gathered much energy, using all his power he learned to master the power, Plague, he practiced it on a few wookies that had gone wrong in the experiements, after almost an hour of work he did it! He perfected this power

*Power gained: Master Plague Level gained: 1 (now level 2) 500 more exp until nect level*

Later, Cronus went into the Arena.....
 Tysyacha
10-13-2005, 9:28 PM
Still Upon Dantooine

As per her instructions from Master Prada, Tysy strolled toward the
docking pad on Dantooine. The Myriad awaited her, a bulky
merchant freighter. Sleek and streamlined, this ship was not. It
had so many protrusions and observation windows that it looked
like a giant insect with too many eyes. Sighing, she boarded the
ship. No sound awaited her except the beeps and boops of the
Myriad's active security system. Suddenly, a robot spoke:

"Greetings. I am D-452, a protocol and piloting droid assigned to
this vessel by my masters at the Jedi Enclave mercantile exchange."

"My name's Tysy," the girl said, "and I'm supposed to find the source
of the Force Plague the Jedi are worried about. One of the Council
members, Master Prada, thinks the plague is not a natural disease,
but rather an invention of the Sith. Do you know anything about it?"

"Negative. I only know space coordinates, and how much inventory
this ship should rightfully be carrying. Right now, there should be no
cargo aboard, as the Mercantile Exchange has not loaded any for
export." D-452 stared at Tysy with its placid, metallic eyes.

I've never heard anything more boring in all my life, mused Tysy,
not even a protocol droid. Surely he knows something relevant...

"Mistress?" asked D-452. "Is something the matter?"

"D-452...why would the Jedi Council send me out on a mission, ANY mission,
without companions other than a droid? No offense, but I might need someone
else with firepower. My combat skills are weaker than an elder Hutt's! Are you
sure there's no one else on board, not even a stowaway or two hidden among
the survival supplies?" Heck, I'd even welcome a few gizka, she thought.

"There are no other organics aboard the vessel," replied the droid matter-
of-factly. "However, I shall wait for the space of fifteen minutes, or nine
hundred seconds, to make sure that no one else is to accompany you."

That was reassuring, although Tysy was not sure if someone knew of her...
 DarthSion101
10-13-2005, 9:35 PM
THULE (labs)

Sinister made his way beack into the lab, as he strolled down the hallway he noticed that Phase Omega had begun, as hundreds of kidnapped people from throughout the galaxy, were hooked up to various tubes, and machines, with all kinds of serums and growth enhancer pumping through their bodies. Some had already begun to change he noticed. The features had begun to broaden, and their flesh turn a strange color of metallic grey.

"The changing of their skin tone is caused by cortosis alloy we have pumped into their bloodstream, making them resistant to lightsabers and many conventional weapons. But human DNA is more complicated, and the first divisions of your new super soldiers my lord will not be ready as quickly as the barbaric and primitive wookies." Stated commander Grann from behind Sinister.

"Good, everything is proceeding as I had forseen. Soon enought the Jedi will die, and the republic crumble in fear at the sight of the first mutations."
 RobQel-Droma
10-13-2005, 9:55 PM
Dantooine-Docking Bay

Coryn rode fast, but he still had the feeling that someone was there. Oh well, he was just about to the spaceport. And besides, there was no one that could attack him succesfully if he knew the attack was coming.

Looking around at the Dantooine landscape, he slowed his speeder down to see more of the area he was riding through. Not a bad planet, he thought. Nice quiet place, with some nice people. Slowing his speeder down, he glided to a stop right outside the Hangars. Let me see...Docking bay 13. Unlucky number...

He got off and walked into the docking area. Being such a small planet, he only saw a few people, some Jedi and some visitors, a few Dantooine guards. Not a very large planet, in size or in population. Passing by the docking bays, he glanced into them. Nothing much was there, just a few private yachts, and some family transports. Merely glancing at a sign by the side of a docking bay, he walked in, looking down at his datapad before looking up and coming upon a young female Jedi Padawan and a protocol droid. Coryn suddenly realized that he was in docking bay 12 instead of 13.

"Oh, sorry, I must be-" He started. The protocol droid cut him off.
"Ah, here is one of them now. Greetings, I am D-452. Welcome to the Myriad. I trust you have come all prepared?"
"Huh, What?" Coryn replied, rather confused.
 Tysyacha
10-13-2005, 10:39 PM
Dantooine: Docking Bay

"I'm sorry if this droid has you all discombobulated," said Tysy with a short laugh.
"My name is Tysy, and I've been commissioned by the Jedi Council to find the
source of a sudden plague that preys upon all Force Sensitives. Would you be
one of my companions?" Judging from the blank look on his face, she thought not.

"Eh, pardon me. Please, make yourself comfortable." She motioned to a ledge.

"Excuse me," said D-452, "but you say your combat skills are worse than those
of an elderly Hutt. I beg to differ with you, Mistress. Surely you realize that no
organic life form can be that deficient in basic self-defense techniques."

"I assure you, I am," replied Tysy hotly. "In fact, I'd like to challenge
you to a fighter simulation, D-452, if I may. You'll see just how weak I
am in melee, and if you were a fully functional droid, you would seek to
protect me instead of patronize me." Tysy dropped into a fighting stance.

The battle began, and the confused Mandalorian stood by and watched for
an utterly surreal moment. The golden droid quickly prevailed, using his blaster
power and hand-to-hand combat techniques to overpower Tysy. Leaving her
bruised, bashed, and breathless, D-452 said, "I see now that your previous
assessment of your abilities was correct, Mistress. I apologize for my error."

"It's all right," said Tysy, nursing a bruised ankle. "You did your best, D-452,
and so did I. Even though my best is nowhere near good enough in real life."

The Mandalorian felt something odd occur--he felt strengthened, heightened,
more agile, more aware. What was happening to him? Was his innate disgust
at the girl's weakness filling him with anger and thus, power? No. It was
something else. No weak human being would have the guts to admit
that he or she had been beaten, and beaten soundly, by a mere machine.

Ability: Dvukhsotnaya (Tysy is called a 'dvukhsotnaya', or one who
gives 200% to whatever task that he or she is doing. Even though Tysy
sucks at combat, she increases her party members' damage output by
200%. This damage can be done by lightsabers, blasters, even the Force!)

(Note: I forgot to tell all of you to give your characters a special
ability, as per KOTOR I and II. Mira had Mine Immunity. Bastila had
Battle Meditation. What will your unique contribution to the group be?)
 RobQel-Droma
10-13-2005, 10:55 PM
Coryn stood watching the droid and the Jedi, Tysy. He shook his head and rubbed his head. Tysy was maybe weak to be defeated at the hands of the droid, but she was strong enough to admit that defeat, he knew that. And that he respected, he always had, and gave him a bit more respect for the bruised Jedi Padawan. Even so, that was pretty much all he knew. Her companion? Sent by the Jedi Masters to find a force plague? Discombobulated? I have no clue what that means. Was he dreaming? No, he wasn't, and he wasn't dead either. He looked up at the two who were watching him, Tysy smiling at what she probably knew was going through his mind. "I haven't introduced myself, I am Coryn Tevor, a former Mandalorian. Um, could somebody explain what you are talking about? I don't mean to be rude, but to tell you the truth, I have no idea what is going on, " He said laughing. "I was just trying to get to my docking bay, and, well, you know..."

Looking up, he saw a Wookie coming in on a speeder bike. Strange, something is telling me that is the person that was following me. Glancing back at Tysy and
D-452, and the Myriad, Coryn thought about all that had happened to him; quite a sudden difference. One moment I'm working for Solda on Nal Hutta, then I get fired and sneak aboard a ship, then I defeat a dangerous terrorrist and go to Coruscant, then I end up working for a Exchange leader, then I head here and find that the Jedi Masters already got my target, and then I come to this...

(((If your coming here is ok with you, ExtreamJedi)))
 Tysyacha
10-13-2005, 11:17 PM
(OOC: Feat Gain: Tiredness +10. Good night, everyone! :))
 RobQel-Droma
10-13-2005, 11:26 PM
(((Yeah, me too. And by the way, my special ability is: I don't have a name for it, perhaps someone could come up with one. This kind of replaces the Survival skill on my character sheet, and is very similar, it is just that the more enemies there are and the tougher the odds are, Coryn's damage, attack, defense, and attributes all get bonuses. Pretty close to Survival, but a little bit different)))
 TreeX
10-13-2005, 11:52 PM
((you people have been busy...^_-))

Kharne smiled at the feel of fresh air.It has been too long since one feels the warmth of a true sun and the atmosphere of an unpolluted planet... bah... perhaps i am getting old... such sentimental thoughts.
Shaking his head Kharne headed towards the Jedi Enclave, twirling his blaster with a finger in the trigger guard, he noticed a few settlers he passed, glance his way and quickly disappear.
Humm... Perhaps they have gone to warn the fellow with a price on his head. Doubtless they have seen my likes before. If so I had better pick up the pace, I Don't want no Jedi asking questions about me. Though it would be a glorious end to die in battle and not old age.

Looking up he saw the Rebuilt Jedi Enclave in all its glory, turning on his stealth generator he made his way to the hangars and noticed a Mandalorian coversing with a young Jedi.
Hmm... not surprising a Mandalorian would take up work here, with the pretty faces and the fact the Jedi smacked us around during the Mandalore Wars.

Stepping into the shadows, and watched.
 steven
10-14-2005, 11:43 AM
((Mine is Fists of Fury. When Solidus has no weapons he unleashes a fury of meele attacks and kicks and throws))

Solidus was having a conversation with a jedi counciler.
"You are aware of what this padawan is doing?" asked the counciler
"Am I. Althought you have negleted(sp) her for training. Why?" replied Solidus with a question of his own.
"Think about it. If the sith find out a jedi they will kill her." said the counciler
"Dont be a idiot. They will turn her. Espically if they found out who was her ansisters!" said Solidus.
"Tru... Hey!? How do you know who she is!?" questioned the counciler
"Because I do. I'm going with her." said solidus
"No you shall not! You will blow her cover." Counciler
"Your sending a young women into a battle feild. I intead to follow her and protect her." And with that Soldius left the enclave and headed to the feighter

"Exuse he mistress Tysy. I am jedi master Solidus. I shall be going with you in your mission." He said to her. Solidus knew he may regret this. He'd never disobyed the council before.
 TreeX
10-14-2005, 12:18 PM
Sighing in mild annoyance at the fact that the Jedi would be leaving with the Padawan, Kharne switched off his stealth generator, tossed a Not-triggered Thermal Detonator between the Mandalorian, Padawan and the Jedi Master.

Stepping out of the shadows he raised his blasters, one aiming at the Thermal Detonator and one aiming at the small jedi.

"Alright Jedis, don't try to use any of your Jedi Tricks, I've got a Thermal Detonator between you three and I'm not within range. My target's the midget, if either of you two intervene I'll fry you all with a single shot to the thermal detonator."

Jedi Master Solidus slowly faced the new comer, he sensed a large amount of hostility running off the Mandalorian.
Typical Mercenary, shouldn't be much of a problem except this one's smart enough not to charge at us and hold us with a thermal detonator.
Suddenly grasping his lightsaber and pulling it clear, Kharne fired 6 rapid shots towards the thermal detonator which in turn were deflected in all directions by a green lightsaber held by what he started thinking of as 'The Midget'.

Cursing with unbridled fury, Kharne threw his blaster at Solidus's hand which caused the small Jedi to flinch, Kharne twirled his Vibro Doubleblade and charged.

Coryn leapt back from a particularly violent arc from Kharne's Vibro Doubleblade, dragging Tysy with him and drew his blaster waiting for a chance to fire.

Feeling the adrenaline he felt during the Mandalore Wars, Kharne Vyarn felt the rush of blood and the heat of battle once more, he swung his blade in an arc which the small jedi leapt above nad swung towards his exposed back, twirling the Vibro Doubleblade vertically behind him, Kharne blocked and spun it towards Solidus. Solidus leapt to the side and Kharne foot lashed out catching Solidus in the arm, Kharne pressed his assault, using the lower blade he swung the blade in an upward arc towards the retreating jedi who in turn flipped back, caught his feet against the wall and used the wall to propel himself towards the Hostile Mandalorian. kharne's eyes widened as he saw the lightsaber speeding towards his chest, stepping back just in time, Solidus wizzed by, where he flipped in the air and caught the ground skidding. Kharne looked at the smoking sears in his Felenar armour and looked at the small Jedi with more respect then he had before. Charging at the Nimble Jedi once again, as he raised his blade for an overhand blow, Solidus Force Pushed his Kharne's Vibro Doubleblade causing it to be forced up and through Kharne's hands causing minor flesh wounds and leaving a deep scar in Kharne's shielding visor, leaping up Solidus landed on Kharne's shoulder and held his lightsaber to his throat.

((Heh. I got bored with the goody goody so I just gave a small scrap ^_^, me thinks its best if Coryn or Tysy starts some questioning on Kharne XD))
 RobQel-Droma
10-14-2005, 12:41 PM
Coryn watched as the Mandalorian and Soludis fought, waiting for a chance to fire. Since he probably wasn't going to get one, he put his blaster away and drew his prototype vibro-blade, but didn't get a chance to use it either, as Soludis lept up on the other's shoulder and put his lightsaber next to his throat. Still extremely confused at what all was going on, he leveled his blade at the Mandalorians chest. Seemed to be another bounty hunter.

"Who are you?" Coryn asked.
"My name's Kharne. A bounty hunter like yourself- Coryn, isn't it?" Kharne replied.
"How did you know my name? And why did you attack the Jedi?" Coryn demanded.
"Why should I tell you that, or anything else for that matter to a pathetic group- a little Jedi Midget, a padawan, a Mandalorian, and a protocol droid?"
 steven
10-14-2005, 1:02 PM
"See this glowing thing infront of your neck. Thats your reason." said Solidus
"You jedi dont kill prisoners!" said Kharne.
"Far as we're concerned you died during the fight. Theres no one else here. Now speak dirtbag!" Ordered Solidus
 TreeX
10-14-2005, 1:28 PM
Kharne spat on the ground by COryn's boot.

"Dirtbag, nice, I've heard a worse name called by a Jawa. Threatening me with a lightsaber won't get you any information, I've seen and shot enough of your kind during the Mandalorian Wars. Though... I do not see why I should protect a bunch of cowardly Exchange thugs... pah."
The lightsaber began singeing at Kharne neck and he rolled his eyes.
"You Jedi really need to learn quick interrogation tecniques. Alright I'll tell you. A Gran representitive of the Exchange told me there was a bounty on this ugly green mugg's head," Indicating Solidus with a nod "I need money, a Jedi is normally worth a bit more then the average settler so I thought I'd try my luck. Was worth it too, I haven't felt the rush of battle so well since Malachor V."
 steven
10-14-2005, 1:48 PM
Zarlak slammed Kharne to the ground "If you want to feel the rush of battle, go into a crowd bar and get drunk. It makes you feel important and you usually end up in a bar fight. Or you could steal from the exchange"
 Tysyacha
10-14-2005, 2:23 PM
Tysy stepped forward quickly. "Hang on. If this bounty hunter is after
Solidus, who is a Jedi, then he may be working for the Sith. If the Sith
hired him, then maybe he could help us." She turned her eyes to Kharne.

"How about it, bounty hunter? I admire your skills. You're almost as good
at Stealth as the legendary assassin Calo Nord, but Solidus fought you
well. Are you employed by the Sith? If so, then I think there's something
you should know. Maybe all of us, if some of you haven't heard the news."
Page: 1 of 5