Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

SWBF2 - Xbox Only Clan

Page: 1 of 1
 Zal_Taur
10-11-2005, 2:46 PM
With the pending release of Lucasarts and Pandemic's Star Wars: Battlefront II, recruitment is underway at Point Blank, a Xbox exclusive clan with a strong background in competitive FPS gaming.

Originally a Halo clan that played via Xbox Connect, Point Blank participated in many unofficial clan-matches. After Halo slowed down, the group moved on to Rainbow Six 3. They competed in the TeamCompete ladder and enjoyed some success. In time, they moved back to Halo to prepare for Halo 2.

There... they skyrocketed.

They specialized in major clan-matches, because they knew that particular game-type took the most teamwork to excel in. They had practices that really emphasized group effort. The result? A rank of twenty-third in the world for quite some time on the Bungie leaderboards. Point Blank achieved Level Twenty-Five in-game, before the stat reset, back when it took about seven wins to level up, as opposed to the two it takes today.

Our game of choice has changed, as has the membership. But the values remain - Teamwork, Respect, Training, and Fun. Those are the ingredients to a successful and rewarding gaming community.

Join us (http://phpbb-host.com/phpbb/index.php?mforum=pointblank), and take the fight to the enemy, Point Blank!
 Zal_Taur
10-26-2005, 12:10 PM
Bump after edit.
 Rok_stoned
12-28-2005, 6:13 PM
I haven't played X-box live in about 6 months but when I did I was in the 28-32 range always on halo 2. Anyways I just got BF2 and after another week or so I will be joining X-box live again. Are there any requirements to join your clan? I've never been part of a clan but this looks like a clan based game so I'm interested in joining a clan.

Hopefully yours, Rok_stoned.
Page: 1 of 1