Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Get Kicked out of Dialog after Leviathan (HELP)

Page: 1 of 1
 SirFalastur
10-10-2005, 8:21 PM
I have a big old problem. Ok, so it's not that bad but it still causes me some distress. After the Levathion on the Ebon Hawk when the crew is talking about me being Reven I am just kicked out of the dialoge. Mission starts saying that I'm a good person, it doesn't mater that I was a Sith Lord, bla bla bla and then, when she finishes her sentence, I can move around the ship, the dialog is left unfinished and I'm stuck on my ship. I don't know what caused it, it could or could not be a mod. Here I shall give you guys a list of what I have and trust in the wisdom of the masses.
1. All of Svosh's mods in 1
2. T7nowhere's verpine implant intergration visor
3. T7nowhere's carth Infultrator Suit
4. Red Hawk's Verpine Reflec Heavy Armor
5. Oh, and the brand spanken new Revan Mask +2.0 by T7nowhere
I think that's it, I hope you guys can help (crosses fingers)

Falastur
P.S. I already tried going back to a previously saved game and it just does the same bug again.
 stingerhs
10-10-2005, 11:33 PM
do you have the 1.03 patch installed??
 DarthVandar205
10-14-2005, 1:12 AM
I have the patch and I encountered this problem when talking with Hk47, just reload a save game before this spot and pick other dialogue options and most likely youll get through that part and be able to move on with the game. Its good to know that im not the only one having this problem though.
Page: 1 of 1