Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Garr...why do I suck so much

Page: 1 of 1
 BigBad
10-10-2005, 8:57 PM
Someone please help me! I'm on Gloria's theatre and I'm trying to get the script that is on the edge of the cliff on the first happy set. I've tried levitating a bajillion times and it's not working. I tried changing it to sad and just ended up getting my arse fried. What the fudge am I doing wrong?
 DarthAve
10-10-2005, 9:05 PM
Well, Chande it to sad set and run through the "knight of Joy" Play. Hop on the dragon and you'll be able to get the script.
 Klia
10-10-2005, 9:42 PM
See I just kept on jumping when the dragon was still there. Sure it is harder but it adds an extra challenge.

Otherwise follow what DA says.

If you can't find the Knight of Joy talk to Jasper.
 BigBad
10-11-2005, 5:57 AM
*sighs* I see a lot of getting fried in my future but I'll give it a shot. Thank you very much.
 Klia
10-11-2005, 6:49 PM
*sighs* I see a lot of getting fried in my future but I'll give it a shot. Thank you very much.

Come back on when you've figure it out or need more help.
 DarthAve
10-12-2005, 7:39 PM
yep, me and Klia are totally here to help. we're good like that.
 BigBad
10-14-2005, 6:05 AM
Great cause guess what? I've got even more issues!
For example, in the Asylum courtyard, how do I get the brains in the basket? I really want to collect them all but I'm not having much luck with this one.
Also, Velvetopia, what do I do? I think I gave the wrong person my rose and I just keep getting mowed down by the bull. I restarted, so what do I do?
 Gruducuuz
10-14-2005, 6:58 AM
Asylum: try using each of your powers on getting that one. Don't stop untill youve used EVER SINGLE ONE at least once.

Velvetopia: Did you try taliking to Edgar, the artist, in his own mind? He has something he needs you to do, and don't worry about the rose, I never needed them.
 Purple Squid
10-14-2005, 8:15 AM
Great cause guess what? I've got even more issues!
For example, in the Asylum courtyard, how do I get the brains in the basket? I really want to collect them all but I'm not having much luck with this one.
Also, Velvetopia, what do I do? I think I gave the wrong person my rose and I just keep getting mowed down by the bull. I restarted, so what do I do?

The basket brains? I'm not sure how to say this without spoiling it--

Use invisibility to get close to the basket when it's on the ground, then whack it.

Not Spoiler: Just do what Grud said.

The Rose? You give the rose to the window ladies and jump inside for a while until El Odio passes, then you jump out and continue on your way.
 TyraaRane
10-14-2005, 3:01 PM
The Rose? You give the rose to the window ladies and jump inside for a while until El Odio passes, then you jump out and continue on your way.

I've found that you don't have to use the roses at all, even. In some cases there's an "upper" route you can take (look for fire escapes, canopies you can bounce on...etc.), and in other cases, if you're fast enough, you can make it to the next alley without having to jump in the nearest window.

Just a thought. I've never actually felt like I had to give the women roses.
 Purple Squid
10-14-2005, 3:04 PM
I found out you could do it in my second game file. You don't have to, but sometimes it's easier.
 DarthAve
10-14-2005, 3:53 PM
wow, I'm suprised. I LIKE MUFFINS!!!
 Purple Squid
10-14-2005, 6:13 PM
...right. Well, since this has kind of become your thread for help, BigBad, and I want to help, just...

We're here! Wooh!
 BigBad
10-14-2005, 8:18 PM
Wow...at this moment, I have so much love for you guys.
 Purple Squid
10-14-2005, 8:19 PM
Aww. I'm replying because that comment makes me feel nice. :3

Any more help? The forum is slow and my soul is dying.
 BigBad
10-16-2005, 1:27 AM
*sighs* Alas...I do...In Velvetopia still...okay so I've collected all the cards and I've talked to the Matador and then I went back to where you start and Edgar is gone. Now what do I do? Do I go to the stadium or something? How do I get there? Where did Edgar go? Where do I use these two painting that I have (the window picture and the vine one)? Is it the same place where you used the guitar before? Wow...I have a lot of questions...sorry about that...
 DarthAve
10-16-2005, 1:45 AM
Umm, climb to the top of the house of cards and jump into the sun to go to the stadium. Go to the ledge part in Dalmation alley and climb all around it, till you find a hook, you can hang up the window painting there for a shortcut. In the sewers, there's a room only accessible when you hit a button that you hit with a trash can that you use teleknesis on. climb up the ladder in that room and a hook will be there. climb up the vines, get on a ledge, and you'll be able to get to the secret wrestler garden.
 BigBad
10-25-2005, 12:56 PM
Hey I just wanted to thank you all for all of your help. I finished playing the game yesterday morning (God, the Meat Circus was a pain in the rump). I don't think I could have done this first run through without ya. So again, thanks.
 Purple Squid
10-25-2005, 1:08 PM
Since everyone likes acknowledgement, you're welcome. :0
 DarthAve
10-25-2005, 6:28 PM
Yep, I'd like to thank the acamedy...
Page: 1 of 1