Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Selling my adventure game collection.

Page: 1 of 1
 odwyer1980
10-09-2005, 11:20 AM
If anyone’s looking for any original adventure games, I’m selling mine. Sad day for me - I had great fun playing all these.

Grim Fandango (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Grim-Fandango-Original_W0QQitemZ8224918485QQcategoryZ11047QQrdZ1) QQcmdZViewItem)

Discworld Noir, Toonstruck, Myst, Riven, Curse of Monkey Island, Sanitarium, Broken Sword, Broken Sword 2, Grim Fandango and Blade Runner.

All pretty good condition and the original games. I thought I’d let fellow adventure game fans know, before anyone else got in.

Click view sellers other items to see the rest. Especially if you're a collector.
 Klia
10-09-2005, 3:08 PM
Curse of Monkey Island has caught my eye...so has Grim Fandango.

Yes, I am on the Grim Fandango boards right now but I have not actually play the game.

Well at least it is for the PC as I do not have a Playstation.

I'm saving this to my favorites and bidding on it once the time frame goes down.
 Fuzzy Penguin
10-11-2005, 2:53 AM
That is a good collection.

Toonstruck is one of the BEST games i have EVER played. Alsonside Grim Fandango. Discworld is VERY close behind
 odwyer1980
10-15-2005, 11:31 AM
I cannot believe the only Resident Evil 1 game on ebay, is my one. Is it really that rare?

I never had any idea. Come to think of it, what other of my games are rare?

Maybe I should have looked at the bigger picture before I put them on ebay.
 counting_pine
10-15-2005, 1:36 PM
http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/3498/ec1b8lx.jpg) (http://img359.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ec1b8lx.jpg)
Did your copy of Grim Fandango come with a jewel case? I thought the original Grim came with a cardboard sleeve.
 Du Man
10-15-2005, 2:21 PM
when I bought my copy of Grim Fandango all they sent me was the jewel case, NOT the box or the instruction manuel. This game is in great need of fan souvenirs.

By the way, after I went through the change from year one to year two while playing this game, has any one thought of making a Grim Fandango RPG?

-max
 Shuz
10-17-2005, 5:14 AM
How would the RPG elements (skills, leveling up etc) work?
 Mickey Bitsko
10-21-2005, 12:11 AM
Blade Runner is bloody rare. Some folks would give their right arm for that one.
 El Virus
10-23-2005, 11:58 AM
By the way, after I went through the change from year one to year two while playing this game, has any one thought of making a Grim Fandango RPG?

I did once, but then I realized that it would not be such a great idea after all and decided to give up.
 Mickey Bitsko
10-23-2005, 7:03 PM
Last year I put some work into making a "remake" of Loom using the Adventure Game Engine. After 2 months I thought to myself, "Self, this is the stupidest idea you've ever had" and gave up in utter embarrassment! That game is so perfect that thinking that I could improve it in any way makes me laugh now.
Page: 1 of 1