Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Jar Jar Binks

Page: 1 of 1
 Analia
10-08-2005, 11:29 PM
If anyone has some spare time can you please do my request? I would like to be able to play as Jar Jar Binks in Kotor 1 if thats possible....
 REDJOHNNYMIKE
10-09-2005, 12:20 AM
Well, that would require serious head modelling, and that takes skilled modders a little while to do (not that I'm skilled of course:D)
 The_Maker
10-09-2005, 2:29 PM
Why on this green earth would you wish something so horrid be made? o_0

Jar Jar Barfhead was the worst character ever resurected from the tomb of darth barney...

And remains the worst character to this day...
:rifle1: :gungan:
 Analia
10-09-2005, 4:01 PM
My request doesn't state I'd like to hear your opinion. I like Jar Jar and I am entitled to be able to like him, if you don't then thats your opinion and once you read this post, unless you intend to be helping me with my request please do not post in this topic again cause I don't want anyone's opinions, thank you.
 JediKnight707
10-09-2005, 8:36 PM
Hey Wisee, calm down a little. We all have opinions, and no need to flame him for his. He doesn't like Jar Jar, and you do so both of you guys hug and be friends. This would be a good idea, but it would be pretty hard :)
 Analia
10-09-2005, 10:12 PM
I don't know how I could be calmer :) But I just don't want this to be a topic just for saying how much people hate Jar Jar cause I don't want to hear it. By the way is it possible for him to have a custom portrait too? or not?
 Prime
10-10-2005, 12:01 AM
Why on this green earth would you wish something so horrid be made? o_0People are entitled to make requests for mads they'd like to see. Please do not attempt to discourage them. Thank you.
 kdsphantom
10-10-2005, 10:02 AM
He is kinda fishy, lord knows i cant draw or mod a critter but would a selkath critter be close enough perhaps to add his flappy ears ? and of course just have to change the skin color? detail work on face and again just trying to be positive about request heh.
kdsphantom
 Analia
10-11-2005, 1:42 AM
Well I guess so but in my opinion working from a selkath would be just as hard as trying to make him from a normal human but I have no idea how to mod so I may be wrong but all I'd really like is skin like his and his dangly ears.
 Don Vito
10-11-2005, 3:20 PM
is it possible to put jar jars voice in the game and replace it with the new model so when your attacking your gonna haver that annoying jar jar talk like "oh me no fell so good" and other high pitched stuff like that
 Lando Griffin
10-13-2005, 11:31 PM
is it possible to put jar jars voice in the game and replace it with the new model so when your attacking your gonna haver that annoying jar jar talk like "oh me no fell so good" and other high pitched stuff like that

yeah, i think it is dude. But that would be annoying, that would make me go crazy!! A bunch of retarted jar jars screaming, why would you want that?
 Analia
10-14-2005, 3:36 AM
I don't want new sounds, I never pay much attention to them anyway.
Page: 1 of 1