Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Fatal Error with BETA

Page: 1 of 1
 ScoutTrooper95
10-08-2005, 4:13 PM
I downloaded the BETA last week and when I started it up, it didnt work. I press Ctrl, Alt,and Delete and there are two windows. One weas the BETA. The other was called FATAL. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it this week and the same thing is happening. Anything I can do?
 Kurgan
10-08-2005, 4:41 PM
Are you trying to run a dedicated server or batch file? If you put something in wrong in the batch or command line it will give you a fatal error. Otherwise uninstall and then reinstall.
 ScoutTrooper95
10-08-2005, 5:46 PM
No, I cant even get the BETA to work. Also, Ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling already. Thanks anyway.
 Kurgan
10-08-2005, 6:44 PM
Perhaps the copy you downloaded is corrupted?
 ScoutTrooper95
10-08-2005, 6:49 PM
That's possible, I suppose. I'll try redownloading it.
 MDew
10-15-2005, 8:57 PM
I'm having the exact same problem. I downloaded the file from fileplanet and used the serial # provided on the site. I uninstalled and reinstalled too, with no luck. Checked all the specs too and my computer is up to speed. Argh.
 MDew
10-16-2005, 6:22 PM
Just spent another 4-5 hours downloading it again, and guess what? Still doesn't work. :(
Page: 1 of 1