Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

maul vs obi!

Page: 1 of 1
 Dan2552
10-08-2005, 2:47 PM
I've read in the missions.lvl that theres a level (i think tatooine, as it says sound\tat.lvl)

it has: rep_hero_obiwan and cis_hero_darthmaul :)
 McCusto
10-08-2005, 3:20 PM
I know, isn't it ****** awsome? Just like on mustafar how it is rep_hero_obiwan and cis_hero_anakin
 MachineCult
10-08-2005, 3:55 PM
Usually i don't mind continuity errors but this is just wrong.
 Micahc
10-08-2005, 8:21 PM
And the point of this thread is?
 McCusto
10-08-2005, 9:02 PM
He was telling us the heroes on the Mos Eisley map.
 Micahc
10-08-2005, 9:29 PM
THE BADGER: wrote a thread with all the Jedi Heroes a LONG time ago; and I still don't see the point in this thread :indif:
 nightmarenny
10-09-2005, 2:38 AM
Usually i don't mind continuity errors but this is just wrong.
Are you kidding me? Who the hell care? IN this you are not playing the actural battles. I complain about the skins being wrong but this is just insane. Sometimes I'm going to want to fight anyone vs anyone why should I be stopped because its "OoC"?
 Kurgan
10-09-2005, 3:17 AM
THE BADGER: wrote a thread with all the Jedi Heroes a LONG time ago; and I still don't see the point in this thread :indif:

Can't blame new people for not reading every single thread and/or using the search function though can you? (sides, if they use the search function people always get on them for "thread revivals")

Oh well. ;)
Page: 1 of 1