Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

A few questions...

Page: 1 of 1
 Kensai
10-06-2005, 4:13 AM
Just a quick couple of questions I would like the answer's too, although I don't think some may have a definite answer, anwyays...

What is the lifespan's of both Human, Kel Dor and Zabrak? (I know this may be something that can't be answered but surely somewhere it has been mentioned)

Is the jedi temple ever shown through Art work in any game, or comic? (I don't think the representation was that good in the films.)

What species is Kit Fisto and what is his home planet? I think it's Nautilis or something but can someone verify it.

Lastly, is Corellia split into two different continents warring with each other? I'm sure I read this somewhere.

Anyways, as long winded or as brief as you like, any answer would be much abliged...
 Skinkie
10-06-2005, 7:20 PM
Is the jedi temple ever shown through Art work in any game, or comic? (I don't think the representation was that good in the films.)

Do you mean is it in any game? Cause it's in the episode III game.
 Jan Gaarni
10-07-2005, 2:00 AM
I think he means from before the prequels.
 MachineCult
10-18-2005, 5:35 PM
Kit Fisto is Nautolan from Glee Anselm.
and Corellia's cluster of continents are bracketed by two huge oceans, an eastern and western one. No war though.
 Kurgan
10-18-2005, 6:00 PM
I've heard that the human lifespan in the Star Wars galaxy is something like 120 years. I don't know if that's average or what, or even the source, but I've heard some fans cite it as authoritative.
 Kensai
10-20-2005, 10:14 AM
As long as it wasn't Supershadow then we'll be fine, anways, thanks so far...
 Kurgan
10-23-2005, 8:51 PM
LoL! True dat.. I'm sure it wasn't supershadow, but somebody on a forum saying it. But for all I know THEY got it from SS, so you're right... probably shouldn't trust it. ;)
 Astrotoy7
10-25-2005, 3:10 AM
if anyone evem *mentions* supershadow again there will be ninja style asassinations occuring :D

mtfbwya
 Darth_Terros
10-25-2005, 12:53 PM
It's scary how many people actually believe his sith spit
 Prime
10-26-2005, 9:13 AM
I've heard that the human lifespan in the Star Wars galaxy is something like 120 years. This is correct. 60 in the Star Wars galaxy is like being 40...
 Jan Gaarni
10-26-2005, 10:32 AM
It's scary how many people actually believe his sith spit
It is ... it truly is. :)

Thank God it's just Star Wars, there's alot of other lying and deciving stuff out there people believe in.
Page: 1 of 1