Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

You need Merit Badges??? I got 'em!

Page: 1 of 1
 Sokolov
10-06-2005, 12:52 AM
I needed Raz's Merit Badges for my Halloween costume so I recreated them in PS.

Go here---> http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y93/Flyingsquirrelsnake/dAmeritbadges.png) or here: http://www.deviantart.com/view/23715764/)

I love Merit Badges... I'm going to print these on photopaper and stick 'em on my pack!
 Lyris
10-06-2005, 4:51 AM
Those are really impressive, good job!
 Purple Squid
10-06-2005, 6:17 AM
Aw, man. Sokolov, I hate you. I want them!
 Klia
10-06-2005, 6:45 AM
I'm printing them out and sticking them on random people.

TO THE TAPE DISPENSER!
 Sokolov
10-06-2005, 10:39 AM
I'm printing them out and sticking them on random people.

TO THE TAPE DISPENSER!
The tape will rule us all...
 Klia
10-06-2005, 10:49 AM
The tape will rule us all...

I've already got 8 people so far... however my tape dispenser has broken in half and my nose is starting to itch.
 DarthAve
10-06-2005, 3:07 PM
I did that too, but I pasted some I found on Tim.Grimfandango.net to paint, printed them out and cut them.
 Purple Squid
10-06-2005, 3:41 PM
I've already got 8 people so far... however my tape dispenser has broken in half and my nose is starting to itch.

Maybe you can stick one on me?
 Klia
10-06-2005, 3:46 PM
Maybe you can stick one on me?

Then I'd have to travel through time and space to stick it on you.

My arms are tired.
 Purple Squid
10-06-2005, 3:48 PM
Dang. Well, I'd print them but my printer sucks. I know! I'll attempt to make them... oh. Wait. Nevermind.

Sokolov could sell them maybe? <:l
 Sokolov
10-06-2005, 8:49 PM
Dang. Well, I'd print them but my printer sucks. I know! I'll attempt to make them... oh. Wait. Nevermind.

Sokolov could sell them maybe? <:l
I could snail mail them to anyone who asks. Since I'm so nice and all.
 Purple Squid
10-06-2005, 8:51 PM
I want! What info does the awesome Sokolov need?
 Smon
10-06-2005, 8:54 PM
I could snail mail them to anyone who asks. Since I'm so nice and all.
THANK YOU.

I'll PM the address... (want... SO.. BAD....)
 Smon
10-11-2005, 8:27 PM
I use invisibility badge to sneak this thread back to the top...

I just got the badges, AWESOME. Don't have a use for them, yet, I have a baby poop green longsleeve shirt which I may wear under the Fred costume which I can don the badges onto (poop green shirt I mean) for double treating. WOO.
 Purple Squid
10-11-2005, 8:33 PM
Ah, sokolov, I have a question. Do you just print these out and mail them, or do you do something cool to make them... magical?
 Sokolov
10-11-2005, 10:22 PM
Ah, sokolov, I have a question. Do you just print these out and mail them, or do you do something cool to make them... magical?
Like I said, I actually looked into having real embroidered patches made. But these are just photoshop-rendered creations of mine I reorder to fit onto an 8.5x11 and print. On photo paper. They actually look really nice and vibrant. I don't mind mailing them, but I can't send a nice photopaper sheet to everyone that asks. Unless I find an acceptable folding technique that allows me to mail via the 37 cent route, each one I send out costs me over three bucks. Don't mind doing a favor, but I'm not rich. :) If you are unable to print them out yourself, then I don't mind sending them to you as a favor. If you want the big, unfolded photopaper, I wouldn't mind a couple bucks sent back. Better yet, I think I will see about that re-ordering so I can fold it into a standard envelope...
 Sokolov
10-11-2005, 10:23 PM
If you want them, PM (don't post it on the board, duh) the address to mail them to. I already have ONE satisfied "customer"!
 Purple Squid
10-12-2005, 11:36 AM
Sweet! Curse you for being so awesome.

Well, I'll send some money back, mkay? I just need to do some stuff before I give you my address...
 Scummbuddy
10-14-2005, 1:00 AM
Hmm, if they went through all the trouble in the DoubleFine store to have patches, wouldn't it just make sense to have made the merit badges for people to buy? I think they would be a huge seller.
 Smon
10-14-2005, 3:31 AM
Hmm, if they went through all the trouble in the DoubleFine store to have patches, wouldn't it just make sense to have made the merit badges for people to buy? I think they would be a huge seller.
of course, but since they didn't they are free to make! Also, I'm getting a Raz sticker for my DS in hopes I will someday accidently run into Tim Schafer, he will see it, and Bitey & Sammy (my Nintendog) become the best of friends.
Page: 1 of 1