Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

--> SWBF2 Mods

Page: 1 of 1
 kingguru
10-04-2005, 11:20 PM
Everything has been extracted from SWBF2 using our new custom tools. Currently working on Playable Wampas from the new Hoth map, also making taun tauns a vehicle on the space maps. Lots of good stuff coming out. Hopefully before the game even hits store shelves.

Aayla secura joins the battlefield!
http://www.gametoast.com/files/screenshots/swbf2/rep_inf_aaylasecura.gif)

Wampa anyone!
http://www.gametoast.com/files/screenshots/swbf2/wampa.gif)

Actual skins from the swbf2 models.
 Flash512
10-05-2005, 10:37 AM
looks nice
 DarkReborn
10-05-2005, 5:59 PM
yeah i,ve done already some mission.lvl modding like in utapau (Galactic civil war) putting the emperor and luke( jedi version the another one has a ugly hair) instead of han(boring hero) and boba fett (cool one but i prefer the emperor) well guru i wait great mods from you!
 Kurgan
10-06-2005, 2:15 PM
kingguru, did you get my PM?
 T-21
10-11-2005, 9:25 AM
What about weapon stats , could they be changed ? Or if you wanted to take that t-21 blaster looking weapon the imperial gunner has and have it fire large blaster bolts effects at half the damage of but twice the rate of fire of the missile launcher , is that do-able ?

The one this guy has....

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y10/Coobix/8.jpg)
 thenoblesheep
10-28-2005, 9:42 PM
Playable wampas? Sounds interesting...What software do you use for this seemingly impossible task?(to me) Is your work processed by Lucas Arts? My apologies, I'm not familiar with this whole modding buisness.
 Kurgan
10-29-2005, 11:31 AM
Well in SWBF1 you could make just about any unit playable (Ewoks, Jawas, Jedi, Gungans, etc). The same should apply here.
 BlazeHoliday
11-02-2005, 8:10 AM
i think i'm most wanting to seen more levels, and new characters. like qui gon, jango fett... with out replacing current characters. I was actually thinkin one could replace a generic npc jedi and make him playable with quigon's skin! ideas?
 master_skywalke
11-02-2005, 11:22 AM
Yeah, that would be awesome! (Jango Fett is already playable)
 alex533
11-02-2005, 1:24 PM
How do i skin for bfII ?
 evamonkey
11-02-2005, 2:30 PM
how do you mod this thing!!! is there one tutorial!! one!!! i beg i beg you!!!! a mod moving from battlefield 2 to battlefront 2 rests on this.
 Jonoka
11-23-2005, 9:46 AM
well wampas is also already playable...if you play hunt you can play as ewok's and other things to.. and by the way be neat if you do so on some map we have jedi units.
 PoiuyWired
11-25-2005, 11:45 AM
Jedi Units... you mean generic Jedis like those in the story mode?

Would be nice. Make a "Hunt" mode game in the Jedi Temple, with Bounty Hunters vs Jeedais... Aurra Sing as hero?

Either that, or make Count Dorku vs Mandalorian warriors with Fett reskins.
 catofong
12-01-2005, 5:07 PM
hey kingguru i would like to know you could by any
chance
extract the all from battlefront 2 side folder and email or pm it to me
for my mod making.
BTW
im 26
and
im an immigrant so
sorry for the bad grammar in my previous
posts.
and BTW im also a three stooges addict.
i also see one of your signature's is the william hartnel deication from the opening
of the five doctors.
Page: 1 of 1