Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

GBG/JK etc Gaming Group...

Page: 1 of 1
 JCNGLConnemara
10-02-2005, 5:36 PM
I originally posted this at GalacticBattles.com, but saberhagen advised I post here as no one much visits the old site:

Hey, I don't know if anyone here remembers me. I used to play GBG with several of you, in fact, I have you to thank for my GBG skills of today! You all were kind enough to take in a hopeless newb and try to learn me some strategy skills, and because of that I got over the hurdle of inexperience and close-minded thinking, and went on to form a very active gaming group on the TFN forums. However, due to certain disagreements between myself and that forum, I've since left, but the desire to keep gaming hasn't abated, and a few days ago I finally got my brainchild up and running: League of Extraordinary Gamers

It's open to any online PC gamers, but I've already got a growing GBG section, and it is my hope that any here who are interested will consider joining as well. Please feel free to contact me (here, or PM on my site), with any questions, and I hope to see you there!

Oh, and by the by, you might recognize saberhagen, whom I've already dragged into my little hole of gamingness.
Page: 1 of 1