Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

What would you like to be the models?

Page: 1 of 1
 nightmarenny
10-02-2005, 12:23 AM
There have been a lot of complaining about the odd unit models. So I was wondering what would you like as the models?

Soldier-Normal clonetrooper
Anti-armor-The ones from RotS the game. It had a relistic look yet in the Star Wars style. Very nice.
Sniper-Shocktrooper. If that huge gun doesn't work as a sniping weapon i'll eat my PS2.
Pilots-Pilots
Engineers-The pilots of the gunships
Special-Jet troopers. But change the weapons to a D-15 repeating blaster and some back rockets :launcher: .
Commander-ARC commander.
Marine-Clone marine(the commander skin)

So is this basicaly what everyone wants?

also I would add two more classes.

Spec-ops-Clone commando
Support
 TK-8252
10-02-2005, 12:45 AM
The classes in SWBF2 are too screwed up to apply models to. They need to be remade like in BF2 before models could be applied to the classes.
 ParanoidAndroid
10-02-2005, 6:07 AM
This is how I personally would do the models, not sure how accurate they are though...

Soldier: Basic clone trooper, Episode II style or Episode III style depending on the map. Episode II clones would have basic white armor but Episode III would have diffrent colorings depending on the planet (ie: orange for Utapau, greenish for Felucia) On Mygeeto the clone uniform would be that of a Galactic Marine.

Heavy Weapons: Same as Soldier, depending on map. But they have several diffrences like a shoulder patch, or that waist, cape like thing.

Technician/Pilot: I don't know much about these guys, as far as I can tell there currant uniforms are fine.

Clone Sharpshooter: Ep II style it's just a normal clone trooper with black markings, EpIII I think the skin they have is fine, on planets like Dagobah and Felucia the skin would be the camouflaged type that looks like a scout trooper that you see on Kashyyyk.

Jet Trooper: again, don't know much about, as far as I'm concerned same as normal clone trooper, just with a jet pack. Green coloring for Ep II same as other troopers for Ep III.

Clone commander: EpII style would have a clone with yellow markings (I think this is what color the commanders were...) EpIII would be the same uniform the clone commander had, like commander Bly's uniform for the commanders on Felucia, and Bacara on Mygeeto.
Page: 1 of 1