Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Bug Possibly in Nar Shaddah

Page: 1 of 1
 WarEagleAU
10-01-2005, 1:01 PM
Ive just got done being force lightning'd out in Visquis' area. After Kreia does her thing with Hanharr (still dont get why she did it) It will zoom back to me back in the control room where you overload the circuit deal in Visquis area. then I get a crash thing to report to microsoft. any idea of what could be causing it?

Jason
 The_Maker
10-01-2005, 1:39 PM
Do you have any mods installed? And this isn't really the correct section =/

It should be Here (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=554) instead.
And are you up to date with the latest patch?
 WarEagleAU
10-02-2005, 9:00 AM
The only Mod you could say I have is the one for the Telos training academy fix, if you could call it that. Also, after Kreia is done and Mira is done, it takes me back to the ventilation control room. The only other thing Im using is the save state editor. I think I have the latest patch though.
 WarEagleAU
10-02-2005, 9:42 AM
No I do not have the latest update to the game. Whenever I try to autopatch it or run the patch from a manual download, it tells me the contents of the file SWKotor.exe are not the old files (have no idea what that means) and that the file is a newer file of the same thing. Meaning it wont update it.
Page: 1 of 1