Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Name Contemplation

Page: 2 of 4
 AnthonAngel
10-02-2005, 1:01 AM
lol, Yes I am new, but I've been wanting to join for a while. You guys seem very interesting and fun. (Ive been reading for a while, sorry, but I couldn't resist)

lol, hmm...that would be funny to hear Sasha say something like that.
 Purple Squid
10-02-2005, 1:03 AM
You probably know me, right? The NOTORIOUSLY CLEVER ONE?
(with the really cool avatar collection?)

Didn't think so. :0
 AnthonAngel
10-02-2005, 1:05 AM
I have been looking at your posts, yes. Umm....I'm not sure notoriously clever came up in that. Although you have been watching the Nightmare Before Christmas in French, and you've been called a thief. And no, I'm not a stalker....-shifty eyes- Seriously though I love that movie! And not just because I share the main characters first name!
 Purple Squid
10-02-2005, 1:07 AM
Seriously? Man, I'm watching it in French right now... Oogie Boogie still sounds cool. Like a French Hipster Beatnik. :3

What'choo mean, not clever? So I went through a little 'stupid phase'. ARGGH.

Eh. Darth is crazy. Stalking Smon got to her...
 TyraaRane
10-02-2005, 1:09 AM
lol, hmm...that would be funny to hear Sasha say something like that.

Hmm...you know, now that I think about it, in a way he already has. He's sort of a "god with clay feet" type, when you think about it--he's supposed to be this great and powerful psychic, but when it comes down to it...he really doesn't do much at all. I mean, he can't even break a stupid lock. Oh, and my personal favorite--"Eh, we don't need to find Morry's brain. Let's just have a good laugh, go home, and leave his body stumbling around and his brain god-knows-where. Yay!"

As much as I like Sasha, I seriously wanted to slap him at that point. >.O

Anyway, interesting thought, either way.
 AnthonAngel
10-02-2005, 1:09 AM
Smon is cool though....but stalking does get to a person...not that I would know...

And I didn't mean anything by not clever...I'm sure you have your moments.....-thinks-I hope I'm not goin to hell for lying....
 Purple Squid
10-02-2005, 1:10 AM
Smon is cool though....but stalking does get to a person...not that I would know...

And I didn't mean anything by not clever...I'm sure you have your moments.....-thinks-I hope I'm not goin to hell for lying....
>:0 Dude, I have AUTHORITY on this board. Dun' mess with me, punk!
Tell the new kid, Tyraa! I've got bossness! I'm... crunk?
 AnthonAngel
10-02-2005, 1:11 AM
Hmm...I never thought about it like that. I was just going for the name thing, but I'm glad a deeper meaning was found...makes sense. And yeah, I also wanted to jump in there and strangle his stick figure like neck.
 Purple Squid
10-02-2005, 1:12 AM
Hmm...you know, now that I think about it, in a way he already has. He's sort of a "god with clay feet" type, when you think about it--he's supposed to be this great and powerful psychic, but when it comes down to it...he really doesn't do much at all. I mean, he can't even break a stupid lock. Oh, and my personal favorite--"Eh, we don't need to find Morry's brain. Let's just have a good laugh, go home, and leave his body stumbling around and his brain god-knows-where. Yay!"

As much as I like Sasha, I seriously wanted to slap him at that point. >.O

Anyway, interesting thought, either way.
Now that I think about it, Sasha is a jerk. Not on purpose, he just doesn't... care enough. But I suppose that's just his personality, right?

Interviewer- Mom!
Sasha- No, dude. Deadness.
Interviewer- Oh, snap.
Sasha- APATHY.
 TyraaRane
Tell the new kid, Tyraa! I've got bossness! I'm... crunk?

Um. Right. Anthon, Purple Squid here? Is the boss.

That is, until our plans for revolution succeed! But shh, don't tell her that. It's a secret.
 AnthonAngel
New kid huh? Why does everyone have the need to call me kid?

Oh, and Tyraa, I read your fic, (I posted a comment on fanfiction.net, I was J.S.) I liked it a lot.
 Purple Squid
10-02-2005, 1:13 AM

That is, until our plans for revolution succeed! But shh, don't tell her that. It's a secret.
I is the boss--

Wait. Hey, now... you whispering about something?
 Purple Squid
10-02-2005, 1:14 AM
New kid huh? Why does everyone have the need to call me kid?

Oh, and Tyraa, I read your fic, (I posted a comment on fanfiction.net, I was J.S.) I liked it a lot.
If you want more fanfiction, go to Zets' page... there's lots there.
 AnthonAngel
10-02-2005, 1:14 AM

Ah...no worries then.-zips up lip and throws away the key-

-thinks- wait...now how am I going to talk....I really need to think about theese things before I go ahead with them.
 TyraaRane
10-02-2005, 1:15 AM
Wait. Hey, now... you whispering about something?

Umm...no! Of course not! *shifty eyes*

Anthon, thanks for the reviews, by the way! (Whew. Subject changed!)
 AnthonAngel
10-02-2005, 1:16 AM
If you want more fanfiction, go to Zets' page... there's lots there.

I have that site bookmarked...lol I saw that site before I saw them on fanfic.net
 Purple Squid
10-02-2005, 1:16 AM
Foolish human. Mortals and their silly zippers...

Once you get 1,000 posts like me, you'll understand...
Just kidding. I don't really understand, either.
 Purple Squid
10-02-2005, 1:17 AM
Umm...no! Of course not! *shifty eyes*

Anthon, thanks for the reviews, by the way! (Whew. Subject changed!)
Alrighty then! Back to the sweatshop with you, n00b! My most trusted n00b.
 AnthonAngel
10-02-2005, 1:18 AM
Foolish human. Mortals and their silly zippers...

Once you get 1,000 posts like me, you'll understand...
Just kidding. I don't really understand, either.

So....there is no secret of the universe revelation when you reach 1,000 posts.....MAN, I MADE THIS NAME FOR NOTHING!!!! -zipper has become obsolete due to yelling-
 Purple Squid
10-02-2005, 1:18 AM
I have that site bookmarked...lol I saw that site before I saw them on fanfic.net
Really? Well, a few of the authors aren't going to put their fics on ff.net, because ff.net is... special.
 Purple Squid
10-02-2005, 1:19 AM
So....there is no secret of the universe revelation when you reach 1,000 posts.....MAN, I MADE THIS NAME FOR NOTHING!!!! -zipper has become obsolete due to yelling-
Well, you don't get the answer to existance or the truth of God...

BUT you get to change that little label thing under your name! Same thing, right?
 AnthonAngel
10-02-2005, 1:20 AM
Really? Well, a few of the authors aren't going to put their fics on ff.net, because ff.net is... special.

I've been checking on both sites for updates, so yeah. I know....I'm such a fan person....-sigh- Ah well....
 AnthonAngel
10-02-2005, 1:21 AM
Well, you don't get the answer to existance or the truth of God...

BUT you get to change that little label thing under your name! Same thing, right?

Hmm....even better.....
 Purple Squid
10-02-2005, 1:22 AM
And you get a lot of compliments on your fast-posting-powers...

Hey, have you checked out the Psychonauts Day thread? You've got to post... to express your JOY. JOOOOY.
 Purple Squid
10-02-2005, 1:23 AM
I've been checking on both sites for updates, so yeah. I know....I'm such a fan person....-sigh- Ah well....
Zets updated her fic today, if you didn't know... If you did, then you've probably read it.

Ha, Mayor is old skool.
 AnthonAngel
10-02-2005, 1:24 AM
Yeah I wanted to do that before it turned Sunday here....but dangit!! Its already almost a half-hour into Sunday...so...uhh....happy belated Psychonauts Day?!

And I sometimes type to fast for my own good....-another, but not as dramatic, sigh-
 Purple Squid
10-02-2005, 1:26 AM
There is no such thing as typing too fast.

How else would I get nearly 2,000 posts up in a month?
By posting crap, that's how...
 AnthonAngel
10-02-2005, 1:30 AM
lol, I see.......ok...no I don't
 Purple Squid
10-02-2005, 1:40 AM
That's because you're young, grasshopper.

Now, go get some sleep, you pesky youngling!
 AnthonAngel
10-02-2005, 1:41 AM
Oh wait...would the crap you post be of the bull variety? I don't think I would like your posts then.
 AnthonAngel
10-02-2005, 1:42 AM
I'm probably older than you! And I don't really sleep much anymore...probably due to my insomniac of a friend who im's me every night.....well alright so I do the same thing too, but it's not the same thing!
 Purple Squid
10-02-2005, 1:44 AM
You probably are older than me, actually.

I don't sleep because of this moooovie.
 AnthonAngel
10-02-2005, 1:45 AM
Lucky, at least you stay up because of something cool, like watching Jack Skellington beat up Oogie Boogie...in French!
 AnthonAngel
10-02-2005, 1:58 AM
-rereads some posts- Wow....this sure hasn't gotten off topic from Sasha's name...
 Purple Squid
10-02-2005, 10:01 AM
Lucky, at least you stay up because of something cool, like watching Jack Skellington beat up Oogie Boogie...in French!

It is... quite Frenchtastic. Even if I keep rewinding it to listen to C'est Halloween.
 AnthonAngel
10-02-2005, 8:47 PM
C'est Halloween...I was reading kind of fast and I thought that said Crest Halloween, so now I'm thinking about toothpaste....-shakes head- Yup, there goes my mind.. -brain walks by with stick figure legs- AND DONT COME BACK YOU LAZY GOOD FOR NOTHING MIND!!
 Purple Squid
10-02-2005, 8:48 PM
I'm brushing my teeth right now. :3
 AnthonAngel
10-02-2005, 8:50 PM
Odd....hmm...I should probably get reintroduced to my toothbrush. I just ate some apple pie....after I had some icecream....and cookie cake....and root beer....yeah I just came back from a church deal, so I'm pretty full.
 shinzuku
11-08-2005, 8:06 PM
I can't find the meaning for Milla's name. It come's up as industrias in german. Mila is miracle.

Sasha:I don't care
Milla: shut up, Alexandra
Sasha: *twitch*
 DarthAve
11-08-2005, 9:05 PM
I was just flippen through a baby name site and Here's what I found.
Name-country of creation, meaning

Milla-German, industirous
Sasha-Russian, pet form of ALEXANDER(which means 'protector of mankind')
Boyd-celtic, blonde
Gloria-latin, glory
Fred-german, peaceful ruler(odd)
Napoleon-french, firced one from Naples.
Edgar-english, great spearman.
Lili-latin, blossiming flower
Linda-spanish, pretty one
Sam-hebrew, god hears
Elton-english, the old town

Dang, some of these are weirdly cooincidental.
 alliespixie
11-08-2005, 9:23 PM
i looked every where and my name is unknown.
 DarthAve
11-08-2005, 10:03 PM
I've found two different meanings for my name. one was 'noble' an the other was 'ruler of the elves' If I'm ruler of the elves then that means I'M SANTA CLAUSE!!!!
 alliespixie
11-08-2005, 10:11 PM
haha. okay santa i want jak x, kingdom heart2..........(my name is alicen)
 DarthAve
11-08-2005, 10:13 PM
Well, have you been niceor naughty... NAUGHTY!! I'm evil santa so you will get some cianeid pills and a noose. MWAHAHA And how will the little children like suicide barbie? with actual pistol that makes a shooting sound.
 alliespixie
11-08-2005, 10:37 PM
i hate barbie. i gave her up when i was 5.
 DarthAve
11-08-2005, 10:59 PM
Same here, barbie sucks.
 Klia
11-09-2005, 12:47 PM
NAME CONTEMPLATION people. NAMES.

Does anybody know why Raz says "Your name is now Roy, cause your a big pain in my ass."
 DarthAve
11-09-2005, 3:02 PM
he says that to Boys because boyd's bothering Raz when he's trying to find the milkman or somthing.
 alliespixie
11-09-2005, 4:32 PM
yeah, he was trying to ryhm like morry.
 TyraaRane
11-09-2005, 5:40 PM
He doesn't say "Roy," he says "Roid" (or "Royd"). That'd be short for "hemorrhoid," which is a very literal pain in the butt. Google it if you want, although you may be in for some serious TMI.

So he's making a pun off of Boyd's name and the fact that Boyd's being a pain in the butt, in other words.
Page: 2 of 4