Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Something i have noticed...

Page: 1 of 1
 Drinking Sith
09-28-2005, 6:47 AM
Well Kotor1 and kotor2 start somehow at the pretty same way Both game you start on a ship Peragasus and the republic one after that you get to a planet Taris and Telos(both start with T!) and then you start out in the wide world am i the only one noticed that its almost like the same?
 Vibro
09-28-2005, 6:53 AM
You don't start on a ship on K1. Peragus and Taris are completely different, although I suppose both are destroyed by the Sith. Personally I don't think they're very alike.
 Darth Covetous
09-28-2005, 8:24 AM
In K1 you start on the Endar Spire (a ship) and have to fight you're way to the escape pod.
 Prime
09-28-2005, 9:57 AM
You just brought back my sorrow about the death of Trask!

Why Trask? Why?? :ball:
 TheGreenGoblin
09-28-2005, 12:33 PM
You just brought back my sorrow about the death of Trask!

Why Trask? Why?? :ball:

Now an important question to ask is did Trask know you were Revan...
 Captain_H
09-28-2005, 12:46 PM

Good question.
 Bob Lion54
09-28-2005, 1:50 PM
How would he know?

Carth didn't even know, and he was a higher ranking officer. Trask was just your bunkmate.
 TheGreenGoblin
09-28-2005, 3:06 PM
How would he know?

Carth didn't even know, and he was a higher ranking officer. Trask was just your bunkmate.

Maybe Trask was more than he seemed. After all, I'm sure the Jedi would like to keep a close eye on Revan without having to arouse suspicions by hanging around him in person.

I mean don't you think seemed way too eager to throw himself at Darth Bandon just to save one man? Or that he probably went out of his way to reach your bunk during an invasion?
 Venom750
09-28-2005, 4:31 PM
may be he was a jedi or republic offficer who was asigned to watch Revan and protect him ok not for very long but their u go
 Darth Covetous
09-28-2005, 5:04 PM
maybe you guys are reading too much into it...
 lukeiamyourdad
09-28-2005, 5:14 PM
I mean don't you think seemed way too eager to throw himself at Darth Bandon just to save one man? Or that he probably went out of his way to reach your bunk during an invasion?

You're right. The good guys always abandon their mates ;)
 Darth Covetous
09-29-2005, 8:37 AM
Trask was the first love interest in K1. It doesn't matter which gender you were.
 BumpoTheHutt
09-29-2005, 8:45 AM

The unequivocal answer to this question is no. Did he ever mention it?

He existed for as long as he did. Not before, not after. He had no future, he had no past.

The script had him in the game for maybe five minutes. He knew nothing other than what he told us. His sole purpose in the game was served and he was eliminated.

There is no existance to any of these characters outside the parameters of the script of the game. They know nothing more than what we find out they know in the game. They don't exist outside the confinements of the script of the game.

I love both games. But let's keep perspective. ;)
 Bob Lion54
09-29-2005, 9:08 AM
maybe you guys are reading too much into it...

HEHE. Beat me too it. Now if there is some kind of proof?

Trask was just there to show you how the controls work. His death was a way to get rid of a charactor they didn't want to use throughout the game. It was also a way to introduce Darth Bandon. Nothing more.

There is no existance to any of these characters outside the parameters of the script of the game. They know nothing more than what we find out they know in the game. They don't exist outside the confinements of the script of the game.
You're not reading enough in to it. :xp:
 TreeX
09-29-2005, 9:26 AM
bleh. I have a hard time thinking Trask is actually dead... most of the time I keep wondering if he'll make a reappearance in the upcoming KotORs (if there are any in the first place >_>)

but yeah Bob Lion covered what Trask does and thats pretty much it.
Page: 1 of 1