Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Master Infitrator's Gloves v. 1.0

Page: 1 of 1
 TheOssusKeeper
09-24-2005, 7:05 PM
Get it here:
http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/16373.html)

MIG Readme.txt

Master Infiltrator’s Gloves v. 1.0
By
The Ossus Keeper

It appears that the game makers have forgotten to place a uti file in the game. The a_gloves_03.uti file to be exact. This file is referenced in the pertinent 2da files, but the uti itself is non-existent. So thus said, I present the said file. All you need to do is drop this file into your override folder and that’s it.

Basically, these gloves are an upgraded version of the Infiltrator’s gloves already in the game. These gloves offer special skills and abilities pertinent to the spy, assassin and the like. Hope everyone likes it and finds it useful.

to get:
~ giveitem a_gloves_03
or by the normal means i.e. workbench/chem. lab/random loot gen. etc.

stats, just to name a few:

Computer use +7
Demolitions +2
Security +7
Stealth +10
 ChAiNz.2da
09-24-2005, 7:12 PM
Kewl :)

You caught me just in time too.. hehehe, I just edited the Weekly Mod Report (http://www.starwarsknights.com/) to include this mod ;)

Keep up the great work! :thumbsup:
 TheOssusKeeper
09-24-2005, 7:17 PM
cool thanks, hehe :D
 The_Maker
09-25-2005, 12:50 AM
Nice, will the gloves spawn randomly like any other item or is it cheats only? =/
 TheOssusKeeper
09-25-2005, 12:55 AM
it can be spawned randomly just like the rest of the items in the game, via the random loot generator... or you can get it from the workbench or chem. lab (can't remember which one has the gloves)... or via the cheat code, any of these ways you can get the gloves... ;)
Page: 1 of 1