Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The books

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth MD
09-24-2005, 5:44 AM
So far i've read 14 books but i'm sure there are plenty more.Has anyone read them all?Anyways,does anyone know where could i find more?(a site would be nice) :ears1:
 Astrotoy7
09-25-2005, 6:31 AM
Hello Darth MD. Welcome to the EU forum :)

Which books have you read ?? Let us know and maybe we can suggest some others, as it always better to read them in a certain order. The site I like to go to for books info is at TFN:
www.theforce.net/books)

Ive read pretty much everything set after ROTJ. I havent read some clone wars novels and i havent read some of the recent comics...but i'll get there, one day :)

mtfbwya

mtfbwya
 Darth MD
09-28-2005, 9:36 AM
i've read "The approaching storm",the "Heir to the Empire trilogy","Labyrinth of evil","Rogue Planet","Rebel dawn" trilogy(exept for one book) ,"A new hope","The Empire Strickes back","Return of the Jedi","Shadows of the Empire","Splinter of the Mind's Eye" and "Darth Maul:Shadowhunter".that's all.you see,i'm not from U.S.A.,i'm from a country in Europe....that kind of sucks....(i'm a HHUUUUGGEEEEEEE fan) ....SW books are a bit hard to find...i managed to get my hands on these.I would like to read more, Bye!! MAY DA' FORCE BE WITH YOU!!!!!!!
 Prime
09-28-2005, 10:24 AM
Ive read pretty much everything set after ROTJ. I havent read some clone wars novels and i havent read some of the recent comics...but i'll get there, one day :)Have you gotten through Joiner King yet?
 Darth MD
09-30-2005, 12:02 PM
What?
Page: 1 of 1