Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

stuck in atris' lair (spoiler?)

Page: 1 of 1
 BalicanBreeze
09-23-2005, 7:53 AM
I recently decided to try to play through Kotor2 again, and things aren't going too well. I've just visited Atris' lair on Telus for the first time, and am pretty much finished here, but I can't leave cause instead of waiting in their force cages, Keira and Atton are standing next to the turbolift. Whenever I try to talk to them, I access something called a cheat node or something, and it lets me choose between skipping to the final confrontation with Atris or keep hearing Keira's dialogue..

So, I can't free them from their tubes cause they aren't there, Bao-something is passed out, the droid just lets me speak like normal (upgrade or make spikes), I can't enter the turbolift, I've finished talking to the handmaidens and Atris.. and I can't leave on the Ebon Hawk without my buddies, so I can't get anywhere.

I don't have a previous save from before I entered the lair, so I am pretty much stuck here.

Any suggestions?
I don't have any mods and such installed, just the updated game version.
 stoffe
09-23-2005, 8:16 AM
This is a new bug that was introduced with the v1.0b patch of the game. If you pick the "Very well. I did not come here to do battle." option when first confronted by the Handmaidens upon entering the plateau interior, the game will be put in some strange debug mode as you have seen.

Unfortunately the only easy, non-modding way around this I know of is to reload a save game from before you enter the plateau interior and pick another response when the Handmaidens demand that you surrender. If you are lucky the game has made an Auto-save somewhere near there which you can use.
 BalicanBreeze
09-23-2005, 8:18 AM
Okay, thanks for the info
Page: 1 of 1