Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Star Wars:Bounty Hunters of The Old Exchange:BHOTOE

Page: 1 of 2
 Darth Wiggles
09-21-2005, 6:00 PM
Here's the story:
"Several Bounty Hunters are currently working for the Exchange's new boss:Ghordun The Hutt.14 years have passed since the defeat of the cunning Darth Traya in the hands of the Jedi Exile,and Jedi are starting to be many again.Ghordun has put a bounty on the Jedi and the remaining Sith.The reward for the bounty is something many Bounty Hunters would like to have when fighting dificult Jedi or Sith and are out of ammo:a genuine lightsaber."

Rules:
-Atleast 3 PCs and 2 NPCs.
-No godmodding.
-No one,and that's NO ONE kills Ghordun.He will be killed by a old character.
-No killing other member's characters without permission.

You can be either a Jedi,a Bounty Hunter or a Sith.Here's the form to fill:

Name-
Species-
Sex-
Age-
Side-
Allegiance-
Occupation/rank-
Type-
Weapons-
Equipment-
Apperance-
Ship:
Bio:

Here's mine:
Name- Rehoen Fett
Species-Mandalorian.
Sex-Male.
Age- 29.
Side- Neutral/BH Side.
Allegiance-Ghordun The Hutt,though Rehoen haves dificulties in trusting him.
Occupation/rank-Bounty Hunter.
Weapons-Mandalorian Heavy Repeater,Arkanian Blaster Rifle.
Equipment-Green Mandalorian Heavy Armor,2 Mandalorian Power Shields,Eriadu Stealth Unit,Improved Automation Gloves,Cardio Power System,Mandalore's Helmet.
Apperance- Green Mandalorian Heavy Armor rusted like Boba Fett's,doesn't wear helmet unless it's questions of great honor.
Ship:The Hunter's Pride.
Bio:Rehoen is a Mandalorian that was born shortly after the end of the Mandalorian Wars.He got out of Dxun five years after the end of the Mandalorian Wars at Malachor V.He spended 3 years training on Tatooine and another 3 on Korriban.The following years led to his bounty hunting job.That's when he discovered he is the son of Cassus Fett,even though he does not look like is father.Rehoen is currently on Dantooine in search of Jedi for the Jedi bounty.He has found the helmet of Mandalore,even though he isn't the Mandalore.

Please join!
 RobQel-Droma
09-21-2005, 7:39 PM
Name- Coryn Tevor
Species- Human
Sex- Male
Age- 18
Side- Light/Jedi
Allegiance/Rank- The Jedi
Weapons- Two blue lightsabers (1. Upari-Opila 2. Sapith-Jenraux), heavy mandalorian blaster
Equipment- Jedi Robe, Light Exoskeleton, Advanced Stabilizer Guantlets, Navardan Regen., Echani Sheild, Energy Sheild, Interface Visor, and Stealth Generator
Appearance- Kind of like the guy in my picture but with a greyish-blue Jedi robe on.
Ship- Yavin Star
Bio- Coryn Tevor was taken at a early age from his homeworld of Yavin III to be trained as a Jedi and has become very promising. His master was killed by a bounty hunter and now his current mission is to take care of the bounty hunter threat and find out where the Hutt that is offering the bounties is.

(Darth Wiggles, can I have a droid companion?)
 Jedi Atomic
09-21-2005, 9:29 PM
Name- Ash Urland
Species- Human
Sex- Male
Age- 28
Side- Nuetral
Allegiance- Mercenary; Bounty Hunter (but Ghordun The Hutt doesn't know he is a jedi is this alright?)
Occupation/rank- mercenary, Elite Hunter
Weapons- Dual Lightsaber Orange/Green(when hunting); blaster pistol(when near Ghordun)
Equipment- Blue Jedi Councilor Robes (When hunting); Environmental Armor (Ghordun)
Apperance- <---------------------------(guy on the Avatar)
Ship: Cort Sabra
Bio: lives in ship and bounties for Ghordun for a living. nothing really major exept wants to save jedi rather than kill them
(Is this Alright?)
 Jedi Atomic
09-21-2005, 9:35 PM
Ash is walking through his old Jedi Academy which is ruins and sees a jedi walking around and he examines him and Ash realizes he isn't a Boutny Hunter, hes a Jedi. so he walks up to him......
Ash- Hi, im Ash Urland im a jedi Councilor here.....well I was.. You are...?
Coryn Tevor- Hi, im Coryn Tevor

(ooc: if this is alright with you?)
 RobQel-Droma
09-21-2005, 9:43 PM
Oh, hello Ash, what are you doing here in the ruins of the old Jedi Academy? I didn't think anyone would be here. I'm just here because I was investigating the ruins.
 Jedi Atomic
09-21-2005, 9:51 PM
Ash- i used to be the coucilor here until i had a mission somewhere else for a couple of days and i come back and it is completely destroyed.
Ash lowers his head in disbelief.
Ash- How..... How in a few days it...it is completely destoyed...so...so quickly.
 RobQel-Droma
09-21-2005, 9:56 PM
Most of the Jedi here weren't killed by lightsabers. A lot of them were killed by ranged weapons. But what people could have come here and completely destroy the academy? said Coryn with amazement. I don't think there is anyone skilled enough to kill all these Jedi. Unless...a large force came here.. but who? and why?
Coryn noticices movement in other parts of the academy. Wait, Ash, I think that there might still be enemys here-lets go! He ignited one of his blue blades and started to rush off.

(ooc: If its okay with you, Jedi Atomic)
 steven
09-22-2005, 12:13 PM
Name- Zarlak
Species-Unknown (same as yoda)
Sex- Male
Age- 341
Side- None
Allegiance-Neutral
Occupation/rank- Jedi Master
Weapons-A lightsaber
Equipment-Jedi robes
Apperance- http://www.artoosnews.com/images2002/swcom-yoda.jpg)
Ship: Classified

The empty space station known as Avart Station, floated in space. Some time ago a battle had taken place. There were skeletons lieing on the floor and explosion marks littered the metal floor of the space station. In the command center of Avart Station a tiny green huminoid meditated. Derbis floated around him. "I sence you bounty hunter. You nearly here. Just dock with the hanger"
 Darth Wiggles
09-22-2005, 2:45 PM
OOC:Rob-Yes it is okay if you have a droid companion.
Atomic-Yup,it's alright.And BHOTOE is surprisingly the name of the Bounty Hunting company.

IC:
The Hunter's Pride was docking in the Refugee Sector Landing Pad on Nar Shadda.The dockmaster came,he was a Toydarian.

"Hey,what'cha doing here ha?I don't see your ship in this list."said the Toydarian Dockmaster.

"I work for Ghordun,BHOTOE..."said Rehoen.The Toydarian backed away in fear and left.Rehoen continued walking until he was in the Cantina.He bought a Juma Juice,and turned around to see a Rodian and a Duros,followed by their boss,a Gran.

"Hello Rehoen.I think you remember me,Twik'gar.These are Deensai and Deenja."said the Twik'gar.

"Oh yeah,Deensai the ugly Rodian and Deenja the Duros with no guts.What do you want?"asked Rehoen.

"Well,there's a bounty on...you!Attack men!"shouted Twik'gar.Rehoen quickly shot a bullet in their heads killing them,and pushed Twik'gar by the throat to the wall.

"Okay squid-head,you better start talking.Who put the bounty on me!?"asked a angry Rehoen.Twik'gar replied with the name:Ghordun.Rehoen killed Twik'gar,and went to a shop quickly.He bought two Ryyk Blades,and went the Hunter's Pride,but Ghordun and his Bounty Hunters were already there.
 RobQel-Droma
09-22-2005, 5:45 PM
(thanks)
Name: HK-62
Species: Droid
Sex: N/A
Side: Slightly Dark/Jedi
Allegiance: Coryn Tevor
Weapons: Baragwin Heavy Repeater
Equipment: Advanced Targeting Computer, Flamethrower, Stun Ray, Medium Armor Type 2, Droid Warfare Upgrade
Appearance: Rusted Gray with a body similar to HK-47
Ship: Yavin Star
Bio: A later model of the infamous HK-47, HK-62 is the last in a long series of models from the original HK. Most of his assassination protocols have been shut down, it is pretty easy to see from his behavior that they are still there. Found by Coryn Tevor on an abandoned merc base on Yavin IV, he has actually become rather attached to his "meatb-I mean master" and has decided the Coryn will be his next and last owner.

HK-62 impatiently wandered around the cockpit waiting for Coryn to come back. Where is the meatb- I mean master? No wait, its been two hours now! I do mean meatbag, he thought. He had been into the star's holographic training room five times now, and had blasted them into holographic oblivion for the fifth time.
Suddenly the whole ship shook as something hit the exit door hard. It blew open and five bounter hunters came in, a couple rodians, a trandoshan, a human, and the leader who was a twilek. HK leveled his rifle at them.
"All right!" the twilek shouted. "Where is Coryn!"
Error, replied HK sarcastically. "I think that the image of you my photoreceptors captured fried all my internal circuits. Either that or it was your smell."
"Get rid of this stupid droid!!!" twilek shouted.
HK flamed the first to who attacked and then blasted the other two before they could get their weapons. The twilek he stunned and then simply blew off his head, laughing sadistically (well, if he could laugh he would have been).
"All right, thats it, there is mercs around. And, of course, that means I have to go warn the master." He said. "At that means I can go out and kill anybody I find and get bloody along the way, right?! Right."
He headed down the exit ramp.
 Jedi Atomic
09-23-2005, 7:59 AM
(((ooc: Steven can your character be my old master from this academy?)))

Ash runs with Coryn along the ruins and see HK-62 running toward them, telling about the bounty hunters he killed looking for Coryn.
 steven
09-23-2005, 11:33 AM
(ooc: Sure.)

Zarlak stood up and a strang humanoid beeing uncloaked itself. He was dressed like a sith assassain. "Ackkkk Kaack ka ka ka" He strangh being said
The grey jedi master nooded his head and the assassin cloacked himself and left.
 RobQel-Droma
09-23-2005, 12:09 PM
Coryn and HK-62 looked around in their section of the ruins. As far as they could tell, nothing had been left alive or working. All the power was gone, too. Neither HK nor Coryn could see or hear any enemies, and not even Ash who was a little ways away across the large room they were in, but Coryn was uneasy. He kept thinking that there was someone watching him.
Suddenly, 3 figures uncloaked and surrounded them. One was almost looked like the sith assassins who had attacked the Jedi Exile. The others were in armor. They all drew out their wepons and without any warning attacked. HK pulled out his Baragwin Heavy Repeater (not bonadon, sorry for that mistake) and started blasting one of them. Coryn drew out both sabers and spun around, slicing one of the and deflecting the blasts from the other. The figure in black pulled out a krath war blade and attacked. The dueled for a minute and then Coryn used the force to push him away. He then disarmed him and cut him down with his saber. Picking up the Krath blade he ran over to Ash.
 steven
09-23-2005, 4:07 PM
The sith assassin reappered behind Zarlak "Did my assassins die?"
"Kcaaasss"
"Good. Send the experenced ones and bring the jedi here."
The assassin nodded and disappered
 Darth Wiggles
09-23-2005, 6:14 PM
IC:
"Now i get it Ghordun.You sended me to Dantooine long enough just for putting a bounty on my head.You slimy,back-stabbing son of a b-!"said Rehoen.He stopped talking before he could finish the sentence.Rehoen threw 2 Concussion Grenades and quickly entered his ship.The bounty hunter truce was off,he was screwed.Rehoen plotted a course for Dxun.He activated his ship's cloaking device so he could not be spotted.But the bounty hunters hired by Ghordun were aware of that and could track him down.Two Duros ships and two Rodian ships were following The Hunter's Pride.Rehoen turned his turrets around and shot the two Duros ships.One of the Rodians shot Rehoen's ship engine.Rehoen killed the Rodian ships.He had to land on a planet,fast.He choosed Telos.
 ExtreamJedi12
09-23-2005, 7:59 PM
Cool idea. Is it too late for me to join? By the way, where are the rules?

Name- Zaalbacca
Species-Wookie
Sex- Male
Age- ?
Side- Light
Allegiance- Jedi
Occupation/rank- Jedi Master, Jedi Consular, Ex-council member
Weapons-2 staffsabers(1 green & 1 blue)(1 in each hand)
Equipment-Star Forge Robes
Apperance- Blue eyes and White & Blonde fur
Ship: The Undertaker (YT-1300w/modifications)

Name- Roarboar
Species-Wookie
Sex- Male
Age- ?
Side- Light
Allegiance- Jedi
Occupation/rank- Jedi Master, Jedi Consular, Ex-Council member
Weapons-2 dualsabers that combine to form an S-shaped staffsaber
Equipment-Darth Revan's Robes colored white
Apperance- Green eyes and Brown & White fur
Ship: Co-captain of The Undertaker
Bio: Brothers growing up on different planets, they find parts to make a YT-1300. When they finish, they name it "The Undertaker". They join the Jedi Order and quickly progress to Jedi Master and eventualy the Jedi Council on Dantooine. They were away on a mission when the Jedi Enclave was destroyed. They go there every day and meditate.
 Jedi Atomic
09-23-2005, 9:13 PM
Ash Coryn and Hk-62 are walking in the halls and see 2 wookies and they draw their lightsabers and ignite them but soon notice that Ash and Coryn don't want to fight so Zaalbacca and Roarboar disignite finally realizing that they are fellow jedis. They greet each other and talk about ho it was their academy and Ash says he remembers about his old jedi master, Zarlak. Ash soon realizes he was... on a mission right after he left.
Ash shouts....
Ash- We should go find him, well, I should. Anyone else know the jedi councilor of this jedi academy before it was destroyed, his name is Zarlak?
 RobQel-Droma
09-23-2005, 9:35 PM
Coryn said - Is he that little green alien kind like Vandar? If so, I think I saw him once. I'm not sure exactly what he was doing.
 Jedi Atomic
09-23-2005, 9:49 PM
He was the Councilor here so you should know him do you want to help me look for him or we could keep in touch with comlinks if we ever need help.
 RobQel-Droma
09-23-2005, 10:14 PM
"If you are going to need help, then I will come with you to find him. Perhaps he knows what this is all about," said Coryn.
"Otherwise, I am going to Nar Shaddaa to see if I can pick up some information."
 ExtreamJedi12
09-24-2005, 8:52 AM
Zaalbacca: Roarboar and I knew Zarlak.
Roarboar: He was a great jedi and true friend.
Zaalbacca: We will help you find him Ash.
 steven
09-24-2005, 12:52 PM
A jawa came up to them "I hate to interupt in your conversation but I overheard your looking for a master Zarlak. I have been delivering supplys to his location. I would give you the location for a small fee of 5000 credits. Or one of your lightsabers!!" The jawa appered to be a scavanger, his robes where filthy and he smelt like bantha poodoo. He also seemed scared around the wookiees. "Come on. You've gotta beleive me!!"
 Jedi Atomic
09-24-2005, 1:22 PM
Ash- Um. a jawa needing credits. hmph? well that map might help us, how about 4500 credits.
While Ash used force persuade, the jawa agreed.
 steven
09-24-2005, 1:27 PM
The jawa quickly hid the credits in his cloack and dropped a datapad with a map. On the map were co-ordinates labed "Avart Station ** Zarlak is location here. Beware, if you come to close he'll fire abon you!!**
 RobQel-Droma
09-24-2005, 2:43 PM
"Well, what are we waiting for?" said Coryn. "If he does know you, I think that there shouldn't be any trouble."
 ExtreamJedi12
09-24-2005, 4:07 PM
Zaalbacca: Let's go.
Roarboar: Yeah.
Zaalbacca: We'll meet you there.
<The two wookies run to The Undertaker & take off>
Roarboar: Entering hyperspace...now.
<The Undertaker jumps to hyperspace towards Avart Station.
 steven
09-24-2005, 4:49 PM
As the Undertaker exitted hyperspace Avart station's weapons began firing on the feighter. Even though the stations sheilds and weapons were online, the hanger had no protection and would easily be able to sneak into
 RobQel-Droma
09-24-2005, 6:26 PM
The Yavin Star came out of hyperspace right behind the Undertaker and flew into the hangar. Coryn was suprised when the station started firing on them, and HK was a bit suspicious. "Why would this Jedi friend of Ash's be firing on us?" Coryn said. "I don't have any signal from the station itself.
"Whatever it is, I don't like this, master," said HK. "We should have are weapons ready."
 Darth Wiggles
09-24-2005, 7:21 PM
IC:
Rehoen docked with Telos,and got out of the docks.He would need some credits to fix the engines,or he could not leave Telos.On the Entertainment Module 081,he went to the TSF Station to see if they had bounties for him.Inside the station a female Jedi Padawan was shouting for anyone.A Bounty Hunter was inside the station also.Rehoen entered,and saw him.He was going to kill the Jedi girl.Rehoen took out his Arkanian Blaster Rifle and shot him twice in the back.The wounds weren't lethal.Rehoen put him inside of a force cage and looked at the girl.He didn't know what to do with her.
 ExtreamJedi12
09-25-2005, 12:17 AM
<The Undertaker easily dodges every blast fired at them>
<They easily sneak into the hanger>
Zaalbacca: Let's find Zarlak.
Roarboar: Yeah.
<They exit The Undertaker>
 steven
09-25-2005, 5:23 AM
5 sith assains appered the two wookiee jedi. They drew lightsabers and engaded the jedi.
 ExtreamJedi12
09-25-2005, 3:02 PM
<Zaalbacca and Roarboar ignited their lightsabers and attacked the Sith Assasins>
Zaalbacca: You will die sith scum.
 Jedi Atomic
09-25-2005, 7:52 PM
Ash finally enters the Avart Station sector and notices that Coryn is just pulling in to the station. Ash starts going towards the hangar and it closes on Coryn and Ash and Coryn is locked in so Ash looks around for another hangar and finds one and enters it. Ash knew it would close, and seconds later the Hangar Door closes. Ash opens the hallway door and finds Zaalbacca and Roarboar fighting sith assasins. Ash rushes to the fight but the wookies kill the sith assasins before he gets there. He greets them and asks if they had seen Coryn and HK-62. They say no, so they go look for Coryn and HK-62.
 RobQel-Droma
09-26-2005, 11:14 AM
Coryn and HK-62 got out and looked for the wookies and Ash. The exit was blocked by a force field, which Coryn deactivated using the force. Walking through they see a lot of corpses, some of the people on the station, others who he couldn't recognize. Looking up ahead he saw sith assassins. "HK, follow behind me a little ways," he said. Walking toward them he pretended to be suprised when they came toward him. One of them started to walk toward him with a lightsaber raised, but then fell to the ground by a well placed sniper shot by HK. Using the force to cause a container behind them to drop, he pulled out his lightsaber and threw it at one as they all turned around, while using force shock on the others. A couple more blasts from HK and a swipe of Coryn's lightsaber and they were dead on the floor.

Seeing some movement and what looked like a wookie thru a window over on the corner of the room, up above them, they headed off to look for a way to get up there.
 steven
09-26-2005, 11:28 AM
After the jedi killed the attacking assassins the doors open leading to the controll center. In the middle of the controll center, a small green huminoid creature stood there "That stupid jawa. I knew I couldnt trust him. Well who are you and what do you want? Wait a second. Ash!? Zaalbacca!? Roarboar!?" Zarlak smiled "And... I dont know who you are."
 RobQel-Droma
09-26-2005, 11:33 AM
"My name is Coryn Tevor," he said. "And this is HK-62. I suppose you are Zarlack? If so, would you mind explaining why you fired on us? And why we are being attacked but sith assassins? Not to mention what you are doing here with everybody dead?"
 steven
09-26-2005, 1:51 PM
"The sith assassins are my servants. They killed everyone here. When the three sith lords died they became mindless puppets for me to use. And the stations weapons are locked on anything that comes near here. I had no idea who you were so i sent my servants to kill you. But they failed so it was me turn. But your friends so I shall not kill you... at this point."
 RobQel-Droma
09-26-2005, 2:22 PM
"Oh, thats nice." Said Coryn. "I hope you aren't planning on killing us right now. Cause it ain't gonna be that easy." "Shall I blast the little green meatbag, master?" said HK. "No, HK," replied Coryn, "I would like to find out what game you're playing with us, Zarlack. Do you have any idea what is going on with all the bounty hunters? Or are your minions the ones that have destroyed Ash's academy?"
 steven
09-26-2005, 4:26 PM
"Dont be stupid. I was the main counciler there. But I failed them. Malaks fleet destroyed the enclave. I was away escorting a senator. I senced the attack but I got there just as the fleet left. Thats why Im here. I exiled myself."
 RobQel-Droma
09-26-2005, 4:41 PM
"So now what do we do?" asked Coryn. "I still need to find out where these bounty hunters are coming from and who is offering the bounty."
"Lets do something other than just sitting around here talking." added HK.
 ExtreamJedi12
09-26-2005, 4:45 PM
Zaalbacca: Yeah.
Roarboar: What's our next move agenst those bounty hunters?
 steven
09-26-2005, 5:17 PM
Zarlak looked out into space "What do I care? We can enver get rid of them. Im not a jedi anymore. Just a midget with a lightsaber."
 Jedi Atomic
09-26-2005, 8:35 PM
Ash walks in and sees Zarlak and Coryn talking.
Ash- Did I miss anything?
Zarlak- No.
Ash goes up to Zarlak.
Ash why did the sith assasins attack us? Were you behind all this?
Zarlak explains what he told Coryn and Ash understands.
Ash- Do you want to kill the Bounty Hunters that are bountying all the jedis?
Zarlak tells Ash what he told Coryn and Ash doesn't react happily.
Ash- But you killed most of the Sith Lords and you are very skilled with the lightsaber. Aren't you happy about that?
Zarlak- Well...
Ash gets mad and storms through the door to the Sabra.
 RobQel-Droma
09-26-2005, 10:03 PM
Coryn follows Ash to the Sabra. Running to catch up with him with HK-62 coming behind him, he angrily says," I thought that this 'Zarlack' was supposed to help us and give us information! Instead, we find that he is the one commanding the sith assassins that attacked us and destroyed the station! Not only that, his only plan of action against the bounty hunters is to sit there because they will 'keep coming back'!"
HK starts to say, "So this is the great councilor- a stupid little.." He stopped as Coryn put his hand over his vocabulator.
Coryn said, "Look, I am not going to just sit here on this station, while no one has any idea on what were going to do. My master, Jedi Kolga Derrian, was killed by these bounty hunters. Unless Zarlack didn't tell me all of everything he knows and is really the smart one, then I am going to do what I originally was going to do. HK-62 and I are going to go to Nar Shaddaa, since something tells me that I will find some of the answers there. I am sure that people there will know something."
 steven
09-27-2005, 11:08 AM
"Killing bounty hunters is pointless. But killing the imapeseal so set the bounty will solve alot more problems. I will get you the information if you do a task for me to see if your ready"
 RobQel-Droma
09-27-2005, 12:28 PM
"What task is that?" said Coryn suspiciously, "I thought that you just wanted to sit here and do nothing. Do you know who set the bounty?"
 steven
09-27-2005, 12:59 PM
"Well he's in the exchange. It'll take me a week to get his name. But you must sirvie on Avart. Not the station Avart but the planet. You must also get me two artifacts from two temples and then escape the planet after a week is over"
 Ryan Sл'vla
09-27-2005, 2:45 PM
PC:
Name- Aaron
Species- Human
Sex- Male
Age- 24
Side- Jedi Order
Allegiance: Light Side
Occupation/rank: Jedi
Weapons: Silver Lightsaber(built it)
Equipment: Jedi Robe, Regeneration Implant, Interface Band, Karakan Gauntlets.
Apperance- Brown Hair, Brown Eyes.
Ship: The Elfin Hawk
Bio: Ryan was born in Nar-Shaddaa, at 13 years the Jedi Council discovered that he had a strong connection with the Force. Now he is being trained by his master, Natalie that is a Jedi Knight, because they share a bond. He also has a young boga for a pet and his droid AR-01, that he built.

Name- Natalie
Species- Human
Sex- Female
Age- 23
Side- Jedi Order
Allegiance: Light Side
Occupation/rank: Jedi Knight
Weapons: Yellow Double-Bladed Lightsaber
Equipment:TSL Jedi Knight Robe, Regeneration Implant, Interface Band.
Apperance- Black Hair, Brown Eyes.
Ship: Aaron's Ship
Bio: Natalie trained all her life to be a Jedi. She and Aaron share a bond, because Aaron spend almost all of his time with her.

Name- AR-01
Species- Droid
Sex- N/A
Age- 5
Side- Aaron
Allegiance: Neutral
Occupation/rank: Combat Droid
Weapons: Arkanian Assault Blaster Rifle
Equipment:Comuter Probe, Security Interface, Verpine Demolitions Sensor, Droid Impact Armor III.
Apperance- Looks like HK-47 but he's more corpulent and silver.
Bio: AR-01, was built when Aaron was nineteen.

NPC:

Name- Caddock
Species- Boga
Sex- Male
Age- 3
Side- Aaron
Allegiance: Neutral
Occupation/rank: Pet
Weapons: N/A
Equipment:N/A
Apperance- Looks like a regular young boga.
Bio: Aaron adopted Caddock from hunters, that killed the little beast parents. Caddock was only one year old when Aaron adopted him. Natalie doesn't like the idea of getting such a beast like that.
 Darth Wiggles
09-27-2005, 3:01 PM
OOC:The girl's profile:
Name- Amy
Species-Human
Sex- Female
Age-16
Side-Light
Allegiance-Jedi Order
Occupation/rank-Padawan Sentinel.
Weapons-Yellow Lightsaber.
Equipment-Baran Do Novice Robe,Qel-Droma Belt,2 Echani Shields,Karakan Gauntlets,Regeneration Implant.
Apperance-Black hair with ponytail up,sapphire eyes.
Ship:Will travel in The Hunter's Pride with Rehoen.
Bio:Amy is a Padawan that's very distracted.With the recent destruction of the Jedi Academy she frequented,she went to Telos to visit her parents.Her dad is a Unknown Region War Hero,and her mom is part of the Telosian Council.
 RobQel-Droma
09-27-2005, 5:50 PM
"Alright then, give me what information I need and I will go down there with HK. It will sure be better than sitting around here. One thing...will I be going alone?"

(Oh, and by the way, I am bringing in a new character if its ok)

Name-Shayla
Species-Human
Sex-Female
Age-17
Alignment-Light
Allegiance-Jedi
Occupation-Jedi Padawan/Consular
Weapons- Single green lightsaber, Repeating Blaster Carbine
Equipment- Norriss Robe, Verpine Cardio-Regulator, Nomi's Armband, Improved Automation Gloves, Skills Implant.
Appearance-Dark long hair, blue eyes
Ship-Originally flew in her own modified starfighter, then travels in the Yavin Star
Bio- A jedi padawan that knows Coryn, Shayla has been off in the outer rim worlds investigating sith worlds for a year now, and is just coming back to the Jedi Academy, and also to the bounty hunters and reappearing sith.

Shayla flew her small starfighter in close to the ground as she headed for the Jedi Academy. Slowing the craft down, she came over the last hill and started to land...and saw the devestated ruins. Quickly she landed and got out, looking at what was the remains of the academy. She saw a few people around, scavengers or something, although they didn't see her. She looked around the ruins a bit more seeing all the dead Jedi, and then came up behind a jawa, scaring him.
"What happened here?" she demanded.
"I don't know, lot people come and attack," the jawa said trembling. "Maybe, 5000 credits make me tell more."
"4000," she said, "no more."
She paid and then recieved the datapad. It said- "four jedi, two humans and two wookies, have gone to Avart Station. They were jedi from here, and were looking for a councilor, who is at the station. They are their now. Beware, the station will fire on you."
She went back to her fighter, got in, and blasted off for Avart Station.
Page: 1 of 2