Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

B.U.R.N_ Clan opens a Euro Team

Page: 1 of 1
 B.U.R.N_Large
09-19-2005, 8:07 AM
Hi,

B.U.R.N_ Clan (two times in a row winners of Battleweek) have recently expanded it's 38 strong squad to set up a euro team named B.U.R.N_ Foreign Legion. If you are in Europe and looking to get into a successful, respectfull and skillfull clan with a nice friendly bunch of people - please look us up :)

Our Website is http://www.burn-clan.com)

Our euro server is called B.U.R.N_Euro_Recruiting

Our euro team is currently 6 people with plenty of room for more.

Kind regards,

Large.
 BURN_ExMark
02-17-2006, 1:48 AM
Well I live in Canada, Large didnt mean to accept only euro players. We are a good clan, but were not only limited to Star Wars battlefront 2. Some plays swbf1, ut2004, cod2... stuff like that. We have SWBF2 practices every sunday.

We are signed up for clan competitions on EclipticalRealms (www.eclipticalrealms.com) where we compete against the top clans of this game.
We are actualy 3rd. (on overall score)
1 - DS
2 - TAW
3 - B.U.R.N_
4 - [SFI]
5 - -< TEE >-

We are looking for skilled players, to beat TAW! (which im sure will come soon :p)

If you are interested, please leave a post on our forums at http://www.burn-clan.com) .

Or if you simply want to frag ME (B.U.R.N_!) im on Jedi Battle Arena everydays :)

p.s.: The exclamation mark is a long pwnage story ;)
 BURN_ExMark
03-10-2006, 7:39 AM
Please join Brothers United in a Rage Never ending :) we need new members that will pwn TAW!

if you need my xfire add this account: independentt
(dont forget the 2t s at the end)
 BURN_ExMark
03-10-2006, 8:47 AM
See how much i play :D lol
||
||
||
\/
Page: 1 of 1