Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

PC Version out the same time as Console?

Page: 1 of 1
 B.U.R.N_Large
09-19-2005, 7:20 AM
Hi,

I realise the date posted on the Battlefront II website, but wondering if the PC version follows the console version or all versions are out the same day.

The beta looks and plays excellent (not sure why the space battles are there since most of the people who kept playing Battlefront - the clans, steered way clear of vehicles / ship maps) and I love the new characters and modes (the wookie having a mortar was a great suprise) but the GUI is extremely rough and I would guess would be replaced by a proper system - with 6 weeks to go, bugs to fix, not forgetting mastering, burning and distributing worldwide - is the PC version going to make it on time anyway?

Also, with regards to the beta - is there a place to report bugs/glitches etc.
 boinga1
09-19-2005, 7:29 PM
PC version should be released with the concoles, AFAIK. Reporting bugs - probably not, seeing how LEC does business. I'd suggest you checkt he readme file, if there was one with the beta, or hunt around at lucasarts.com
 stefanlinden
09-26-2005, 11:13 AM
But it would be logical that they publish it on the same day, otherwise you get people who already have it on the pc and no-one has it on the XBox because it isn't out, and it doesn't say 1 November: pc version out or something, so i think it will come out all at the same time
Page: 1 of 1