Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Visas and Nihillus Cutscene

Page: 1 of 1
 Ryan Sл'vla
09-18-2005, 6:03 AM
When i trigger the Visas and Nihilus cutscene,my game crashes while Nihilus is speaking!Can anyone help me please?
 ChAiNz.2da
09-18-2005, 8:53 AM
Are you using Team Gizka's High Res movie "fix" from this site? (Nihilus-Visas In-Game Cutscene Tweak)

http://www.team-gizka.org/downloads.html)

If so, it's caused problems on my end as well. If you are using it... kill it and everything should work fine...

I still have to find out why it's doing it though :fist:
 Tupac Amaru
09-18-2005, 5:43 PM
Are you using Team Gizka's High Res movie "fix" from this site? (Nihilus-Visas In-Game Cutscene Tweak)

If so, it's caused problems on my end as well. If you are using it... kill it and everything should work fine...

What problems did you have with it? Also a crash when Nihilus talks?
 ChAiNz.2da
09-19-2005, 1:58 PM
What problems did you have with it? Also a crash when Nihilus talks?
Yeah, it's towards the very end before Visas speaks her last line.. It happens(ed) when Nihilus speaks.. it seems to stick as if the dialogue is trying to launch a non-existent script.. then crashes to desktop...

Happened every time I tried the file on both modded & un-modded games. However, I wouldn't discount it being my machine as being the "at fault" factor. It's just odd because it always happens at the exact same spot...

This only happens when I use it on my lower end machine (with a FX5200 card)... my hauss-daddy machine has no problems whatsoever with it, so I always summed it up to poor performance on my behalf :)
 Ryan Sл'vla
09-20-2005, 9:54 AM
I worked. Thanks for the trouble guys.:)
Page: 1 of 1