Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Star Wars 1/2KOTOR

Page: 1 of 1
 Jedi Atomic
09-17-2005, 4:29 PM
What i think happened before Malak and Revan gained power over the Universe.

Revan and Malak betrayed the Jedi Council wanting power soon they discovered the Star Forge. They wanted it to control so badly they started looking for a way to locate and they found a rakatan computer on Dantooine after betraying the Jedi Council.
They saw the map and the planets with maps and the two started exploring for the Star Forge maps............

Rules:
No godmodding.
No killing ones character without their permission
No spamming
No killing Revan or Malak

Here are some people that need to be filled by someone
Malak- Starmark2k
Revan- ForceFightWMe12

name- (Unless your Revan or Malak)
species-
sex-
age-
homeworld-
apperance-
faction- (Jedi Council, Republic, or other)
occupation/rank-
weapon-
equipment-
personal Ship-
history-
 steven
09-17-2005, 4:57 PM
name-Zarlak wolf
species-Human
sex-Male
age-30
homeworld-Coruscant
apperance-http://games.kikizo.com/media/mgs3_e304/01c.jpg)
faction-None
occupation/rank-Dark jedi knight
weapon-lightsaber
equipment-dark jedi robes
personal Ship-Yavin Spire(similar to the Endor spire)
history-During the mandalorian Zarlak followed Revan to war. After the war Zarlak left the jedi order and took over the endor spire with the help of a few gangs from corucant. Zarlak travelled on the Yavin Spire during the war so he knew where everything is. He recently heard about Revans betrayal and Zarlak knew revan would make a good ally

((Ooc: Hey, can this be the ship where revan and the others go looking for the star map?))
 Jedi Atomic
09-17-2005, 5:59 PM
ooc- sure

p.s.- do you want to be Revan or Malak?
 ForceFightWMe12
09-17-2005, 6:10 PM
I'll take Revan, unless you were going to play him, Atomic. If you were, then i'll take Malak
 Jedi Atomic
09-17-2005, 7:24 PM
I don't want to be either you can be Revan
 Jedi Atomic
09-17-2005, 9:04 PM
heres my file

name- Ash Urland
species- human
sex- male
age- 26
homeworld- Dantooine
appearance- <---------------------- (the guy where the arrow is pointing)
faction- Republic
occupation/rank- mercenary/Jedi Commander
weapon- Dual Lightsabers orange/green, 1 advanced pistol
equipment- Jedi master blue robe
personal ship- Cort Sabra
history- Fought beside Revan during the Mandolorian War
 Jedi Atomic
09-17-2005, 11:02 PM
Revan and Malak start at Dantooine Temple where Star map is ok Start.......
 ForceFightWMe12
09-17-2005, 11:16 PM
"Do you think this wise, Master?" Malak asked Revan as the Star Map unfolded before him.
"Is it wise, you ask?" Revan asked in a whisper, "Is it wise? You fear to go against the Jedi Code. Yet if another war like the Mandalorian Wars came about, what would happen? The Republic could barely stand this one, let alone one of even greater magnitude. If we can find this secret...then the Republic would never have to worry again..."
 Jedi Atomic
09-17-2005, 11:30 PM
Ash Urland wakes up on Dantooine being given orders to kill Revan and Malak since they betryed the Council. But the Council did not know where they went so Ash had to start the search with a friend of his empty handed.
 ExtreamJedi12
09-18-2005, 1:07 AM
seems nice

name-Zaalbacca
species-Wookie
sex-Male
age-?
homeworld-Kashyyyk
apperance-White & Blonde fur
faction- Jedi Council
occupation/rank- Jedi Master, Jedi Consular
weapon-staffsabers(1 green & 1 blue)(1 for each hand)
equipment-none
personal Ship-The Undertaker(YT-1300 w/modifications)

name-Roarboar
species-Wookie
sex-Male
age-?
homeworld-Kashyyyk
apperance-White & Brown fur
faction-Jedi Council
occupation/rank-Jedi Master, Jedi Consular
weapon-Lightsabers(2 red(not Sith) and 2 green)
equipment-none
personal Ship-Zaalbacca's ship
history- Growing up on different worlds, the brothers Zaalbacca and Roarboar, found parts to make a YT-1300. When they finished, they named it "The Undertaker".
 Jedi Atomic
09-18-2005, 10:34 AM
Ash and his friend are walking through the Jedi academy asking people if they knew were Revan and Malak went. Soon he met with wookies holding lightsabers and he asks them.....
Ash- Are you Jedi?
 ExtreamJedi12
09-18-2005, 5:25 PM
Zaalbacca: Yes, We are. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Zaalbacca.
Roarboar: I am Roarboar.
Zaalbacca: We were just about about to go explore the ruins.
Roarboar: Would you like to come with us?
 Jedi Atomic
09-18-2005, 9:02 PM
Im ready, im just looking around, ill follow you, lead the way.
 ForceFightWMe12
09-18-2005, 10:29 PM
Revan suddenly turned his head, looking as if he had seen a ghost. "Come." he said after making a final note on his datapad, "We must leave immediatly. I fear that we will have some unwanted guests before long."
 starmark2k
09-19-2005, 6:17 AM
Can i be Malak if thats ok
 Jedi Atomic
09-19-2005, 7:35 AM
sure because i don't think the old malak is playing anymore.
 steven
09-19-2005, 11:29 AM
The Yavin Spire drifted above Dantooine. Zarlak looked over at dantooine "Captain, your orders" asked a trandosain "We're still waiting for Revan. I can feel him, he's near somthing dark, dark and powerfull. We'll be here soon."

(I've editted my character)
 ExtreamJedi12
09-19-2005, 4:47 PM
Zaalbacca: Follow us.
<Outside the ruins>
Roarboar: Here we are. Lets go inside.
<inside>
Zaalbacca: A jedi...wait. That's Revan. And that must be Malak
Roarboar: Get them.
 ForceFightWMe12
09-19-2005, 4:52 PM
Revan put a hand up, stoping Malak. "I think, my friend, we have some guests." he said, pulling his saber from his belt and igniting the blade. Whirling around, he faced the oncomers, blade held high.
 ExtreamJedi12
09-19-2005, 5:00 PM
<Zaalbacca and Roarboar ignite their lightsabers>
Roarboar: You will die for going agenst the council.
<Zaalbacca and Roarboar charge at Revan>
 Jedi Atomic
09-19-2005, 5:17 PM
Ash stays back and Reports about Revan and Malak saying that they found him. The Council says don't attack unless Revan and Malak do.
Ash- Don't attack yet.....never mind.......
He rushes over and starts his defensive stance waiting for them to come to him. Zarlak readies the Yavin Spire for take off while a shuttle comes down and lands next to ruins. Before anyone dies in the fight Revan and Malak sense their shuttle has landed and is ready to take off when they board.
 ForceFightWMe12
09-19-2005, 5:23 PM
"Oh my friends from the Academy." Revan said mockingly, "I would love to stay and chat, however I have some important intergalactic buisness to attend to. So, if you'll excuse me..." he used Force push and Stasis on the Jedi, before he and Malak jump onto their ship and take off.
 Jedi Atomic
09-19-2005, 5:33 PM
Ash- Damn, they got away, Zaalbacca and Roarboar wait we need to follow them get into your ships as fast as you can and stop the shuttle.
 starmark2k
09-20-2005, 4:35 AM
Malak- "Are you sure it is wise to seek this star forge, It may lead to our own demise."
 steven
09-20-2005, 12:10 PM
Zarlak smiled. He sent a message "Ahh Revan and Malak. You have betrayed the republic. You will pay. But I wouldnt be the one the to make you pay. Every heard the expersion 'My enemies enemy is my ally'? Well you the republics enemy making you my ally. The shuttel your in is on an auto-piolt ,witch is password protected, and is heading to my hanger. I will not do you any harm."
 ExtreamJedi12
09-20-2005, 6:24 PM
Zaalbacca: Roarboar, take The Undertaker and chase after them. I'll stay here with Ash and try to find what they were here for.
Roarboar: Alright. May the Force be with you.
<Roarboar runs back to the academy and launches The Undertaker>
Zaalbacca: Let's get started Ash.
 Jedi Atomic
09-20-2005, 9:33 PM
Ash- Ok, lets go into the ruins, but i feel a bad feeling about something in there.
Ash and Zaalbacca walk into the ruins and find a door and immediately stopped from going into the ruins.
I wouldn't use your lightsaber on the do..........
Zaalbacca ignites his lightsaber and attempts to stab it into the door and it deflect and shoots Zaalbacca 5 feet back. They go to the Jedi Academy, reporting what they found. The Jedi Council gives them a mission to search for Revan and find out what he is doing but find Roarboar first to tell him.
Ash- (comlink) Roarboar come in stop chasing it and report to the Endar Spire.
Roarboar- (comlink) What?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? why????
Ash- (comlink) because we were just give a mission.
 ForceFightWMe12
09-20-2005, 11:25 PM
Revan leaned back in his chair as the transmition abruptly ended. "So...what do you think this...person wants?" he asked Malak
 starmark2k
09-21-2005, 4:02 AM
"Perhaps he does wise to help us, but just incase we should be on our guard"
 ExtreamJedi12
09-21-2005, 4:44 PM
Revan leaned back in his chair as the transmition abruptly ended. "So...what do you think this...person wants?" he asked Malak

(not part of story) Who are you talking about?
 steven
09-21-2005, 4:55 PM
(Me)
"Let the shuttle through into our hanger" Zarlak ordered "Crasscak, go and greet our guests and assign them to vistor quaters. I want to be out of this system first!"

A trandosain went to malak and revan who walked out of the shuttel, welcome Revan and Malak. I have orders to assaing you to vistor quaters 2B. Please follow" He led the two dark jedi to a room with two beds, a holotv and other stuff "Captain Zarlak willl call for you shortly. In the mean time, please stay here." They where left alone
 Jedi Atomic
09-21-2005, 9:48 PM
Ash heads to the Academy with Zaalbacca and soon Roarboar lands in the hangar. They ready up with supplies and launch in their own ship. Ash heads to the Tatooine sector and Zaalbacca and Roarboar head to a different sector in search for Revan.
Ash lands on Tatooine and is greeted by Czerka Corporation. He asks them what are you doing on Tatooine
Czerka Greeter- We just discovered some planet resources from tatooine that can build an awesome weapon and Star Ship.
Ash heads to the shops and goes into the Czerka Office. He talks with the Officer and says that sand people are irritated by them coming and started attacking sandcrawlers. Ash agrees to help fend sand people off from the Sandcrawlers but that much Ash would only do.
 ExtreamJedi12
09-22-2005, 5:07 PM
Not part of story: Is Revan a boy or girl?

Roarboar & Zaalbacca land on Kashyyyk & ask some of the local wookies there if they seen Revan & Malak. They give them a full discription of them. The wookies didn't see them so they took off to continue their search.
 Jedi Atomic
09-23-2005, 7:42 AM
((occ: Boy))
Ash heads to the gate doors but the guard stops him.
Guard- You have a hunter's pass?
Ash- No. Where can I find one?
Guard- At the Hunter's Lodge.
Ash heads over to the hunters lodge, walks in, and talks to people where to buy a hunter's pass. They say talk to the Ithorian about that. Ash walks to him and before Ash says anything the Ithorian says.......
Ithorian- Hello, you must be new here, I am Rayce Farelle, the lodge owner. Would you like a hunter's pass, It's only 100 credits?
Ash- Sure.
Ash pulls out the credits and gives them to him and Rayce gives him his Pass.
Ash walks out and to the gate door and shows the guard his pass. The guard opens the doors and closes when Ash got out. Ash starts walking when he sees some warriors and he realizes it's Sand People so he rushs over to them which are huddling up behind some cactus'. And he sees a sandcrawler coming a little towards him. Ash sneaks up behind the Sand People and slices all their heads off. He rushes over to the Sand Crawler and Sand People jump out of nowhere and start running over to the Sand Crawler and beating on the door, not caring about Ash. He runs up and cuts their bodies in two and slices their heads off. He runs to the side and men start walking out cautiously and see Ash......
Czerka Worker- Where you come from and where are the sand people?
Ash- I killed them for you.
Worker- Thank you. Would you like to come in?
Ash- sure, why not.
Ash walks in and sees all kinds of tools and some cranes that are carrying things back and forth of the sand crawler. He walks and men are hard at work building the tools he was told about by the greeter. He walks to the upstairs and is asked to stay the night. Ash doesn't even hesitate.
Ash- Sure, I need some rest anyhow.
Ash sleeps that night on the sand crawler.
 ExtreamJedi12
09-23-2005, 12:50 PM
Zaalbacca and Roarboar fly to Mannan and ask the Selkath about the Republic here. They said that the was a Republic Embassy on Mannan. The wookies went to the embassy.
Republic Solider: Hello.
Zaalbacca: Have you seen any ancient artifacts?
Republic Soldier: No, but you can go down there and see for yourself.
Roarboar: Let's go.
They go down to the underwater base.
Roarboar: We don't even know what we're looking for.
Zaalbacca: I know, but we have to find something.
 Jedi Atomic
09-23-2005, 8:47 PM
(((ooc: hey, Sith aren't even born yet err well no such sith empire though so no Sith on Mannan yet. Only the Republic Underwater station is down there with republic studying in it.)))
 ExtreamJedi12
09-24-2005, 8:39 AM
(((ooc: hey, Sith aren't even born yet err well no such sith empire though so no Sith on Mannan yet. Only the Republic Underwater station is down there with republic studying in it.)))

Ok. I'll edit.
 Jedi Atomic
09-24-2005, 10:47 AM
Ash wakes up and sand people are told to be running around on the bottom floor of the sandcrawler. Ash puts on his robe and grabs his lightsabers and ignites them. He rushes out the door immediately workers are dueling with the sand people which are trying to get to the cockpit of the sandcrawler. He runs toward them and slices them.
Czerka worker- Thanks, ill be right behind you if you need help.
Ash- Ok, follow me.
Both rush to the elevator and go down and meet some other workers battling but are killled soon and Ash slices sandpeople's heads off. Ash gives his czerka partner a blaster rifle. The worker starts shooting at the sniper running in the door and kills him.
Ash finishes all the sand people inside and rushes to the door with his partner behind him. he stops and is amazed by the number of sand people. He tells one of the other workers to see if he can start moving this thing to anchorhead. he agrees and runs to the cockpit. Eventually the crawler starts moving and sand people get even more angry and rush to the door to board but are stopped by Ash's partner which is back a little ways and firing at the boarding Sand People. When they start getting past the blaster shots, Ash ignites his lightsabers and cuts all who are entering.
The raid subsides and Ash walks to the cockpit and the driver is just getting to Anchorhead.
Driver- Well heres our stop. We need to get this Crawler back into business. Good luck.
Czerka Worker/partner- Hello my name is Devon Goldam. Nice to meet you,.......
Ash- Ash, Ash Urland.
Devon- Well its nice to meet you.
Ash- The force was strong with you in the Crawler when you were battling the sand person. You must try using a lightsaber.
Devon- Why?
Ash- Well you are strong with the force and you might become a hero because I'm going after Revan, because he betryed the Jedi Council. I shall be your master heres a crystal and a lightsaber hilt. Oh, and heres a new set of under clothing.
Devon puts on the robes and chooses the color blue for his lightsaber hilt. Ash and Devon walk to the Sabra after collecting the money from the Czerka Officer.
 Darth Wiggles
09-30-2005, 7:52 PM
Name- Jason Onasi.
Species-Human.
Sex-Male.
Age-25.
Homeworld-Onderon.
Apperance-Black spiky hair,brown eyes.
Faction- Jedi Council.
Occupation/rank-Jedi Knight Guardian.
Weapon-Bronze Lightsaber.
Equipment-TSL Jedi Robe,Karakan Gauntlets.
Personal Ship-The Soaring Hawk.
Bio:Jason is the nephew of Carth Onasi,war hero of the Mandalorian Wars.Jason lived with his father on Onderon until it was attacked on the Mandalorian Wars.Jason's father died in the assault protecting Onderon.Jason took his father's freighter,The Soaring Hawk to Dantooine to begin training has a Jedi to avenge his father.

Name- Katherin "Kate" Shan.
Species-Human.
Sex-Female.
Age-24.
Homeworld-Talravin.
Apperance-Hair is like Bastila's but Kate has a golden tune of blonde and haves emerald eyes.
Faction- Jedi Council.
Occupation/rank-Jedi Sentinel Knight.
Weapon-Double-Bladed Silver Lightsaber.
Equipment-TSL Jedi Robe,Karakan Gauntlets.
Bio:Kate is the sister of Bastila,but Kate is training in the Jedi Temple in Coruscant.Kate is also developing a new power that might prove good to the Jedi Civil War,the Force Barrier.She has befriended Jason after saving him in a mission on the Miraluka World of Katarr.

Remaining two come tomorrow.
 ExtreamJedi12
09-30-2005, 10:25 PM
Roarboar: Like that?
Roarboar points to an artifact in the water.
Zaalbacca: Let's check it out.
They put on envirosuits & use sonic emiters to stun the Firaxin (sp?) sharks.
They reach the artifact.
Zaalbacca: It looks old.
The star map opens.
Roarboar: Woah, It's a map of some sort.
Zaalbacca: It's an artifact of the darkside.
Roarboar: This must be what Revan was after.
Zaalbacca copies down the coordinats (sp?).
Zaalbacca(comlink): Ash come in, we found a map of some sort, we just copied down the coordinets (sp?), We're going to Dantooine to see what Revan looked at.
 Darth Wiggles
10-01-2005, 4:21 AM
Here are the rest
Name-R3-7G.
Species-Droid.
Sex-N/A.
Age-5.
Homeworld-Talravin.
Apperance-Haves 3-CFD's color scheme but he's orange in the brown parts.
Faction-Jedi Council,Republic.
Occupation/rank-Utility Droid.
Weapon-2 Elite Watchman Blasters.
Equipment-Droid Shield Mark II,Droid Modular Armor Mark II.
Bio:R3-7G is an astromech droid created by Kate to help her in space missions.R3 has easily befriended Jason,but has conflicts with the HK droid that Jason repaired.

Name-HK-55.
Species-Droid.
Sex-N/A.
Age-5.
Homeworld-Nar Shaddaa.
Apperance-Like HK-47 but crimson red.
Faction-Republic.
Occupation/rank-Combat Droid.
Weapon-Disruptor Rifle.
Equipment-Droid Shield Mark II,Droid Modular Armor Mark II.
Bio:HK-55 is an assassin droid that has been in almost every hand of criminals.Especially when he was brought to Nar Shadda by his previous owner.A bounty hunter shot him very times,and that almost destroyed him.The bounty hunter put him on the Crystal Cave of Dantooine,and flew away.Jason later found him in a mission to clear the Crystal Cave from the Kinraths.
 Jedi Atomic
10-01-2005, 9:53 AM
(((oh ya heres Devon's file)))

name- Devon Goldam
species- Human
sex- Male
age- 21
homeworld- Onderon
apperance- shaggy hair with a scar under one eye from sand people
faction- other (czerka corp. military)
occupation/rank- czerka corp. military/major
weapon- dual pistols/ (now w/ Ash) lightsaber green
equipment- jedi padawan robes
personal Ship- rides with Ash Urland
history- grew up on onderon protecting himself and needed a job for protection so when he was 16 he snuck into a ship and landed on tatooine and he started guarding the Sand Crawlers from sand people raids.

Ash is ready to sit in the pilot seat when Zaalbacca comlinks him. Ash listens and then says....
Ash- (comlink) OK, I'll be heading to Dantooine, so wait for me before you do anything there.
Ash starts the engine and launches into space. Ash punches in the coordinates and they blast off into hyperspace.
 ForceFightWMe12
10-01-2005, 10:16 AM
((Hey, sorry I havent posted in a while...I'm a little lost here. Can someone tell me where the DS side of the story is?))
 Jedi Atomic
10-01-2005, 10:30 AM
(((DS?)))(((did you read it?)))(((you can continue from leaving Dantooine.)))
 ForceFightWMe12
10-01-2005, 10:48 AM
((Okay, that works...))

"We are approaching our destination." a robotic voice came through a speaker.
"Er...okay, thanks...I guess..." Revan said, watching as the blue started to fade from the veiw screen only to be replaced by the outline of a planet and stars.
"Well...here goes nothing."
 ExtreamJedi12
10-02-2005, 2:03 PM
<The Undertaker exits hyperspace and lands in the enclave about the same time Ash does>
Zaalbacca: I will go to the ruins.
Roarboar: I will head back to Kashyyyk and try to find the one there.
<Roarboar flies off with The Undertaker>
Zaalbacca: I'll meet you there if you will come.
<Zaalbacca runs to the ruins>
 Darth Wiggles
10-04-2005, 5:20 PM
Jason and Kate were wandering in the Jedi Enclave while T3 and HK were seeing droid equipment.A ship landed and from there a great and well-known Jedi named Ash and a another person got of the ship.Jason and Kate went there to greet them.
 ExtreamJedi12
10-05-2005, 5:09 PM
<Zaalbacca arrives>
<Zaalbacca ignores the droid and does the life seed/death seed thing>
<the door to the star map opens>
<Zaalbacca records the coordinates>
 Jedi Atomic
10-06-2005, 7:32 PM
Ash greets them and asks if they were new to the academy, and starts walking down the hallway to the meeting room with Jason and Kate.
Page: 1 of 1