Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Droideka bugged or weakened?

Page: 1 of 1
 HordaK
09-17-2005, 8:42 AM
I play the Deka very often but i just realised now that its not working correctly...who ever played deka in First Person will agree with me that the deka definitly only uses half of his Firepower....He has 4 Guns, 2 on each side but only fires with 1 each....so is the deka bugged and thats fixed with a patch already or has LA weakened em so they just use half of their FIrepower ? I hope this will be fixed in BF2 im personally annoyed cause that deka is not a Destroyer Droid its a joke....Overheats faster than anything else in the game, if it had its full firepower with all 4 Guns i wont mind the overheat that comes that fast..but how can it overheat so quickly with just its half Firepower.. I hope im not the only Deka player whos annoyed about this fact.

sorry i dont have Webspace otherwise i had attached a screenshot where u can see immediatly what i mean, so if u havent noticed that already just start Instant Action take the Droideka go to first person and fire...then u will see what i mean.

I would be happy if someone could answer my above mentioned questions

many thx in advance
 Leviathan
09-17-2005, 12:54 PM
I've send this remark to Pandemic for a long time now, in order to correct that in SWBF II... ;)
 HordaK
09-17-2005, 3:34 PM
At least one who cares about my favorite droids :urpboun:

hope they would take care of it
 zerted
09-17-2005, 9:15 PM
Don't shoot so fast and the guns won't overheat. You can keep a stead rate of fire with ALL automatic recharge weapons if you fire at the right speed.
 HordaK
09-18-2005, 3:39 AM
Droidekas are meant to shoot fast over a longer period of time, dont they? Otherwise they wont be called Destroyer Droids IMO....

You ever played Movie Battles 2? There the Dekas have the Firepower i want to have in SWBF, i dont say they are balanced there completly but i just want the MB2 Deka Firepower the rest might stay the way it is
Page: 1 of 1