Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Last Badge?

Page: 1 of 1
 Terss
09-16-2005, 6:48 PM
Ok, here I am most of the way through the game (I think), assuming that all the badges will come to me as needed, when I come to the last wrestler dude in Velvitopia. I need some kind of confusion bomb to kill him, but I've never heard of such a thing.

I'm assuming it's the remaining badge I have left to earn. Somehow, I've made it this far without earning this skill. I figured that I must be behind on my PSI cards or something, so I go back through the collective unconscious to hunt down webs and the like. I've spent the last two days ranking up, but still no badge. I can't go any further in the game without it, so I'm asking for help.

How do I get the last badge? Did I somehow miss something important??

~Terss
 Smon
09-16-2005, 8:12 PM
Explore the Black Velvetopia level some more, somewhere in there Dingo will give you the Confusion Grenades, sorry you spent two days gathering extras.
 Klia
09-17-2005, 12:46 PM
This had me confused. You have to get to the end of the level (it would help if you got the window picture and hung it up near the third dog) Go through the window and you will be pass the tunnel. Then you will come upon a dog. Talk to him, go up the ladder, and through there you should find Dingo.
 Terss
09-17-2005, 2:59 PM
Thanks for the info. I know where you're talking about. I don't know why I didn't think I should try that first. Well, at least my skills are stronger now. :) Thanks again,

~Terss
Page: 1 of 1