Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Lost Cause 2, part 2 online!

Page: 1 of 1
 MJ
09-14-2005, 9:33 AM
The second part of Lost Cause 2 is now online! No bloopers this time, guys. We got it done pretty much flawlessly. Maybe next time! Thoughts?
 Gabez
09-19-2005, 2:17 PM
I thought it was fantastic. The music at the end was really cool and I loved the "example" joke... even though it was really bad the "oohs" and "aahs" cracked me up. I think Darth Vapour is currently my favourite character.

(Sorry for the lateness of feedback... also I will update Mojo about this as soon as I become unlazy)
 MJ
09-19-2005, 7:15 PM
Hey, at this point any feedback is appreciated. Thanks, Gabez. :)

The music at the end is the theme tune from Sanford and Son. Gotta love Quincy Jones! :D
 LiMP RABBiT
09-21-2005, 5:54 AM
I'd love to post feedback. However, I can't really remember what happened, and whenever I check this page I'm playing music on my hi-fi, and if I want to listen to part 2 again I'd have to get up and turn it off. That's a whole 8 feet we're talking.

I'm sure it was great anyway. Keep up the good work, I guess.
 MJ
09-21-2005, 6:38 AM
Wow. Your lack of enthuseasm is really disturbing.

I'm soooooo glad I do this Nightlight stuff. The amount of appreciation gives me a warm fuzzy feeling.
 Gabez
09-21-2005, 2:23 PM
Hee, it's times like this that make it all worth while!

Seriously though we love you.
 LiMP RABBiT
09-22-2005, 6:34 AM
We all do. Lots.
 LiMP RABBiT
09-23-2005, 5:22 AM
Fine, I listened to it again. It was very good. I love the whole rebel health freaks thing that is prominant in this series. And the Princesses voice is perfect, even if she does sound freakishly like Number 2. I don't know whether I prefer this series or the last. The first one was better, but because There's No Hope, Part 2 is soooo excellent (probably my favourite episode), this one had little hope of beating it. That's no bad thing though.
 davrosthedalek
09-24-2005, 1:15 AM
Feedback? What, now I have to actually do something besides complain about that thing that one time? Fine, Yes it was quite awesome and seems to be shaping up rather nicely. Personally I'm waiting for two things in this series, and hope to god they show up soon.
 MJ
09-25-2005, 5:50 AM
Eh... what are they?
 davrosthedalek
09-29-2005, 3:47 PM
Oh well I don't know, its like this and like that and YADDA YADDA YADDA. You know what else is fun? Human Torpedoes. That is all.
 MJ
09-29-2005, 7:09 PM
That is fairly soon.

Something's going to happen soon on Nightlight that you guys possibly aren't going to like. I can't say I'm entirely thrilled by the prospect of holding of Lost Cause II for a month or so, but if it has to happen...
Page: 1 of 1