Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

lets stop gessing....

Page: 1 of 1
 rhinomatt
09-13-2005, 4:35 PM
.... and start demanding!! :lightning

:coffee: LOL
 shamelessposer
09-13-2005, 6:48 PM
Dude... you just "I'm with stupid"ed yourself.

You just ruined it, man. You ruined it. You ruined this just like you ruined Thanksgiving.

Sweet Christmas, man, don't you know I have an eating disorder?
 jmac7142
09-13-2005, 9:23 PM
^^^^
Ummmmm, I have no idea what 66.66% of your post meant, but the sign the smiley is holding says "Too much COFFEE"...
 REDJOHNNYMIKE
09-13-2005, 10:41 PM
I think he means that instead of contemplating what will be in KIII, that darkside power should be used to force lucas arts to either tell us what's in it or accept our suggestions,
that's what he seems to be implying.
 jmac7142
09-13-2005, 10:44 PM
No, the one about Thanksgiving and Christmas.
 REDJOHNNYMIKE
09-13-2005, 10:52 PM
Oh, probably a quote from something 66.66% of the people here have never heard of :)
 stingerhs
09-13-2005, 11:53 PM
demanding what to whom?? there hasn't been an announcement, and there likely won't be one for quite some time (my guess is next year's E3). a fan community, although supportive, usually can't do much more than what we've done. making demands to LucasArts probably won't net us much in the way of information.

@shamelessposer- dude, either make sense of your posts or stop spamming. one or the other applies to you. ;)
 REDJOHNNYMIKE
09-14-2005, 12:01 AM
I think he saw the smiley and thought it was IWS, and said that it wasn't a statement which can be self IWSed, by using an obscure quote.

He probably feels embarrassed right about now:D

But of course your right, stinger, that would either do nothing to help, or make matters worse.

I was surprised when I saw the name stingerhs on the thread and still be able to post, I figured it would show up as locky locky;)
 Prime
09-14-2005, 7:51 AM
I guess that will be my job today. This thread is pretty pointless and turning into a spam factory.

http://torch.cs.dal.ca/~mroger/threadpics/kitty_close.jpg)
Page: 1 of 1