Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

PsychoPortal Fan Collective Subconcious

Page: 2 of 2
 Klia
09-19-2005, 5:01 PM
I love American sterotypes. They always have GUNS. =D

Well I'm either

A: A black girl in the ghetto who is slutty and all "What you want bitch" (The evil black sterotype..I'm not even black)

B: The nerdy girl who everyone picks on and I have low self-esteem. (Think of me as the girl who goes down the hallways singing songs in her head. And the funny part is that if I tried for coolness I probably would be high on the cool meter.)

C: A prep with all the latest clothes.

I could list more but I need to update on the Couples thread.
 Purple Squid
09-19-2005, 5:04 PM
Hell. If people could just understand my sense of humor, I'd be freaking AWESOME. But since they're all little gangsta'/punks and care about nothing but lewd humor and judging other people, they don't care. I have a very dry, emotionless sense of humor at school.

I personally like the cowboy stereotype. Or the balding fat guy with big sunglasses.
 Klia
09-19-2005, 6:49 PM
Hell. If people could just understand my sense of humor, I'd be freaking AWESOME. But since they're all little gangsta'/punks and care about nothing but lewd humor and judging other people, they don't care. I have a very dry, emotionless sense of humor at school.

I personally like the cowboy stereotype. Or the balding fat guy with big sunglasses.

Or the gay cowboy eating pudding sterotype.
 Purple Squid
09-19-2005, 7:48 PM
Or the gay cowboy eating pudding sterotype.

Possibly a man who eats nothing but fried chicken? And shoots squirrels and stray dogs?
 splitsecond
09-19-2005, 9:02 PM
would'nt that be a redneck
 splitsecond
09-19-2005, 9:04 PM
also im learnig to animate sprites so i can help with that a little
 Purple Squid
09-20-2005, 6:02 AM
would'nt that be a redneck

...yes. Yes it is.
 Klia
09-20-2005, 6:51 AM
also im learnig to animate sprites so i can help with that a little

Great! I'm really excited to see them.
 KingCheez
09-20-2005, 8:11 AM
Sacre bleu!

Alert ze french! We must fail in battle once more!

yiyiyiyiyyiyiyi white flag warcharge
 Purple Squid
09-20-2005, 5:08 PM
Sacre bleu!

Alert ze french! We must fail in battle once more!

yiyiyiyiyyiyiyi white flag warcharge
Can I be an Irish stereotype?

Beer! Potatoes! Green beer! Bible! Green! Gold! Women! Green! BabiesBabiesBABIES!
 Klia
09-20-2005, 5:42 PM
I'm Italian. I live in the mob. Look at my nose. But since I'm also Irish. I love babies, beer, potatoes, and men.

I just reworded what Purple Squid said.
 Purple Squid
09-20-2005, 8:20 PM
I'm Austraaaaaaaalian!

Oy! Shrimp! ...on the barbie, o' couse! Moy, wut a beeeautful smock! Oy, crap! A croc! Vegemite! Moy foooot! Dun' worry, mate! She'll be apples.

YOU DINGO'S DOODLE. WAHAHA.
Page: 2 of 2