Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

vehicle extension to large

Page: 1 of 1
 xvolution
09-07-2005, 8:51 PM
it tells me vehicle (*.veh) extension to large wut do i do it making me mad :blast5:
 xvolution
09-07-2005, 9:00 PM
oh yeah this is for jedi academy
 acdcfanbill
09-08-2005, 12:00 AM
uh remove some of your old unused vehicles?
 xvolution
09-15-2005, 7:41 PM
i dont have any iv already reinsalled it and it still dont work
 Kurgan
09-18-2005, 1:57 AM
It happens because you have too many vehicle files in your /base/ folder. Remove them all and you should be fine. Then only put in the few that you use.

Check your base folder, only the assets pk3 files are from the original game. Anything else is a mod you've installed or auto downloaded from a server.
 Jar-Gon
11-13-2005, 11:54 AM
it tells me vehicle (*.veh) extension to large wut do i do it making me mad :blast5:
Default JA allows 32 vehicles max in your base folder at one time. with some mods and the default JA vehicles the total is over that limit. What you should do is download and install a mod called ja+ is a wonderful addition to ja and it also increases the vehicle limit to 64. you can find this mod almost always at number 1 on the top mods list on www.jk3files.com) if you have trouble installing it read the documentation included with it.
 Alkonium
11-13-2005, 12:31 PM
Yes, although it won't work on the singleplayer mode.
Page: 1 of 1