Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Pilots Needed

Page: 1 of 1
 Black Eagle
09-07-2005, 7:43 PM
I'm making a clan centered around piloting starfighters, for more info e-mail me at black_eagle_ace@hotmail.com or respond to this post. Even if you don't think your very good I like to see what you've got.

BTW- This is a PS2 online clan
 Smuggler Vito
09-09-2005, 6:13 PM
I'm making a clan centered around piloting starfighters, for more info e-mail me at black_eagle_ace@hotmail.com or respond to this post. Even if you don't think your very good I like to see what you've got.

BTW- This is a PS2 online clan

That would make sense because of the new game. We have been having DOGFIGHTS on our private servers. BESPIN PLATFORMS & TATTOINE DUNE SEA.

Click on my sig to visit our site and forum. Or post back here. I am on usually at night.

Right now, CB001 and CB019 NOTD are good to find CS members. Our server is only put up on Thursdays and Sundays. We use it for BOOT CAMP, DOGFIGHTS, and our COUNCIL meetings.

Not interested in joining another clan but would love to shoot you down in a DOGFIGHT.

Peace.
Page: 1 of 1