Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

ive got 2 questions

Page: 1 of 1
09-06-2005, 11:19 AM
1 is it possible for my to use my logitech game controller in KOTOR 2?

and 2 ive made a ovveride folder in my KOTOR directory as i just got my new comp but nothing i put in it will work ingame
this is the path

D:\Program Files\LucasArts\SWKotOR2\Ovveride

any ideas on either prob?
 ChAiNz.2da
09-06-2005, 11:43 AM
Like Darth333 had stated before... you misspelled "Override" ;)

As far as your controller, I'm not sure... The only thing I can suggest is to make sure you have the latest game patch AND that you have the latest drivers available for your mouse...

I've "heard" but haven't gotten confirmation that certain Logitech controllers have problems with KotOR / TSL... why though, I'm not sure. Would seem to me that a mouse is a mouse.. especially if you were to be using default MS drivers. Though if your's is like mine, a programmable mouse/trackball... then it's perchance a driver issue...
09-06-2005, 11:50 AM
lol thx i cant believe i made such a dumb mistake
 stingerhs
09-06-2005, 12:07 PM
actually, you can use an emulator program that assigns keyboard buttons to the buttons on your controller. if your drivers don't support this, i remember one of the users on this forum having a program that does this, i just don't remember who...
09-06-2005, 12:46 PM
hmm i think that when i installed the controller it said something obut game profiles and when i click on a button assigned to the keypad it would come up with stuff like shift foward etc is that it?
 Darth333
09-06-2005, 12:55 PM
You can try tk102's keytweak for this: http://webpages.charter.net/krumsick/)
 stingerhs
09-06-2005, 3:11 PM
thats what it was. thanks D333. :D
Page: 1 of 1