Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

63.42.188.185 need 2 more

Page: 1 of 1
 sirathos
10-04-2001, 9:14 PM
come on lets go
 sirathos
10-04-2001, 9:20 PM
come on one more
 Darth_Rommel
10-04-2001, 9:22 PM
I'm not playin' you guys again! j/k ;) Maybe tommorrow...
 Rdog22
10-04-2001, 10:47 PM
Sorry for leaving so early, I had to take a shower. I was losing anyway. :) Good Game!
 sirathos
10-04-2001, 10:55 PM
I beat both guys! I went for test early striking him early in the game with a dark trooper and a bounty hunter, my plan was to criple him which i did. Then rdog later mounted an attack against test ( test had been building by then) While rdog attacked he left his base open so i went in, my forces were no mach for his ungaurded base. he pulled his troops from test and went after my base , i succesfully defended taking loses of 2 medium turrets and some wall and gates. Now i focused my attention on Test which I am impressed by his game play he bounced back supremly and proved a worthy advesary. i mounted an assault against his heavily defended base. Double walled with turrets and artillery behind the walls, i broke thru his wall and took a turret and lots of troops and artillery out but I have to say that battle was his . Then As the game was winding down in days until end i mounted another assault and broke his defenses and was taking out his fortress and other turrets the game ended. All in all a fun game , test is a good player. Rdog22 was taken out early but i think he learned from his mistake never leave your base un gaurded!
 starmonkey
10-04-2001, 10:57 PM
Good game Rdog22 and Sirathos. Sirathos beat me but I had fun.
Page: 1 of 1