Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Girl in Dire Need of Help

Page: 1 of 1
 GodAndie
09-05-2005, 1:51 PM
I have read all of the hint and help forums that deal with the milkman level. I have found no help. I have entered every single house and opened every fridge. (I did not shut the fridge doors after opening them, though). I have opened every trunk. I have the riffle and the crow's feather. For these help forums I've found that I don't need the crow's feather yet. I've slightly messed around with the code pad at the post office. In my opinion, messing around with that makes matters worse. I don't know where to use the riffle. I don't know what that "Ammo Up' thing I got from the house wife is supposta do. I am stuck. I am running around this dang level making a fool of myself, and I keep falling off the sides and getting arrested. I NEED some advise. Please, no riddles or "hints". If you feel you must help me through these things, please make it simple and easy. I have NO idea what to do and I really like this game and want to keep going. Thank you for yout time and help. -Andrea
 Smon
09-05-2005, 2:59 PM
Well the Ammo Up just lets you have more PsiBlasts, go into the sewers and use the rifle to get next to the building on the other side, then use shield to block the sniper, you cna get inside and see some interesting dialogue between a squirt and a G-Man.
 Joshi
09-05-2005, 4:22 PM
Of course first you'll need to be able to go into the sewers. As you're asking for a full solution, spoilers ahead...

... For the key pad, press random numbers, and then when the alarms start to beep, run away a bit, but make sure you've got your clairvoyance handy. When the G-man comes out to put in the correct code, use claivoyance on him and you'll get to see him put the code in. Remember the code and then enter it yourself to enter the building. The rest should be smooth sailing.
 Corpse Child
09-07-2005, 1:04 AM
This level is a little tricky, but you just have to be observant enough to know where you're supposed to get certain things. Don't forget to hit the limos that are parked next to some of the houses, because there are things inside the trunks that you may need, too. The crow's feather is used for the large hedge maze, but I don't know if you want to go do that yet or not. Also, don't forget to use the bacon to ask Cruller for help if you need it, sometimes he suggests things that may not even occur to you. :)
Page: 1 of 1