Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

To be, or not to be?

Page: 1 of 1
 Vladimir-Vlada
09-04-2005, 7:21 PM
Are they unappropriate vocabulary making KOTOR 3 or not!? Geez, they are so lazy! Can't they at least say if they are planning to make it, or if they are making it?! How much is it going to take them, to just write somewhere, ANYWHERE: "We are making KOTOR 3, more details later."

Geez, they only have to type 8 words!!! They can at least say if they are or they are not planning or making it! I am sorry for such an outburst of rage, but this is starting to be REALLY annoying!

Who supports me? :firemad:
 IndianaSolo
09-04-2005, 7:49 PM
Umm....you might want to switch to decaf.

But otherwise I think it would be silly for them to announce it if they're still months, or even years, away from anything concrete. Too many things can go wrong in the meantime and they'll have even angrier customers.

Don't forget that K3 was being worked on by Lucasarts, but then scrapped when they laid off the K3 team. Imagine if they had announced that K3 was in development, then had to announce its cancelation after the layoffs?

I'd rather they don't announce it until they actually have something to announce, rather than "hey, you know we might be doing K3 in 3 years time. So sit tight for the next three years, okay".
 stingerhs
09-04-2005, 8:03 PM
@Vladimir Vlada: :coffee:

while i'd like to hear an announcement just to confirm things, it still doesn't matter if they announce the game 3 days before the release date. as long as it hits the shelves...
 nas77
09-04-2005, 8:10 PM
Don't worry, they'll make it. There's too much money to be made and I can't really see why they wouldn't make it.
 Vladimir-Vlada
09-04-2005, 8:29 PM
If this thread is annoying and dumb, then I ask any moderator to delete this thread. Otherwise is someone dosn't mind this thread, then OK.
 Mono_Giganto
09-05-2005, 1:06 AM
If this thread is annoying and dumb, then I ask any moderator to delete this thread. Otherwise is someone dosn't mind this thread, then OK.

If you want it deleted, do it yourself. Edit your first post, check the delete box and press the delete button.
 Darth333
09-05-2005, 1:17 AM
Don't we already have a thread for those who can't wait anymore? http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=151611) :p

Locking for redundancy.

As for thread deletion, use it with caution: when you use this feature, consider the topic of the thread and whether or not other members have posted in the thread as it will delete their posts too. In case of doubt, contact a moderator and ask to close the thread.
Page: 1 of 1