Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Kotor 3: The Rebuilding of The Republic

Page: 1 of 2
 Killwithhonor
09-04-2005, 6:26 PM
Story Line:
250 years after the destruction of Malachor V, The republic rebuilt Telos and Onderon after the massive battles there, The lithorians have finished their project on Telos and much has changed. The Exchange and Czerka Corporation have gone a massive rebel against the Planets they have occupied starting with Nar Shadda, the smugglers moon. Dantooine has been restored and the is once again a Jedi Council.
Mercenarys have been causing havok and the Refugee's in the Refugee sector have been given weapons to fight off the mercenarys. The refugees have been trying to fend off the Noone has figured out why these Mercenarys are rebeling, they may have allied with the sith. Though the Republic have tried helping to take out the mercenarys, they just keep coming back, now attacks have been showing up across the galaxy. Jedi have been ordered to restore peace on these planets by the Council.

Rules: No god mode!
No killing others characters without there permisson
cant have a lightsaber unless you have the force!
2 character limit
have fun!

Character sheet:
Name:
Alignment:
Class:
Appearence:
Weaponry:
Side:(Republic,Mercenarys)
Ship: Optional- Or you can travel on mine
Background:

Character sheet:
Name: Master Zaroke
Race: Human
Alignment: 100% Light
Class: Jedi Guardian, Master Jedi
Appearence:(Master Vrooks robes) (from when he was killed in tsl) , green eyes
Weaponry: Double Bladed Light Saber- Silver
Side:Republic
Ship: The Univerrion
Background: n/a
(Note) we are starting off on Nar Shaddaa (just in case)
 ExtreamJedi12
09-05-2005, 11:19 AM
Seems like a good thread. I'll join in.

Name: Zaalbacca
Race:Wookie
Alignment:Light
Class:Jedi Consular, Jedi Master
Appearence:White & Blond fur, Star Forge Robes
Weaponry:Staffsaber(green), Force powers, Laser pistol, and 999,999,999 Thermal Detonators.
Ship:The Undertaker(YT-1300 w/modifications)

Name:Roarboar
Race:Wookie
Alignment:LIght
Class:Jedi Consular, Jedi Master
Appearence:White & Brown fur
Weaponry:Staffsaber(red,not sith), Force powers, Laser pistol, and 999,999,999 Thermal Detonators.
Ship:Zaalbacca's ship
Background:Brothers from Kashyyyk,they were force sensitive and joined the Republic Army and the Jedi Council.
 Killwithhonor
09-05-2005, 12:00 PM
Master Zaroke: Alright more Jedi will be coming but for now we must take care of the mercenary's" "ill talk with the Rebulic Commanding Officer"
Master Zaroke: Hello Officer
Republic Officer Luke: Hello Master Zaroke, your assistance is vital, the mercenarys have broken through to the 2 sublevels of the refugee sector" "Our men have been trying to get past the front gate but there is just to many mercenarys" "Perhaps you and your friends can get inside and get the refugees out and geared up for battle.
Master Zaroke: Ok will do,
Republic Officer Luke: Oh and take a few of my soldiers, you just may never know

Off down by the rufugee sector:
Head Refugee: Come on people lets take these mercenarys out!
Refugee: theres just too many of them!
Refugee: We cant last any longer!
Refugee: Where are those damned Republic Soldiers?!?!?!
 Nymf...
09-05-2005, 12:35 PM
Name: Isaac Nymf
Appearence: 1.84 m tall, black hair, blue robes.
Weapon: An orange lightsaber
Side: Republic
Background: Born on Alderaan, his parents disliked him but loved his sister (not a jedi if she is ever mentioned.). He was sent to the Jedi and trained in the ways of the force. At the begining of the War against the Mercinaries did his master get killed, Isaac did survive that time and became a Jedi Knight.
 Killwithhonor
09-05-2005, 12:49 PM
not part of story: do u have a ship or are you coming with some republic soldiers on a ship?

Master Zaroke: All right lets move out, oh and Officer, the Mandalorians have agreed to help us, just dont fire upon them
Officer Luke: Yes Master Jedi
 RaV™
09-05-2005, 1:13 PM
erm before I get started where's the Sith?
 Killwithhonor
09-05-2005, 2:17 PM
they arent coming in just yet, just wait
 RaV™
09-05-2005, 2:19 PM
May I role as a sith then?
 steven
09-05-2005, 2:36 PM
Name:Zarlak
Race:Zabrak
Alignment:Neutral 90% Dark 10%
Class:Master
Appearence:http://www.sijun.com/dhabih/gallery/darthmaul1.jpg)
Weaponry:Light saber
Ship: Sun striker
Background:Not much is known about Zarlak expect he was once an apprentice of a sith lord. The jedi were able to enter the sith lordds flagship and kill him with the help of Zarlak. Zarlak gain controll of the ship and the ships crew who were all mind slaves of the sith lord. They followed Zarlak willining to the republic and traded in there sith flagship for a republic one.

Zarlak and a team of four stealth assain droids easily snuk past the mercinary invasion strike force and made it to the location of the refugees. "042-1 and 042-2 set up your mini-guns. 042-3 set up plasma vent and get ready to set them off them the mercs come. 042-4, do the same with the east side corridors." Zarlak turned to the refugees "Okay everyone. I'm captain of the republic ship, the Sun Striker. I need all of you to get in three groups and hide yourselfs in the containment things so we dont have to worry where you are!"
 RaV™
09-05-2005, 2:39 PM
Since when does a Sith Lord support the Republic?
 starmark2k
09-05-2005, 2:45 PM
Name: Jace Nasai
Species: Human
Height: 5' 10"
Affliation: Republic
Alignment: Light
Equipment: Mandalorian assult rifle, Zabrak vibrosword, Combat implant, Republic mod armour, heavy Ion pistol.
Bio- Comando

Name- Nee Nub
Species: Sulustian
Height: 4' 10"
Affliation: Republic
Alignment: Neutral
Equipment: Heavy mandalorian blaster (ion enhanced), Syntec Electro blaster, Force pike, Republic mod armour.
Bio: Commando, good friends with Jace Nasai.
 steven
09-05-2005, 4:12 PM
After giving the commands and getting everyone in protection Zarlak reviced a com-messager "Sir we've deteced 3 merc transports heading down. They are lighty defended. We are moving to take them out."
"Good, proceed."
 Nymf...
09-05-2005, 4:15 PM
((Hmmm... I don't have a ship. Anyway live in Sweden, go to get up early tomoroow so I can't typ tonight))
 Killwithhonor
09-05-2005, 5:16 PM
We entered the Refugee sector after blasting all Mercs' out of our path
Master Zaroke: Looks like a good defence Master Zarlak, its a good thing you came, but i must ask why you have 4 assasin droids? Seems odd for a Jedi Master to have Assasin droids, they are easily overcome by any dark jedi, i same have an assasin droid but he's out of commission, though they do come in handy, also very good job setting up these defences, all right, Soldiers gear these Refuggees up, and have them stand by the defence guns just in case the merc ships break through the defences up by the landing pads, Master Zarlak i advise we move up into the docks, thats where the soldiers are having trouble getting through, but that is your decision, me and an a group of 30 soldiers from the republic are heading up there right now.
Roarboar, and Zaalbacca seem to be back a little farther.
 MasterWakt
09-06-2005, 12:46 AM
Name: Wakt
Race: Twi'lek
Class: Jedi Weaponmaster
Appearance: Has a turquoise tint to his skin. Just below average height.
Weaponry: Two bright blue short lightsabers
Side: Spy for the Republic
Background: Raised on Coruscant. Was a late Jedi Apprentice but became very well-known with his two vibroblades in the local dueling ring. Raised to the rank of Jedi Knight and took it upon himself to sabotage the mercenary stronghold single-handedly.

[ Very rarely uses actual Force powers; prefers to use the Force to bolster his endurance, speed, and skill in lightsaber dueling. Master of Lightsaber Form X. ]

Note to the writer: If my guy dies, make sure it's a valiant death. :xp:
 Nymf...
09-06-2005, 12:45 PM
Isaac Nymf wasn't able to get to the refugee sector. He didn't even know where Master Zaroke was.... he tried to find him through the force but just couldn't.
He picked up his commlink and tried to call him:

"Master Zaroke do you read me? I want to know my next move, I can't get to the refugee sector! My path is blocked."
 steven
09-06-2005, 12:58 PM
We entered the Refugee sector after blasting all Mercs' out of our path
Master Zaroke: Looks like a good defence Master Zarlak, its a good thing you came, but i must ask why you have 4 assasin droids? Seems odd for a Jedi Master to have Assasin droids, they are easily overcome by any dark jedi, i same have an assasin droid but he's out of commission, though they do come in handy, also very good job setting up these defences, all right, Soldiers gear these Refuggees up, and have them stand by the defence guns just in case the merc ships break through the defences up by the landing pads, Master Zarlak i advise we move up into the docks, thats where the soldiers are having trouble getting through, but that is your decision, me and an a group of 30 soldiers from the republic are heading up there right now.
Roarboar, and Zaalbacca seem to be back a little farther.

"About the assasin droids, well it's a long story. 042-4 and 042-3 follow me. You two stay here and get ready. And master Zaroke, I advise you get your soliders to fall back to the corridors where it'll be alot easier to build a good defence against the mercs and ready your troopers for a counter-attack. But your the boss?"
 Killwithhonor
09-06-2005, 3:49 PM
"Yes i read you? where are you? If you can get to the docks, meet me and Master Zarlak there"
"I like your judgment Zarlak, alright troops, change of plans, stay back and split into two groups fill both corridors, the one from the front and the other from the back."
"Sir, Yes Sir!"
"Ok Zarlak lets go and tell your droids to shoot to kill enemies, were heading up to the docks and were going to meet Issac Nymf there, and looks like a Jedi Knight by the name of Wakt is heading right into the stronghold by himself, not a wise choice by this one, i do not like his intentions, we must get to him before he his captured, there is no way that he'll get through that stronghold alive, we must hurry!
 Killwithhonor
09-06-2005, 3:52 PM
(Not part of story) um..Jace Nasai and Nee Nub, you might want to come in here at the docks...
 Nymf...
09-07-2005, 9:18 AM
((You don't have to say Isaac Nymf if you don't want to ^^ Isaac or Nymf is as fine, I will only use one of em myself soon, just now in begining so everyone gets its the same person))

Master Zaroke: "Yes i read you? where are you? If you can get to the docks, meet me and Master Zarlak there" the message sparkled a lot and he hardly heard him. But he heard 'the docks part'.

Isaac Nymf headed for the docks.

((you can choose, either I am there when you get there or if I'm not, so for your part to get to the docks.))
 steven
09-07-2005, 11:06 AM
"Allright then Zaroke, lead this way. Droids i went more plamsa vents in this corridor. Make sure that nothing that's working for the mercs get through here if you are destroyed I went you to trigger the self-destruction protical 05"Zarlak ordered
"Yes sir" the droids said at once
 Darth Wiggles
09-07-2005, 2:42 PM
Name:Chris Kenobi.
Race:Human
Class:Jedi Guardian
Appearence:Brown eyes,black hair.
Weaponry:Bronze Lightsaber,Red Jedi Knight Robe,Force Powers.
Equipment:Sith Energy Shield,Cardio-Regulator,Dominator Gauntlets,Retinal Combat Implant.
Side: Republic.
Ship: Is going to travel in The Univerrion.

Name:Natalie Secura.
Race:Twi'lek.
Alignment:Light.
Class:Jedi Consular.
Appearence:Blue Twi'lek,looks like Aayla Secura.
Weaponry:Cyan Lightsaber,Blue Jedi Knight Robe,Force Powers.
Equipment:Adrenaline Amplifier,Dominator Gauntlets,Mandalorian Melee Shield,Retinal Combat Implant.
Side:Republic.
Ship: Is going to travel in The Univerrion.
 Killwithhonor
09-07-2005, 3:31 PM
Hello Isaac Nymf, glad you could join us, lets get through these doors then,
*puts lightsaber through the door*
alright lets go, they will probally be waiting for us, which in return should be their death

Chris Kenobi and Natalie Sercura are done in the meditation chamber,
*Goes over to comm link*
Chris and Natalie, are you there?
IF you are, then come to the docks, we might need some more help
 Darth Wiggles
09-07-2005, 4:49 PM
Chris and Natalie heard the message and Chris replied-"Roger Roger!"-They started rushing thowards the docks.They had just entered the Refugee Sector,and were about to enter the door to the docks,but 4 droids intercepted them."I'll stun them and you destroy them!Stun Droid!"shouted Natalie.The droids were stunned for 10 seconds.Chris force jumped,and cut two in half.The ston on the remaining droids weared out,and they started shooting."Knight Speed!"shouted Chris.A blue glowing aura surrounded him,making him quicker.With a good speed,Chris slashed both droids.They reached the door and there was Master Zaroke,Lord Zarlak,Roarboar,Zaalbacca and Isaac.
 Killwithhonor
09-07-2005, 5:22 PM
Alright, we cant just rush in there, we would all die, i have a map of the docks
http://www.gamebanshee.com/starwarskotorii/locations/maps/docks.jpg) we need to have a plan i dont want to run into a trap without a plan
Ok well heres my plan, Myself and Lord Zarlak will enter Pylon 1 and take out any enemies, then we will shut the 1st dock down there.Roarboar, Zaalbacca and Isaac will head up to the first living quarters and recruit anyone that is willing to help (whoever you recruit, is your charachter in your party) If you can capture a merc than do so, if they do not cooperate then stun him, and capture him/her, take any supplies you can find. After that Zarlak and I will get to pylon 2, by the time we shut that station down, Roarboar,Zaalbacca and Isaac should be finished clearing the living quarters, they will head up to the 2nd place on the left. Same goes for it as you did in the 1st living quarters, by this time mercs will be swarming on us, so we should all get to pylon 3 and hold our position and shut down the docs. By that time Zarlak your droids should have shut down power in the mercs headquarters up by pylon3, once your droids have done that tell them to cause a diversion through the vents coming from the opposite direction of us, we will get in there undetected, we will need to pick up some merc clothes and get into the base, then just kill them off. if your droids cant get through, tell them to do whatever is neccesary to distract them to give us enough time to take them down,
 Ryan Sл'vla
09-07-2005, 6:35 PM
May I join:
Name: Ryan Sл'vla
Race: Human
Class: Soldier
Appearence: Brown hair, brown eyes.
Height: 5' 75''
Weaponry: Red hilted Baragwin assault blade,Zabrak Tystel III ,Republic MOD Armor.
Equipment: Arkanian Energy Shield, Yellow Verpine Headband.
Ship: The Elfin Hawk.

Name: Breanna Shan
Race: Female
Class: Jedi Sentinel
Appearence: Black hair, blue eyes.
Height: 5' 6''
Weaponry: Violet Lightsaber, Blue Jedi Knight Robe, Force Powers.
Ship: Ryan's Ship
 Killwithhonor
09-07-2005, 6:44 PM
(come in whenever you want, maybe you might want to start in the living quarters that we are going to search?)
 Darth Wiggles
09-07-2005, 7:14 PM
Hey,Killwithhonor,what's my role in the docks?
 Killwithhonor
09-07-2005, 7:36 PM
my bad lol, i forgot, oh lets see
"Ok, Chris and Natalie watch our backs when we are putting the docks offline, it may take a while"
 Ryan Sл'vla
09-08-2005, 4:42 PM
"Is that going to take much longer?" - Asked Ryan.
"Just a few more days." - Anwsered Breanna.
" I can't wait much longer! At least tell me here are we going soon as we repair The Elfin Hawk."
"Well, I think I can't hide this much longer." - said Breanna - "We're going to dantooine, to finish your Jedi training."
"But, why? I am not ready to be a Jedi, I'm too imature." - Said Ryan surprised.
"Yes you are, and that is one of your qualities that make you a jedi."

Suddently they hear a noise, someone trying to break in.

"Get your weapons, maybe, we'll have to fight." - Said Breanna picking up her lightsaber.
 Killwithhonor
09-08-2005, 5:21 PM
"Come in Breanna, i overheard your conversation on the pylon comm link, i would gladly take Ryan as my aprentice and teach him the jedi ways so you both can fight here and learn along the way
 Ryan Sл'vla
09-08-2005, 5:31 PM
"No, it's my duty to teach him the ways of the Jedi. The Council want me as a master,so,teaching him will allow me to achieve the rank of Jedi Master. That's how the council wants." - explained Breanna

"Yeah, thanks for the offer, but i think i would feel more confortable with Breanna.
 Killwithhonor
09-08-2005, 8:27 PM
aight well, if you could delay your heading to dantooine and come help us out on the docks, i think that could help Ryan on his way to become a jedi....Ahhhh therre everywhere! help mayday mayday.....static*comm link shuts off*
 Ryan Sл'vla
09-09-2005, 9:44 AM
"They need help! We must help them!" - Shouted Ryan.
"Yes, this will be your last test, I think you can use a light saber now. Catch!" - Throwing a light saber and a cyan crystal.
"Champ... Ok, I'll assemble this lightsaber."

Ryan assembled his lightsaber in a rush.

"I don't have time to test you, lets go champ!" - Running to the docks.
 steven
09-09-2005, 11:09 AM
Zarlak ignited his saber and got into a defenive poistion and glared at the enemies "Who are these guys? They dont look like the avarge mercinary to me."
 Nymf...
09-09-2005, 12:16 PM
((sorry for my late reply, and I dunno where these "wookies" are.. anyway))

When they reached the quarters seemed to be empty, like a dead end. Isaac looked around, he didn't see anyone nor did he feel anyone. He walked a bit further and saw a dead body. he picked up his comm link.

"Master Zaroke, the quarters appears to be empty, I can't see or sense anyone. But there is a body here. Killed by a lightsaber, but this isn't a merc. This is one of the cantina workers. I hardly think there is any Jedi who done this, I'll stay a bit for research."

He looked at the body, then he went to an other room. No bodies, yet things were destroyed all over the place, but not by lightsaber, but of blasters.
He felt disturbed by the thought of the dead person. What if it is true, what if the Sith has returned and are leading the Mercs?
Then he came to think of that Master Zaroke should have answered by now. The he relized that his comm-link was shut down shortly before he entered the quarters in case he had to sneak.

"Master Zaroke, do you read me??" nothing.

"Master Zarlak do you read me?? I can't get in touch with Master Zaroke! Do you read me?"

He couldn't sense anything, he was to disturbed of what he had found out. He got worried and started to head for the docks again.
 Killwithhonor
09-09-2005, 3:48 PM
"These guys are sith!?!??!?!??! thisnt isnt good" *igniting his lightsaber* stay close, lets not get killed
 steven
09-09-2005, 5:05 PM
"Hey you!" Zarlak pointed to the sith in the middle "Who do you work for!?" The sith remained silient "Zaroke..."
 Nymf...
09-09-2005, 5:32 PM
Isaac stoped, he calmed down and could sense everything around him again as normal, what was happening to him? But now he sensed the presence of the Dark side. He took his lightsaber in his hand and continued for the docks on his guard. When he reached the docks he saw men between himself and the Jedis. They carried lightsabers, Isaac sat down in hope of not getting found yet. When suddenly his comm-link got contacted by another Jedi. He was found too. He placed himself in a defending position, but did not activate his lightsaber. There he stood and didn't move at all, he didn't make a sound. He just stood there watching the sith who had turned to him. Staring in his eyes.
 ExtreamJedi12
09-09-2005, 6:39 PM
sry i havn't been on. i was playing swg.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zaalbacca: Let's hurry up and get these supplies to Corasaunt,Roarboar.
Roarboar: Hold on, I haven't finished upgrading the missile system.
Zaalbacca: OK. Hurry up. I have a bad feeling about this place.
<2 hours later>
Roarboar: Done.
Zaalbacca: OK. Lets go.
<The Undertaker takes off and jumps to hyperspace>
 Killwithhonor
09-09-2005, 8:23 PM
they look like the TRUE SITH!!!!!!!!!!!! lets do this "Zaroke charges at the TRUE SITH in a Aturu saber position, he takes down the regular foot soldiers then runs after the TRUE SITH while Zarlak is battling others.
*Zaroke looks at Isaac*
"We could use some help"
"he seems to be disturbed, frozen in a state of mind"
 Nymf...
09-10-2005, 5:47 AM
The battle had begun, yet Isaac and the Sith just stood looking at each other. The Sith opened his mouth and said:
"You will die by my hand, weak Jedi!"

Isaac didn't say anything, he kept looking at the Sith who started to run for him and put up his lightsaber. When the Sith was about to strike Isaac activated his lightsaber and defended himself from the stroke.

The Sith took two steps backwards and started to laugh. "You found out how your lightsaber works?" The sith kept laughing.

For the first time Isaac said something. "Maybe, but I can see you haven't learned to attack!"
He pushed the Sith away. The Sith had stoped laughing and got angry, you could see it in his face. Isaac started to smile. The Sith attacked again and the duel had begun.
 steven
09-10-2005, 5:50 AM
Zarlak set a number of blows to the three his was fighting. High blows, weist blows and low blows but the sith defended all of them. It was five minutes before Zarlak cut on of them in half and stabbed one of them in the gut. The last one used force storm but Zarlak deflected it with a force storm of his own and used force wave to smash him hard into the metal wall.

The sith used force chock on Zarlak. Zarlaks head was held up high and the sith jumped towards the chocking jedi with his saber ignited and ready to slice him in half from head to his privates.

Zarlak didnt become to jedi master to be killed his easily. Zarlak pulled a blaster from his belt and shot the sith knight in the chest. The sith flow backwards and knocked down the sith Zaroke was fighting

"Zaroke!! Nows your chance!! Kill the sith!!"
 ExtreamJedi12
09-10-2005, 9:16 AM
Zaalbacca:I sense a disturbance in the force. We need to go back to Nar Shaddaa.
Roarboar: Ok.
<The Undertaker jumps to hyperspace>
<Nar Shaddaa>
Zaalbacca:What the hell?
Roarboar:True Sith fighters coming in.
Zaalbacca:Looks like Revan and the Exile failed to stop the True Sith.
Roarboar:I'll get in the turret.
Zaalbacca:Hurry
 Killwithhonor
09-10-2005, 9:17 AM
After Zarlak blew those 3 guys off the face of this planet, I went after the remaining one, i ran after him blow after blow and he just deflected it, then he stopped.
"Zaroke: Why do you do this?"
"Dark Jedi: You would never know how it feels to have this power yet you still, come after me as if you were stronger"
Zaroke: You'd be suprised how strong the light is, it may take time but you can live once again. It is the dark that overpowers you, not that you are overpowering me.
"You dont understand i cant go back, it would be against the sith code"
"Zaroke: (Lie)I have been down that path before, you can still turn back, the strongest jedi is a jedi who have seen all aspects not just a jedi who fights with either only the light or dark.
"Dark Jedi:Yo.....your right i can, i shall throw this way away and be on the quest to defeat the sith i once joined.
"Zaroke: I will train you, teach you the ways of myself and the way of the council, You, my padawan learner will have alot to learn.
Dark Jedi: My name is Wakku, Padawan Wakku
Zaroke: Ok Wakku, this is Zarlak, and thats Isaac over there
 ExtreamJedi12
09-10-2005, 9:23 AM
(not part of story) What is the dark jedi's name?
 Killwithhonor
09-10-2005, 9:43 AM
(ok i fixed it)
 steven
09-10-2005, 11:13 AM
Zarlaks com-link beebed and he answered it "Captain, We've just had a battle with a weird unknown blockade runner. It's weapons didnt do much but just before we could destroy it, it entered hyperspace. We were abel to find out that its heading to Telos. What our are orders?"

Zarlak looked at Zaroke and his new apprentice "This is interesting. Should we enter the chase?"
 Killwithhonor
09-10-2005, 12:07 PM
"I think not, we will when the time comes but we need to clear out the rest of the docks,
*We entered the cantina place*
"Well theres noone here, we should intercept that ship heading to Telos."
"On the double, Ill meet you at the landing pad,"
"chris and natalie lets go, looks like we are going to intercept this unknown ship at Telos"
*We ran to the Univerrion*
"Alright, lets get this ship fired up, and on its way to Telos"
"Are you ready, Master Zarlak?"
 Nymf...
09-10-2005, 12:20 PM
"Zaroke: I will train you, teach you the ways of myself and the way of the council, You, my padawan learner will have alot to learn.
Dark Jedi: My name is Wakku, Padawan Wakku
Zaroke: Ok Wakku, this is Zarlak, and thats Isaac over there

*At the same time*

Isaac and the sith's duel went rather equal. When the Sith made his strike for the head Isaac jumpup in the air and got behind the sith and stab him in the back.

------------
back to now.
Page: 1 of 2