Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Requesting,answer please.

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth Wiggles
09-01-2005, 8:14 PM
Hi,i'm new to LucasForums,but great Star Wars fan.Can anyone create a mod in which you can recruit Handmaiden,Disciple,Mira and Hannahr,regardless your gender and alignment?Please?My ears are open. :ears1:

-From your new Sith Lord,Darth Wiggles.
 Commas
09-01-2005, 8:17 PM
sure, here ya go: Stoffe's Handmadien for Female PCs mod (http://www.pcgamemods.com/11958/) and Tupac Amaru's Mira/Hanharr choice mod (http://www.pcgamemods.com/12365/)

i'm afraid any Male PCs who would rather have disciple than handmaiden are out of luck. But then again, who wants disciple anyway.
 Dark_lord_Cheez
09-01-2005, 9:20 PM
actually if memory serves me correctly you can actually recruit disciple if you are a male in stoffe's handmaiden for pc mod, there's a new node in his dialogue at khoonda.

And as for people not wanting the disciple, I tend to find him less of an annoyance as the handmaiden at times (mainly because I usually have full influence with visas, so I can learn force sight, yet if I do this Handmaiden starts being a huge b*** to me, while Disciple just plain doesn't care what I do).
 Achilles
09-01-2005, 9:48 PM
I've said it before and I'll say it again: Disciple is quite possibly the best party member you can have. He can heal you, replenish your FP, act as a mobile lab bench, and he can be trained to become a Jedi.
 Darth Wiggles
09-02-2005, 3:21 AM
Thanks,but i want a mod like this:i'm going for a Light Male Jedi Guardian/Sentinel.So i'm going to get Handmaiden and Mira.But what i want is a mod to recruit Disciple and Hannarh even though i'm going light side and male.

-From your new Sith Lord,Darth Wiggles.
 RedHawke
09-02-2005, 3:42 AM
Thanks,but i want a mod like this:i'm going for a Light Male Jedi Guardian/Sentinel.So i'm going to get Handmaiden and Mira.But what i want is a mod to recruit Disciple and Hannarh even though i'm going light side and male.
Commas allready pointed you to those mods... Tupac Amaru's Mira/Hanharr choice mod allows you to choose either of the NPC's no matter your alignment, depending on your dialogue choices.

And the same goes for Stoffe -mkb-'s Handmadien for Female PCs mod, you can actually choose to not recruit the Handmaiden and recruit Deciple instead later on, at least that is how it works on my end, again depending on your dialogue choices.

These are an either/or situation, so you cannot have the Handmaiden and Deciple or Mira and Hanharr at the same time...
 Tupac Amaru
09-02-2005, 8:42 AM
Commas allready pointed you to those mods...
These are an either/or situation, so you cannot have the Handmaiden and Deciple or Mira and Hanharr at the same time...

Not neccessarily. If you have the Disciple, the Handmaiden isn't available on the party selection screen, but you can still add her to your party by other means as mentioned in this thread:
http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=150291#post1836852)

I use an armband to add/remove the Handmaiden. Awkward, but it is possible if you want to witness their combined, unparalleled cleverness and sense of humour.
 Darth Wiggles
09-02-2005, 9:33 AM
Oh well,i think the mods can close the topic.
 Det. Bart Lasiter
09-03-2005, 5:10 AM
You can always just script them into the Ebon Hawk and set some globals for the cutscenes too.
Page: 1 of 1