Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Help!

Page: 1 of 1
 rhinomatt
09-01-2005, 2:28 PM
i have a plan,
we all add one thing that is a "MUST HAVE" in KOTOR3 and them we all email the link to lucas arts!

ps. things must not be repeted or contridicted.

mine is, ebon hawk
 Prime
09-01-2005, 3:12 PM
Personally I love the EH and want it in future games...
 Emperor Devon
09-01-2005, 3:19 PM
Oh, come on. LA would never accept ideas from fans, and most of them would probably be bad ones.
 Achilles
09-01-2005, 3:23 PM
HK-47 and T3-M4
 Mira Dona
09-01-2005, 5:59 PM
10 total planets, half of which will be new.
 Commas
09-01-2005, 6:50 PM
a Wookiee (but no DS hanharr type Wookiees)
 DarkMe
09-02-2005, 2:51 AM
They will destroy this link before they will read it!
 Nom_Anor
09-02-2005, 12:16 PM
Sorry to burst your bubbles but the Ebon Hawk falls into the depths of Malachor in KOTOR2 and along with all the occupints. so there will be no Ebon Hawk in KOTOR3.

Thank the maker!
-C3PO (Star Wars EP 4)
 Nom_Anor
09-02-2005, 12:18 PM
HK-47 and T3-M4 are destroyed when the Ebon Hawk falls into the deapths of Malachor. READ ABOVE POST.
 Vibro
09-02-2005, 12:39 PM
You're meant to post spoliers within spoiler tags.

I haven't been on the Forum long but from what I've read they tend to disregard any suggestions :(.
 Achilles
09-02-2005, 12:54 PM
Yeah and Luke got his hand chopped off and Ben Kenobi died, yet our hero still has a hand and Ben was in ESB. Morale of the story? Until you see the Ebon Hawk destroyed, don't underestimate the power of GL's ability to misdirect attention (yes even SW video games have to have his sign-off).

And in case you didn't know TYPING IN ALL CAPS IS THE EQUIVALENT OF SHOUTING AND IS CONSIDERED VERY RUDE...especically when done by newbies.
 starmark2k
09-02-2005, 12:55 PM
Oh, come on. LA would never accept ideas from fans, and most of them would probably be bad ones.

can you just leave a thread alone without insulting it, J/K.

Although the chances of lucasarts taking this seriously are minimal, you never know and do you want to miss a chance to have your views heard by the people who matter. (not that i'm saying you lovely people at lucasforums don't matter.)

I'd llike the ability to chose party members instead of having them forced on you,with a nice and varied selection.
 PoM
09-02-2005, 12:56 PM
There is no proof that it destroyed the hawk.
 MdKnightR
09-02-2005, 1:16 PM
There is no proof that it destroyed the hawk.

Not to mention that if you choose the LS, it flys off at the end of the game, so it could have survived even with the DS ending.
 Achilles
09-02-2005, 3:15 PM
Not to mention that if you choose the LS, it flys off at the end of the game, so it could have survived even with the DS ending.Well in all fairness to Nom_Anor, if the EH were destroyed in the DS ending, then the devs would be wise to not use it again. However as Piece of metal pointed out, there is no indication that the EH was destroyed.
 Darth333
09-02-2005, 3:26 PM
And if you consider that the Ebon Hawk falls into the depths of Malachor in both the LS and DS endings and suddenly reappears at the end of the LS ending, I guess we can assume that it was not destroyed...at least not completely, just banged up at worse :p

As for spoilers, this is the Kotor 3 forum so it's normal to expect Kotor 1 and 2 spoilers otherwise it's kind of hard to discuss anything.
 Bob Lion54
09-02-2005, 3:29 PM
^^^^
Yea, its safe to assume, somehow, it survived. I still don't know how it did.

Maybe there was a big matress underneath it?
 rhinomatt
09-02-2005, 3:42 PM
^^^^
Yea, its safe to assume, somehow, it survived. I still don't know how it did.

Maybe there was a big matress underneath it?

how was that a spoiler?
 RedHawke
09-03-2005, 1:13 AM
And if you consider that the Ebon Hawk falls into the depths of Malachor in both the LS and DS endings and suddenly reappears at the end of the LS ending, I guess we can assume that it was not destroyed...at least not completely, just banged up at worse :p
Exactly! :D

The way it works is you only can consider the Ebon Hawk destroyed if you see it explode, see it's wreckage, or see it do a suicide run into a capital ship! :xp:
 Mira Dona
09-03-2005, 1:17 AM
And if you consider that the Ebon Hawk falls into the depths of Malachor in both the LS and DS endings and suddenly reappears at the end of the LS ending, I guess we can assume that it was not destroyed....

Yeah I never really got how that worked. It was really the only thing about the ending that actually bothered me.
 JediWatchman
09-03-2005, 1:18 AM
how was that a spoiler?
A very good question that is indeed. Anyways, I would like to be able to further customize your character's appearance besides just choosing a precreated face.
 fresnosmokey02
09-03-2005, 9:24 AM
I would like them to keep the influence system, but make it actually work right. That is: keeping the alignments correct instead of constant changing after load screens and appropriate responses to dialogue and actions according to alignment.
Page: 1 of 1