Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Need some help please - No Single Player Models

Page: 1 of 1
 yoinkoom9
09-01-2005, 10:46 AM
Alright guys, ive been trying to find a fix for this for awhile, but to no avail. I do not see any player/enemy models when i first start the single player game (including myself.) Neither in the cutscenes or actualy game. I do see myself at the character creation. I have reinstalled the game, have the patch for the game, and I am running an Nvidia 6600 GT on a pretty kick butt system. Some help would be nice. :)
 riceplant
09-01-2005, 11:02 AM
http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=150272)

Please check for existing threads on the same topic before posting. Yes, I know it doesn't give the answer, but it's very presence should be a small hint that no one does know, or aren't telling.
 yoinkoom9
09-01-2005, 11:04 AM
or that someone who knows didnt read the thread, and yes i read that thread. it does not help just seems like some people were flaming. thanks.
 yrthwyndandfyre
09-01-2005, 11:12 PM
or that someone who knows didnt read the thread, and yes i read that thread. it does not help just seems like some people were flaming. thanks.

There are no player/enemy models in the single-player game. You have about six races and two sexes to choose from, with some various clothing options for each, and that's it. You don't get the same map you get in the multi-player game, where you can choose to be, for example, Boba Fett, or Darth Vader. Is the problem that you only have one PC option in the character selection screen? That would be a bug. Not having all the options you have in the multi-player game isn't a bug - that's as built.
 shukrallah
09-03-2005, 2:27 PM
Well, if you have any mods delete them. Otherwise, upgrade your drivers... or in some cases people rollback their drivers.
 riceplant
09-04-2005, 7:44 AM
You know, a screenshot would probably be helpful at this point, if nothing works.
Page: 1 of 1