Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

HELP! I NEED SOME HELP!

Page: 1 of 1
 metaguardian
08-29-2005, 11:33 PM
Since December I have played Jedi Academy (and multiplayer) without any issues whatsoever. But a couple of days ago I click on multiplayer and no servers would show up at all. I would just get a message in the bottom left screen saying "Getting Info for Servers" (which normally doesnt stay for long cause a list of servers then come up). Unfortunately, no list of servers will come up even when I repeatedly click "Get New Servers" and "Refresh List of Servers". I tried it the next day and same thing happened. Of course the single-player, solo and create a game still work perfectly (just no list of servers). I even uninstalled and reinstalled JA and still the same happens, no list of servers.

I have never had an issue with this before, and it happened out of the blue. I havent recently downloaded any mods or stuff (though I do download "no-risk" maps quite often), and I havent had issues with internet connection playing up or anything. SO WHAT DO I DO? Can someone please help?
 Crow_Nest
09-01-2005, 9:18 AM
Are you sure you didnt have your firewall on? I had the same problem when my firewall didnt allow JA to access the internet.
Page: 1 of 1