Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Two Years, Two Masters

Page: 2 of 5
 Nymf...
08-31-2005, 1:00 PM
((greetings , sorry for my maybe late joining, hope its OK! I was thinking of joining earlier but I've been a bit to busy, such as school and visiting my grandpa (85 years old b-day^^). I thought this one is v interessting and well, I'll tr to be as active I can. Anyway you're on Nar Shadda? I'm a bit tired so I dont get everything clear atm. anyway I hope its Ok if I start in Korriban.))

A small one man ship landed in the docks of Dreashe ((? forgot the name of it on Korriban, Kotor 1.)). A man jumped out of the ship, he was wearing a coat but it was hard to see the rest since the nightfall. He got contacted by the Dock manager, of Czerca Cooperation.

"Good evening, sire, and welcome to korriban. I'll have to ask you for docking fee. It's 200 credits."

"Good evening and thank you!" The man said "What will I get of the money?"

"Well, we guard your ship, repair if needed and other similar stuff."

"Hmmm...very well" The man says meanwhiles handing over money.

The man enters Dreashe and notice that it's much calmer here then a few years ago. Not to much of the students who think they got all power, and worse was all the ones who wanted to become students. The man walked to the cantina and orderd a drink. He sat deeply in his thoughts. Memories got back to him, of the day when he killed that young person, killed someone who didnt know any better. Even if he were a sith student, he still was only a kid, a rather young student.A guy who thought he got the power and could give orders to anyone.He was only a kid himself that time, or at least he thinks so now... yet he was older then the other one. Self-defence...self-defence... the words ran through his thoughts. A nightmare still haunting him, he never thought he would feel so bad of killing a sith, yet he did. The scene and the pictures all went over and over again in his head.

Suddenly he got back to the here and now. Revan! he thought. "I got to find him." forgetting of speaking out loud.

"Find who?" the bartender asked.

"Uhhm....Revan!"

"If you've heard the stories then you know Revan is long gone, no one knows where he is."

"Yes, he is gone, but he is not dead, and if he is I need evidence."

"Sigh, you are crazy. Leave the bar before I call on the guards. *tsk tsk* think you can beat a dark lord.... AAHahahahhahahaHAAHahha." The man left the cantina.

While walking away he thought: there must be a way in to the academy...
 Wintersong
08-31-2005, 2:56 PM
((Sorry about not getting back til now, and I dont think I'll be able to post again until tomorrow after this))

Tadrick turned to Elron, a look of distrustful wariness evident in his eyes. As he opens his mouth to speak a lance of feeling passes through him, and he doubles over, still on his feet, but clutching at his chest.

"I feel the return, the return of the broken force, a return of the shattered man, and the darkside that keeps him together." He whispers in a harsh, guttral voice.

Leaning against a nearby wall he slowly regains his focus, a wave of almost visible force eminates out from him, and he stands tall once again.

"I think that we need to find Falya now, we need to leave this rock, and get away, He is coming, tracking you Syscha, through the force, seeking out the echo that surrounds you." Tadrick's voice, stronger now, and there is a feeling of determination you can perceive as you hear it.

"I'm going to reach out through the force, and see if I can locate Falya, by doing that I can try to see whether she is ok, and hopefully get in idea of where she is. Syscha, come, stand over here by me please, I'm going to sit here, and I'd like you to stand over."

Tadrick sat down on the filthy Nar Shaddaa floor, his palms resting upward on his knees. His breathing slows to a steady deep rythmn. The living force parts before his sight, showing Nar Shadda, it moves closer, offering a closer look at the people, the people that are the create the force, the force that creates the people. He focuses his will as images flicker at the edge of his understanding. A large area, near the landing pads that Syscha arrived on, the Pit, the face of a well remembered friend who has disappeared, short red hair, an attitude of tough resilience, and the possibility that she could become so much more, of capability, and now unlocked potential. His lips move softly and he whispers "Mira" to himself.

The images continue to flicker past, like the impression of lightning across the night sky, leave after images burned across the retina. He focuses on one thought, another young girl, with flowing red hair, he starts whispering her name softly to him self, almost like a mantra "Falya...Falya...Fal..." He stops, his eyes open suddenly, "I know where she is, she's by the merchants area 2 blocks over. We must hurry, I feel she may be in danger."

((I'm sorry, but that's gonna have to do for me tonight, I should hopefully be on more tomorrow, night all))
 ForceFightWMe12
08-31-2005, 4:21 PM
So then, that is what I felt... Elron thought as he ran. He had thought that it was Sion...but he wasn't sure until Tadrick had mentioned it as well.
"Indeed," Elron said to the others as they turned the corner, "The Dark Side is looming. If we are to stay safe, then we must find the child and get out of here as soon as possible."
They darted past people, pushing their way through into the merchant quarters.
"She will likely be hiding, I sense her fear from here. This area is quiet large, and unless Tadrick's 'miracle sense' can pin point her," he returned Tadrick's angry grimace with a sneer, "it will take a long while to find her. I think we should split up. At least then we can cover three times the ground than if we stayed in a group."
He scanned the crowds, looking for potential threats. Seeing four known bounty-hunters in plain sight, sensing at least two more that seemed to be sheilded, and one more that was in disguise (the idiot decided to keep his blaster out) posted around the square, he said, "Keep your eyes quick and your blades quicker." before disappearing into the crowds.
 Writer
08-31-2005, 4:47 PM
Though she did not want to, Falya was beginning to panic. Her years of being in slavery allowed her to mask her feelings, refusing to let them to the surface of her face. She forced herself to keep her pace at a walk and moved in the direction she thought might be back the way she came... in fact, it was entirely the opposite direction.

"Oh, Syscha," she whispered, wishing that Syscha were with her. "What have I done?"

The words surprised her... had she really made that close of a connection with Syscha?
 ForceFightWMe12
08-31-2005, 5:35 PM
Elron walked around, checking everywhere he could think of, and no sign of the fre*akin' kid. Where had she gone?
He stopped and looked over the heads of those in the crowds. Nothing, nothing at all. Just the normal, boring, gray crowds. Where the...wait. He had spotted a small depresion in the crowds that was moving towards him.
"Hey, kid! Falya!" he called. The depression stopped, then moved the other way.
That kid was really starting to get on his nerves.
 DarthSion101
08-31-2005, 5:55 PM
Sion continued down the wrecked streets of Iziz, he made his way past several homeless families begging for money, and aid. He was approached by a young mother.."Please sir....could you spare any extra credits, my husband died in the war, and I have to get my family to safety." The woman asked desperately. Sion turned his head, so that only his scarred face showed, and sneered manacingly at the woman. .."get away from me scum, trouble me no more with your credit-mongering, I care nothing for your troubles, so get out of my sight or I will teach you the true meaning of suffering."....He flashed a Sadistic glance towards the two children, who immediately burst into tears. The woman scooped up her children and ran from Sion...."Scum".....he snorted.

He entered the cantina which was located in the Merchant Quarter of the city, and stepped up to the bar. The entire place grew silent as this figure shrouded in black made his way through the denizens, and asked the bartender for information in regards to offworlders who had been there over the last few months, notably a female jedi.
"Why should I tell you anything, your just another off worlder sticking you nose in Onderon's affairs. I'm not gonna........" Sion reached forward and grabbed the man by the throat, and with his free hand ripped his hood off "If you wish to live you will answer my query." His white dead eye staring coldly into the mans terrified features. "OK..OK..I'll tell you, there was a young female Jedi here about 2 months ago, she had strange companions, mandalorians, droids, and smugglers. She came in a samll freighter called the Ebon Hawk.....n n now that all I kno, I swear!" with that sion lifts the man off the floor and tosses him through a table accross the room. "I believe you." he sarcastically rasped.

Two aqualish Bouncers with shockstaffs enterred behind Sion, and demanded he leave immediately. "As you wish". He turns in a heart beat, and slices both bouncer's heads clear off with his red bladed saber. The patrons begin screaming and tearing out of the Bar into the streets.
Quietly to himself after putting his hooded cloak back on...."I don't think Onderon has anything left to offer me.....so much for keeping a low profile." He turns and exits the cantina, and soon Iziz. He enters his shuttle and enters hyperspace. Coordinates................Nar Shadaa.
 jblue789
08-31-2005, 7:40 PM
(OOC: Sorry I was out for a while, sleep and school, not very important things in my opinion, but unfortunately, I must :( Oh, and Sion, I must say that I really like... well, Sion :D I would also assume Talia, as she's Light-sided, you know? But, I'm not Syacha...)

Tharga glanced towards the trio and saw that they were still in a disarray. Lost something, mayhaps? Without wasting a breath he roared out a Rodian battle shout and yelled, "NOW! DESTROY THEM!" Before any of the three could react, a massive (perhaps the size of a small wookiee) Duros had tackled Tadrick to the floor, and chaos ensued. Other than the original twenty mercs, several more who had thought about the possible reward struck.

Tadrick immediately force pushed the gargantuan out of his way, and lashed his whip out and tripped several fools who had dared to come close. But even quicker than Tadrick or Elron, Tysyacha had lashed out at her enemies with incredible speed, immediately taking out several melee opponents and sending several blaster shots back to their owners' faces. The three continued to fight against the dozens of mercs, more and more joining in by the second.

In the midst of the battle, Tharga crouched down and silently crawled behind Tysyacha. He knew that she would probably reflect a blaster shot back at him unless he fired at close range. In fact, he began thinking, it would be all the more... amazing... if I just killed the schutta with a backstab. Grinning, he drew a vibroblade out of his bag. Meanwhile, several hundred yards away, an invisible assassin zipped open his bag and withdrew a long disrupter rifle, fully upgraded with scope, modified powercell and all. He put in on a stand and activated a sniping mechanism to further aid his aim. Maxing out the power in the shot, he modified the position of the rifle until he saw a female jedi's head in the crosshairs. Tightening his grip on the rifle, he awaited the perfect shot. Suddenly, the Rodian mercenary boss brought himself to a stand, and brought his blade down at the Jedi. Tysyacha turned as swiftly as possible, but nothing she could have done would have stopped him from landing a fatal blow.

Tharga gasped, and fell to his death. The resounding bang from the shot (though not nearly as loud as our own guns) rang in Tysyacha's ears. Still masterfully parrying blows and deflecting blaster shots, she scanned the immediate area for the shooter. For a split second she the faint noise of a cursing Trandoshan. Immediately she pinpointed the location and sprinted towards there, slashing a few mercs in two, and force jumped to the shooter's location.

Lussk stared blankly at the Jedi, and grasped his blade-staff, but said to himself, No... you might get yourself killed at the moment. Wait for another time, and just wait... Under his stealth generator, he was invisible to the naked eye, but this was a Jedi. And a powerful one at that.

Tysyacha was certain that she'd be able to find the sniper, whether he ran away or stealthed, she would've been able to find him... or her. But, to no avail, she turned around and went back to the battle scene. Lussk grinned.
 jblue789
08-31-2005, 8:28 PM
(OOC: the shooting stopped after the exile attempted to find the shooter. So, there would be not shots to redirect :P. Besides, I'm not letting you kill Lussk this early... unless this was a different sniper.)
 DarthSion101
08-31-2005, 8:29 PM
((OOC: Thanks for the vote of confidence Jblue.....Sion rules.......))

The small vessel exited hyperspace at Nar Shadaa. IT enterred the atmosphere, and headed towards the refugee sector to land, The traffic was particularly heavy at this time of night. " I can feel her, I draw ever closer to you exile, are you prepared?" Sion recites arrogantly to himself.

As he passes over the refugee sector he notices a large riot occuring near the pit, and sees the glow of a lightsaber. "SHES HERE" He exitedly announces.

He touvhes down on a small landing pad two blocks from where the Ebon Hawk is touched down. He pulls his cloak over his head to conceal himself. "Noone shall see me as I am, until I confront The exile." He begins walking off the landing zone towards the Pit where the Riot is occuring. When he hears a persistently annoying voice. "Hey you, you gotta pay the docking fee if ya wanna use my pad." He whips around to see a small grey Toydarian flapping its wings and its mouth at him. He continues to walk away..."Hey I'm talkin to YOU." the little alien shouted, and fluttered to catch up to Sion. "1000 credits, or take a hike, cuz noone makes a fool of Quello."........those were the last words Quello would ever speak, for Sion turned and sliced the harmless creature in half. "fool." Sion muttered.

He continued walking towards the brawling crowd, and stood up against the wall under a trellace about 30 feet away, to see how it played out, and to see if The Jedi would notice his presence, for he planned to reveal himself once the rioting ended. He was just out of the sight of the rioters......."I grow weary of this waiting game, I'll slaughter all of them." Sion stepped out into the center of the street, engulfed in black, not a single feature noticeable underneath his black cloak and hood. "I have come for the Jedi" he announced. The crowd went silent, and turned to face him, noone spoke for a moment. They all stared at this new entity dressed in black.
 Tysyacha
08-31-2005, 8:36 PM
(OOC: Wow, what a lot of developments! :) I'm back again, and next time
maybe I'll post during my lunch hour. I usually work part time from 10 AM to
noon, and then from 1:00 to 4:00. Now, on to the very riveting story...)

Pain. All Syscha could feel around her was the throbbing dullness of
saturating, constant anguish. With tears blurring her eyesight, she again
regretted the decision to come to Nar Shaddaa to hide. Even Dantooine
or Onderon would have been better than this--bounty hunters and
assassins wanting her dead, Falya missing, and the two new Masters,
Elron and Tadrick, risking their lives for her. Only an exile. By Korriban!

There were only two ways Syscha could think of to stop the roaring
in her head and heart. One was to forget about Falya, grab Tadrick and
Elron, and dash for the Ebon Hawk. The other was to surrender, confess,
to come to terms with the truth that some of the actions of even a Light-
sided Jedi caused others immeasurable suffering, and they had a price.

Closing her eyes tightly, squinting them shut, she sent a message out
through the Force with all of the power she had. How much remained after
her duel with Darth Traya, she did not know. All she did know was that she
was a catalyst for disaster once again, though she'd had no intention to be.
As soon as she could, she intended to divert the Masters' attention, leave
them, and place herself at the mercy of whomever came for her. "After all,"
thought Syscha, "it's no more than I deserve. I've left a wreck in my wake."

"Sdavayu, sdavayu, sdavayu,"she wailed passionately through the
Force. "I surrender! Pain is all I can feel now, and it's the galaxy's pain.
Even though I considered myself righteous not so long ago, doing the
work of the Light Jedi and bringing peace to the planets besieged in the
Mandalorian Wars, I realize now I am not. I was only a blind murderess!

"I sought to ignore, to forget the ones that I maimed and killed in my
misguided quest to 'set things right'. I rationalized my actions every
time that I cut down someone or something, believing that my double-
bladed lightsaber was the only way to truly 'put an end to hostilities.'
I hated the HK-50 assassin droids that were after me. Not only because
they wanted me dead, but also because they took pleasure in senseless slaughter. I killed, lying to and telling myself it was necessary for the
survival of the Republic. I considered my life more important than
the lives of the creatures I swore to defend. A 'Light Jedi', indeed!

"I know now that the loathing I felt for the assassin droids was the hidden
hatred I felt for myself. My blades became my negotiator, Death Field my
Force Power of choice when I was surrounded by enemies. In retrospect,
perhaps I should have become a Sith. At least they admit that they kill,
and the cause they kill for." Tysysacha took a deep breath and finished:

"Come find me. If you want me dead, I shall beg for my life like a child.
There is a debt that I owe to the ones that I've wounded and the creatures
I've turned to corpses. If you let me live, I shall serve you, content to pay
the price for the actions I wished to blot out of my mind. Good and Evil
are not so distinguishable when you are truly doing both at the same time.
Consider it my katorzhniye raboty, my hard labor, my life-debt to you.

"I remain your Exile, Tysyacha Dvukhsotnaya."

After Syscha had released this desperate cry into the atmosphere of
Nar Shaddaa, all strength left her. She fell to the pavement of the
Refugee Sector quarter, unconscious in the midst of the throng.
 jblue789
08-31-2005, 8:40 PM
(OOC: Whoa, whoa, HK-47's? There's only one HK-47 :P. It might be better if it was 50's and 51's... >_>)
 DarthSion101
08-31-2005, 8:53 PM
(OOC: Syacha, that is some awesome in depth writing!!!!))

Sion took a step forward, his hood and cloak flowing about him like a wave of Darkness. The entire crowd to a step back, as if in a terrible awe of this new dark figure. He repeated his growling command......"I have come for the Jedi."
He saw several trandoshans point in the direction directly behind them. "Stand aside scum, or share her fate."

"Exile" he bellowed, "Show yourself". "Show yourself Jedi Knight."
 ForceFightWMe12
08-31-2005, 9:05 PM
"No!" Elron shouted. The Exile fell to the ground.
"Are you kidding me?" he mummbled to himself.
No! Don't give in! he said, fighting to reach her. He focused on her, forging a connection between thier minds, Don't give in. Fight. Take strength from you deeds. Take strength from me. at his words, he felt suddenly tired as energy to sustain her left him.
He struggled to find Tadrick. When he did see the blue-cloaked Jedi, whith his whirling crystaline blue blade.
"The Exile's down! We need to help her."
Tadrick nodded, and they worked together for the first time to get to the Exile.
 Writer
08-31-2005, 9:05 PM
"Exile," Falya muttered. "That's what Syscha called herself..."

She turned and shuddered, seeing Sion's back. "What?" she muttered. She decided to backtrack, going past Sion. In less than a minute, she found Syscha lying unconscious on the ground with Elron and Tadrick kneeling over her. "Oh, no..."

Falya didn't know why she felt such pain at seeing Syscha unconscious, but she decided to ignore the why for the moment. She knelt at Syscha's head and began trying to wake her up. She began running her fingers through Syscha's hair. Unintentionally, she used the Force and prodded Syscha's mind, bringing her consciousness back...
 Tysyacha
08-31-2005, 9:07 PM
(OOC: Thank you, Darth Sion...or should I call you 'Master' yet? And now,
if I may, I'd like to point your character to the blob that is Syscha) ;)

Darth Sion saw a blurred brown shape and felt it struggling to regain
consciousness through the Force. He marched to it, the cadence of
his steps like a war balladeer's snare drum, and lifted the hood of the
figure's sweaty and smelly cloak. It was she. The Exile, the one he
had been searching for, now lay still at his feet. This moment, if no
other, was his chance.

"Falya...Tadya...Kreia?" Watery images, only the outlines and
shadows of figures near and dear to her, swam before her eyes.
Her head felt about to burst open from the inside, too meaty,
huge, hydrocephalic. Falya, of course, was the young girl, who
was stroking her hair. She was there, as was the stalwart Tadya,
or Tadrick, she knew. But Kreia? Why did she see Kreia's face?
 jokemaster
08-31-2005, 9:08 PM
((Erm...can someone post a short synopsis so I can join?))
 ForceFightWMe12
08-31-2005, 9:09 PM
He's here. Elron said. An evil grin flashed across his face.
In an instant, he swept at Tadrick. Although the blades missed by centimeters, the hilt of the weapon crashed hard into the back of his head, and he crumpled to the ground, unconcious.
Forgetting his enemy, Elron came to the Exile's side. He bent down and put two fingers to her neck. Her pulse was there, if faint. She was alive.
It was then, that the figure approached.
 jblue789
08-31-2005, 9:20 PM
Before Sion could react to the near-corpse of an Exiled Jedi, Elron attempted to strike against him. But Sion was no fool. Immediately he parried the blades and reposted (countered) and knicked Elron's side. The master merely winced as he attempted to send a barrage of attacks toward Sion. Suddenly, they heard several thunks, and gas began to rise. But even blinded by the gas, the two Dark Jedi were still able to duel, for a moment. And then even the mutilated Sion fell to the floor, and cold hands grasped each of the bodies, minus Sion.

Lussk appeared in the midst of the poison. At this point he was more or less immune to it, not that it didn't annoy him. He hissed commands at the droids, "Move, move, move! This Jedi will not fall yet... no... Vengeance shall be mine, not this Sith's." The Trandoshan led them to the Exile's ship, and opened it up, and had the droids set them all down in the dormitories. After having one of the droids begin piloting the freighter out of the Nar Shaddaa system, he slinked out of view.

As the Correllian freighter rose up, and flew straight out of the atmosphere, the droids called upon by Lussk met an unexpected foe. A bright red light sunk through the chassis of a droid, while another's legs crumpled and bent, while its head imploded into itself. The blind eye of Sion gazed over the remaining droids.

(OOC: Sorry to spoil your fun Sion, but hey, I need to have SOME control over the happenings, as everyone does :P How else am I going to set up Lussk's next big scene. >XD)
 DarthSion101
08-31-2005, 9:32 PM
((no prob Jblue.....adds interest to the tale....the big finale cant come so soon. This is an awesome RPG))

Sion stood in the cockpit over the trandoshan Lussk, and the remnats of his Battle droids. He glared at the Trandoshan ferociously. "Alien scum....you dare interfere with my revenge! I'll give it to you, you've got guts."

deactivates his saber and steps back, allowing Lussk to stand up.
 jblue789
08-31-2005, 9:50 PM
(OOC: Before I answer Jokemaster's synopsis question...*I'll edit this with the synopsis, unless someone comes up with it first*)

Lussk rose an eyebrow. "I always thought that the Sith were fools, even with how I was raised." Sion sneered at him, and Lussk tossed a datapad at him, and opened the ship doors. With eyes widened, Sion fell out into the vacuum of space. It won't kill him, but it'll have to do. Here's hoping he doesn't lose that datapad. Shutting the doors, he released his hand from the pole, and hid in a secret compartment, sealing off the entrance, and meditated for a while, masking his presence from all, even those in tune with the force. (Yes, this is how he was unable to be sensed by Syacha earlier. The ship moves off, orbiting Nal Hutta, the droid waiting for the other passengers to awaken.

(OOC:)

((Erm...can someone post a short synopsis so I can join?))
- Tysyacha (Exile) on the Ebon Hawk meets Falya (red-headed girl with force powers?).

- They head to Nar Shaddaa
- Syacha here's a little about Revan, plans on finding out more.
- Falya gets called out by a hunter.
- Tadrick (light-sided Jedi Master) poons* the hunter and grabs Falya to get out of there. (*also known as owns or pwns)
- Lussk (Ex-bounty hunter, Trandoshan Male) heads to get info on the Ebon Hawk for Vogga, and remembers the ship from his past. He sets out to get some supplies to start hunting again.
- Elron (dark jedi master?) noticed Lussk, he heads out to find the Exile.
- Syacha stops Tadrick and draws a crowd.
- Tadrick reveals himself to Syacha.
- Lussk leaves the cantina with useless info, and sees the crowd. He dares some mercs to attempt an attack on the Jedi, and disappears, dropping some creds on the floor.
- Elron appears, and talks to them.
- Falya runs away.
- Sion awakens.
- Elron pwns some Bounty Hunters.
- Syacha and the two masters talk.
- More Sion stuff.
- Mercs agree to attack Jedi.
- Stuff happens.
- Sion stuff.
- Mercs attack.
- Sion arrives.
- Lussk gets the four (Syacha, Elron, Tadrick, and Falya) to the ship.
- Sion follows and destroys droids that Lussk called upon.
- Lussk opens up the doors of the ship after they get into space and throws Sion out. Hides and stuff.

It might be better to just read the stuff though. >XD
 Tysyacha
08-31-2005, 10:00 PM
(OOC: Assuming Syscha is a prisoner in one of the dormitories,
I'll proceed from there. This may sound like a tangent, but I'm
going to have a dream/vision about Kreia and why she was there.)

"Exile. Rise. I'm still standing, and you haven't beaten me yet."

Dark stone pillars. A red glow beneath her. Syscha felt the warmth of her
billowing cotton black robe (black?!), and she was grateful for it. A deep
gash ran the length of her forearm, and a bit of blood still trickled out.

"Kreia," moaned Syscha, crumpling into a fetal position. "Yield now..."

"I should yield? After all I've done to you with the full power of the Dark
Side at my wrinkled fingertips? I have suffered long, and I've suffered
much. You are the one who should yield, Jedi, because you're near
death. Come with me, embrace me now, let me guide you to truth."

"The truth? The truth is that you're trying to destroy the Force, and
though I understand why you hate it, I still don't want to follow you."

"Understanding comes with time, and now, my Dark Apprentice, you shall
have all the time in the world to think of this." Tight-lipped, grim-faced,
and with two tears slowly dripping from her wasted eyes, Kreia channeled
a Force Storm toward Syscha's body. The young Jedi gritted her teeth in
pain, trying to fight the electrical charge as it surged through her, claimed
her bit by bit, and yet she wanted to beg for mercy. Let the Force die.
Anything--quell this PAIN--! Just as before, Syscha squinted her eyes shut.

It was then that she awoke with a start in the Ebon Hawk's
west dormitory. The sheets of her cot were wet, as was her hair.
 jblue789
08-31-2005, 10:02 PM
(OOC: Nah, none of them are prisoners. Lussk won't do anything for a while. Just rest. All of you ^_^ and set a course for some planet, and get rid of the droid :O or keep it around to do chores.)
 DarthSion101
08-31-2005, 10:02 PM
Sion fell into space holding the datapad that was tossed at him. "fool, I cannot die Trandoshan, you to will learn that lesson." As he floated, a hutt freighter came out of hyperspace just behind him.

He floated down, and landed on the roof of its cockpit. He crawled along the top of the shuttle, and around to its loading ramp, which he used the force to lower. Loose equipment within the small craft began flying out into the vaccuum of space, as Sion crawled into the vessel. He hit the control panel inside, and sealed the bay door.

He made his way to the cockpit which was being piloted by a rather fat twi'lek. The Twi'lek gazed in amazement and fear at Sion's Scarred form. Sion quickly executed the hutt employee and cast his corpse to space with the rest of the trash. He placed his saber on the dash of the cockpit, next to the Datapad, the Trandoshan gave him.

"When I find you Trandoshan, your final moments will be as painful as the exile's, I will delight in destroying you together." Sion punches coordinates into the Hyperspace CPU, and exits Nar Shadaa space, towards the stars.
 jokemaster
08-31-2005, 10:06 PM
((Yeah, but you guys are at 100 posts/hour and I need to study.))

On another ship, very near Lussk's a scuffle is happening. Well, calling it a scuffle makes it a bit of a favor. More like a one-sided arguement between the pilot and a stowaway.
"But I need help and I've got nowhere to go."
"Yeah, good luck with that, kid, but there's no room for stowaways on my ship. So you're getting off."
"What?!"
"Yeah"
The man grabbed the kid, threw him in an escape pod, and ejected it, then he went into hyperspace.
-----
Inside the escape pod, the kid was sweating. The way he had been ejected he was headed on a crash course with Lussk's ship, and there was no way to turn around.
 jblue789
08-31-2005, 10:09 PM
(OOC: It's the ebon hawk :P not mine. :O)
 jokemaster
08-31-2005, 10:40 PM
((You're currently the pilot, and therefore the ship is yours :p

Also, I'm getting my character in the story somehow, if I have to ram a ship to do it, by god I'm gonna))
 jblue789
08-31-2005, 10:43 PM
(OOC: I'm not the pilot :P A random droid is. >XD I'm hiding in one of the secret compartments. :P)
 Tysyacha
08-31-2005, 10:49 PM
Syscha breathed heavily for a few moments, afraid she was suffering
from hyperventilation or at least an anxiety attack. After a few moments,
however, her mind grew calm as the Jedi meditation technique she had
learned from the Disciple came in handy. Within moments she was fast
asleep again, dreaming not of Kreia or the Trayus Core, but of determined
eyes, strong and capable hands, and a joyous promise from a new Master.

(OOC: P.S. Good night, everyone, and let's get the views to 1,000! :)
 ForceFightWMe12
08-31-2005, 11:40 PM
((Yes!! We'll pump those veiws up, don't you worry... :) ))

Elron came to conciousness with a throbbing headache and a sore body. His fight with Sion had proved that he wasn't as unbeatable as he thought he was. Suddenly, he no longer had just one rival.
He was concious of a cold, metalic touch on his skin. He mustered his strength and cracked an eye open. He took a quick glance before his vision swam and his head spun. The Exile lay next to him on the floor of what appeared to be a frieghter. He tried to stand, but found he hadn't even the strength to twitch a finger.
How did this happen to me? Me of all people? In fighting Sion, he had found that a lot of his once unbeatable fighting skills weren't as sharply honed as he had wanted them to be. Yet, how could they when all the places he stayed rarely had anyone worth the effort?
No, now he would not longer openly oppose Sion. He could sense the Exile's want of a new Master, and now she had found it. She was going to give in to the Dark Lord.
How foolish to wait when I was here all along? a smile cracked Elron's lips.
But this way...this way was even better. Now he too could learn from the Dark Lord, if he allowed it, while getting closer to the Exile all the while.
Taking deep, measured breaths, he allowed soft, welcoming blackness envelope him...

((Night all, its getting late so I'm gonna sign off for now. See you tomorrow!))
 Writer
09-01-2005, 12:44 AM
Falya wasn't sure why, but she felt a great sense of relief at having reconnected with Syscha... and the others, she supposed. Though she had once made the decision that they were to dangerous to be with, she couldn't leave them... why?

Again the question of why rang through her head. "Why?" she asked herself aloud. It was a question she had not yet found the answer to. With a sigh, she closed her eyes. Her determination to answer the question faded as she drifted off to sleep.

((As I am about to do :) and JM's right... we do post quite frequently... let's try to slow it down a little so we can all keep up, even those of us with very full schedules. :) ))
 Wintersong
09-01-2005, 1:22 AM
((OMG!!! curse my british need for sleep lol. This is going so well, can't believe the number of views, and welcome Jokemaster, try not to but too big a dent in the Ebon Hawk when you arrive lol.))

As Tadrick lays unconscious on the deck of the Ebon Hawk a soft voice from the past echoes through the force.

"Darkness rushes to engulf many things my young apprentice, and a storm approaches. There will be many trials and hardships in the coming days, and upon you rests the potential of the light, the child has awakened, and with it shall come new life to the Jedi Order. Seek her out, take her as your apprentice and take your true title as a Master of the Jedi, through your teaching shall a new age come to be."

"Master Gren Dai, it has been a long time my teacher, and long have I missed your council and teachings. I shall take seek out the child, and ask her to become my apprentice, but know that though the Force may choose this path for her, she may not take it willing. I see many clouded possibilities, and none stand forth as likely." Replied Tadrick to the voice in his mind.

"Be watchful of the Exile, she is stronger than she thinks, but she has allowed grief and her own conception of her past to lead her astray. It may be she seeks a new master, and she may be blind to who she takes to teach her. Trust not that the sith are once again vanquished, as, like many a burrowing insect, it is impossible to eradicate them entirely.

"I have faith in you my apprentice, as my last pupil you rose learned quickly and well, pass what I taught you to the child, and teachings of your own. Have no doubt that the child shall take the path, once her feet find it, she shall learn, and quickly I can see. Train her her well Tad, and she shall become a beckon of the Light." The voice grows faint at these last words, barely discernable from the darkness of the unconscious.

"Yes master, as in all things I was guided by you, now I shall be guided again.Farewell master, may you find peace and comfort in the force.

================================================== ==============

Time passes and the darkness of his unconscious mind begins to break, replaced by the light of awareness, rising like a sun, bringing the dawn in its wake.

Tadricks eyes opened to the confines of a room aboard, what, by all appearances was a ship. Even the effort to see was causing the nagging pain at the base of his skull to intensify and pound. Using a simple meditation technique he ignores the pain. Mustering strength from a rarely tapped reservoir he struggles to a seated position, though the effort leaves him weary, with a slow (and painful) turn of the head he takes in his surroundings.

Laid on the floor is Elron, a slight smile played across his lips as he sleeps. In a makeshift bed lays the Exile, the state of the bed a clear indication of the restlessness of her slumber.

With care, and not a small amount of pain from his head, Tadrick crosses to each of them, checks their pulses with a light touch, satisfied that they are at least alive, if not healthy, he lays back down, closes his eyes, and allows sleep to wash over him, all the while a slight frown across his forehead.

((after everything thats happened so far, how can people not want to see whats going on))
 DarthSion101
09-01-2005, 8:03 AM
As the shuttle sped through hyperspace, Sion sat in a small dormitory chamberat the back of the ship. His eyes closed, His mind spread out accross the galaxy, searching through the force, for an echo caused by the exile. Sion, knew finding the exile would not be difficult, he had done it before. The exile's force signature was unique, instead of feeling a heartbeat or a current flowing through the stars, her touch felt like an echo in the dark, so he sat calmly, quietly, in meditation, searching the galaxy for that echo........
 Nymf...
09-01-2005, 8:12 AM
The man stood outside the academy, he saw skeletons of dead persons trying to be sith.

He thought a while and relized he couldn't get in. He didn't know where or how to find Revan...perhaps by his own ship... the Ebon Hawk. He thought that if it somewhere in the Data of Ebon Hawks logg he might have mentioned something. The problem was that he didn't know where the Ebon Hawk were either, so in hope of finding the Hawk he went back to his ship and flew for Dantooine, to the former Academy, any leads would be good for him.

While flying he thought of who could own the Ebon Hawk now... rumors had told of an exiled Jedi who defeated Darth Sion, was using it. Maybe he could find out the name at the academy, there got to be something...
 jokemaster
09-01-2005, 8:39 AM
The young man braced for impact, and soon with a groan it happened. The two ships colided, causing the Hawk to shake.

The droid pilot attempted to move, but the two ships were now stuck together.
 ForceFightWMe12
09-01-2005, 10:27 AM
Elron was jarred into wakefullness by a huge jolt and a loud grating of twisted metal.
Holy sh*it, what the h*ll was that???? he thought. Sitting upright, he ignored the pain, glancing at Tadrick and the Exile before leaving the room.
Immediatly, he felt the effects of leaking air pressure. Somewhere, there was a breach in the hull. Coughing, he inserted a modified breath mask into his mouth, and proceeded along the hallway, trying to find the breach.
As he got closer to the cargo hold, the effects of leaking preasure was greater and accompanied with a loud rushing sound.
Turning into the hold, he saw the side of a ship sticking through the wall.
You've gotta be kidding me. he thought, Who the h*ll would be bad enough a pilot to crash into us?? Or better yet, to let them crash into us??
He crossed to the keypad on the door, ignoring how the rush of pressure pushed him towards the gap, and locked down the door, sealing its pressure lock.
Now that the leak was blocked, Elron took the breath mask out of him mouth, slipping it back in his belt.
Now to find the pilot.
He continued along the corridor, and came to a second one that crossed lengthwise, past a lift that seemed to lead outside the ship. Passing the lift and the med-lab that was across from it, he entered a chamber with a large center table, a floating holo-image of a planet rotated in its center.
Going past it, he headed for a corridor that lead to, what Elron reasoned, was the front of the ship. He passed a security station and entered the cockpit.
"What the h*ll do you think you're doing..." he stopped when he saw the form in the pilot's seat.
A droid.
"Of course. A droid." he said.
Pulling out his lightsaber and igniting it, he beheaded the droid, which toppled over, slumping out of the chair.
As he reattached his saber, pain ricocheted through his head.
He fell to the ground, clutching his head. Something of emmense power had just passed across his mind, breaking his defenses and washing over him completely. The pain made his eyes water, vision swim, and body shake. It was greater than any before...
Blast the Jedi for giving me this!! he thought.
The conciousness of the other attacked him unforgivingly.
After the innitial pain, Elron began to gather himself, throwing walls up against the attacking mind, putting steel barriers between himself and the raging storm.
Finally, the pain subsided as he was able to shield his mind once again.
Sion.
He was the only one who could have attacked his mind with such force. Elron stood, shrugging off the acheing of his head and limbs.
He went back to the dormitory where he, the Exile, Tadrick, and the child had been put in. As he walked in, the Exile stirred slightly, as did Tadrick.
"Sion is searching for us."
 DarthSion101
09-01-2005, 10:38 AM
"your clever little mind games will not fool me elron, you cannot shield her from me. I have found you."

Sion stood up, and walked straight into the cockpit, to reconfigure his hyperspace coordinates. "Nowhere in the galaxy will keep you safe from me." He grabs his saber from the dash and attaches it to his belt........He sneers angrily, as he remebers The trandoshan who cost him his chance at vengeance. "When I find that foolish reptile, I will rermake his scaly hide into a pair of boots."
 Tysyacha
09-01-2005, 11:31 AM
(OOC: This story is turning out to be more stupendous than I ever
dreamed it would, thanks to all of you!!! :) As for Tadrick receiving
instructions to train Falya, fantastic! As per the title, though, I wish
to serve two masters over the course of two "story years", one Jedi
and one Sith. Also, there's a war brewing. I'll let you decide who is
going to lead the two sides and seek to use the Exile as a catalyst.) :)

Pre-Spoiler alert: I want to play out a redemption story with Syscha.
I start out Light Side and then fall to the Dark Side, but then a Jedi
decides to have mercy on me and turn me back instead of kill me.

Falya, you're going to be a Jedi! *does a little blue lightsaber dance*
Congratulations, and may Tadrick train you well if you choose to follow him!

And now, on with our tale...)

Syscha awoke with a terrible start. How the Bantha dung had someone
managed to crash right into the Ebon Hawk?! Either the pilot of the other
vessel was an idiot, the droid piloting this ship was malfunctioning, or both!
Wait...Sion? Was it Sion that had done this? THE Darth Sion? The Exile
gazed at Elron with the purposeful, horrified stare that shock troops have
in the middle of a big battle when they didn't know their next orders.

"Sion is waiting? How?! I dueled Darth Sion back on Malachor V! He can't
still be alive. I defeated him, and I defeated Kreia--er, Darth Traya. I
admit it could be possible, but I--I didn't think--" Without hesitation, she
brandished her lightsaber and dashed toward the cockpit. Was it true?

A final, enveloping terror washed over Tysyacha Dvukhsotnaya as she saw
the familiar, scarred head above the headrest of the pilot's chair. Yes, this
was Sion, for what sick joker would have the gall to try and impersonate
him? Her breath came slowly and softly, through her mouth, and time
seemed to stop flowing at this moment. Syscha trembled, knowing that Darth
Sion was no mortal man, not even a living corpse, but some sort of invincible
embodiment of the Dark Side of the Force itself. She let her lightsaber go out.
 Wintersong
09-01-2005, 1:47 PM
With the impact Tadricks eyes flash open, he sits up to see Elron disappearing from the room. Standing up he looks around the room, crosses to a now awake Syscha, and offers her a hand to get up.

As Syscha dashed from the room, Tadrick leaves after her, intent on searching the ship. Leaving the room, her reaches the the center of the ship, sees the floating planet on the holo display, he passes by on his way through the ship, and continues to search. From the center of the ship he sees the containing door, keeping the air in from the impact. In the small holding room at the top of the center Tadrick finds an environmental space suit. Quickly donning the suit he then searches for a way to check the outside of the ship. A few minutes of searcing leads him to the lift. He activates the controls, and heads outside.

The vacuum of space surrounds him as he sees the escape pod huddled against the ship. He heads over to the airlock on the pod, and attempts to gain access to the interior of the escape pod.

The external door of the pod opens and tadrick enters, closing the hatch behind him. Once the pressure cycle is complete, he opens the internal airlock door and steps into the tiny confines of the escape pod.

A young man lays unconscious on the floor, a small cut showing on the side of his face, most likely a result of the impact. Checking the interior of the pod he finds the small storage space inside, and retrieves the short term evo suit. Quickly he suits the unconscious young man laying on the floor, and, once all the seals and clasps are secure, opens both the airlock doors to allow the vacuum of space to come rushing in. In the weightlessness of space he picks up the young man, and carries him back to the lift.

The lift decends and Tadreick re-enters the ship, the full weight of the young man falls in the standard gravity, and he carries him over to the med room opposite.

He removes the environment suit from himself, then does the same for their new passenger. Tadrick tends to the minor cut on the young mans face, then leaves him to rest peacefully on the med bed.

Returning to the room they woke up in, he sees Falya sitting there.

"How do you feel Falya, are you ok?" He asks her gently.

"There is something I'd like to talk to about if you'd be willing Falya. I have sensed the force inside you Falya, and I was wondering what your thoughts on the matter are."

(that'll do me for now I think :) I'll be back a little bit later)
 ForceFightWMe12
09-01-2005, 1:49 PM
Elron watched as the Exile ran past him, heading for the cockpit no doubt. Sion knew they were there...it was only a matter of time. Even Elron could only shield their presence for so long. And their time had run out.
Tadrick and the girl were talking in the opposite dormitory. They cannot interfere.
He crept along, making no more noise than a shadow. Coming up behind them, he began to work his magic.
Sleep, Elron thought soothingly, touching Tadrick's mind, sleep. Your Light is not needed in this Dark place. Touching a nerve, Elron squeezed.
Tadrick immediatly fell, knocked out cold.
"And stay down." he mumbled.
The child yelped as the Master slumped to the floor. Incompitent whelp. he thought, and did the same to the child.
Now, to find the Exile.
He turned, and left.
When he reached the cockpit, he found the Exile with her lightsaber ignited, staring at the be-headed droid as if it were a ghost.
He stood just outside the doorway, arms folded across his chest.
She moved forward, toward the droid, raising her lightsaber.
Elron extended a hand, grabing her shoulder, and she wheeled around, lightsaber spinning.
Elron raised his hand, using the Force to stop her blade a fraction of an inch from his face.
"Relax, Tysyacha, relax." he whispered, grabbing her wrist and gently pushing her lightsaber down, closing the blades. He could feel her fear and anxiety fill the room. "Sion's not here, not yet. It will still be some time before he gets to us, even though he knows where we are. Relax..."
 Writer
09-01-2005, 5:57 PM
((Gr... had a nice long post I typed up and then my internet connection died... not in the mood to type it in at the moment... but I will in a little bit...))
 jblue789
09-01-2005, 6:51 PM
(OOC: Hey Sion, check your PM folder. :P)
 jokemaster
09-01-2005, 7:27 PM
The young man regained conciousness, saw that he was now in a med bay and promptly fell unconcious again.
 ForceFightWMe12
09-01-2005, 7:34 PM
((Hey Wintersong and Wildjedi, if you're tired of me knocking you guys out, let me know lol.))
 Tysyacha
09-01-2005, 8:00 PM
Tysyacha, even more than before, felt her world crashing around her
with the force of an earthquake. How in the galaxy could the real Darth Sion
still be alive? Trembling, she was grateful for the touch of Elron's steady
hand upon her arm. "Relax?" she whispered. "I'll try, but when he finds
us, Sion will surely kill us. He won't want me as a servant. He'll want
me dead. What I did on Malachor V was..." She quickly told her story.

"I demoralized him, broke his will little by little as he sought to heal
himself. I defeated Sion, but my victory was hardly honest. That's
why he may dispatch you quickly when he comes for us, but I'm
scared that he'll do the same thing to me as I did to him--torture me!"

Syscha suddenly envisioned herself as a corporeal mass of bones,
fused together by sheer will and the Dark Side of the Force. Was this
to be her fate, after all of her travels and peace missions throughout
the galaxy? "Elron," she cried, burying her face into the cloth of his
robed shoulder, "we have to get out of here. Let's rally the others
if we can, and then we'll try and look for an escape pod. Right?"
 jokemaster
09-01-2005, 8:04 PM
((Ironically there's one crashed into the ship))
 Tysyacha
09-01-2005, 8:21 PM
((LOL! Syscha, however, doesn't know that yet. ;) ))
 DarthSion101
09-01-2005, 8:42 PM
Sion sits in his shuttle, searching out accross the force, for an echo left by the Exile. His mind piercing cloud, stars, even flesh. His body stiffened up, as he had felt that which he sought. "I can hear it now, so clear, like the a thunderous silence, where the force should be, a hollowness.....its her." Sion stood up, and made his way back into the cockpit to enter new coordinates into his Nav computer. "I can see your mind....Exile, you fear, and rightfully so, you will try to run, with the two jedi, and the child, but they cannot protect you from me, and you cannot protect them. I will kill them all slowly, and force you to watch, then I will remake you, so that when I look upon you, it will be as looking in mirror. Only then will you truly understand my vengeance, and the power of the Dark Side. The Sith know no pain, the Sith know no fear, The Sith shall reign supreme." Sion folds his arms accross his chest, cracks his neck, and gazes out the cockpit window, as his vessel begins its jump to lightspeed.

The shuttle sets off into hyperspace, and the stars turn into streaks of light, zooming by the cockpitlike thousands of tiny fires come and gone . "I am coming....EXILE."

((I'll say it again, this is a great RP, everyone is pitching in, and writing one hell of a story. Lets have some fun :D ))
 ForceFightWMe12
09-01-2005, 8:57 PM
Elron was taken aback as the Exile...Syscha. She buried her face in his shoulder, tears streaming from her eyes and form quaking. That was the last thing he expected to happen. And yet...
Elron put a hand on the back of her head, his other arm around her, holding her and comforting her. "It's alright...it's alright." he whispered soothingly. He stroked her hair, doing all he could to try and calm her. "We...I won't let him hurt you. You forget, on Malachore you were alone, and already wearied from the many Dark Jedi you had to fight to reach Sion. However, now you are rested and you have allies...friends. We'll stand together, and we can fight him. He can't beat us all..."
"Oh, but he can...he can..." Syscha said through quaking sobs.
"Shhh, don't say that. If need be, we can escape him for a time, become stronger before facing him. Trust in me, Syscha...trust in us. Together. We'll face him together." he whispered, his voice firm but persuasive.
 Tysyacha
09-01-2005, 9:13 PM
Syscha felt the conviction and the strength in Elron's voice ripple
through her. Sion seemed invincible now, but if she, Elron, Falya,
and Tadrick became of one will in regards to defeating him, she
knew they might stand at least a ghost of a chance. Resolutely,
she straigtened her body until her back became ramrod-stiff.

How could I have let anyone turn me into a sobbing and
quivering wretch once again? she thought angrily. This
time, I will truly work for the Light and drag every single one
of our passengers off of the ship if I have to. If I know Sion,
he will not stop until all of the galaxy writhes in agony, until
everyone and everything is consumed with pain!

"Come," she told Elron firmly. "Let's gather Falya and Tadrick
and find out what crashed into the ship. Who knows? Maybe
that errant vessel has an escape pod or two we can use."
She turned and began to stride back toward the dormitories.

(OOC: Good night, everybody!)
 DarthSion101
09-01-2005, 10:04 PM
((You Got It ForceFightWMe12...... :D ........))

Sion Lay in the small dormitory on board his vessel, his human eye closed tightly as he slumbered, his corrupted eye, however was wide open, scanning the universe, viewing possible outlets for his pain. As he lay their in bed flat on his back asleep, dreams touched his unconscious thoughts, and he began to stir in his solitude.

[dream sequence]

[ Sion walked alone, through a grassy plain, a warm sun beating against his face, he could hear the trickle of a stream in the distance, he headed to it, bent over and looked at his reflection. He was shocked to see a young man looking back up at him, a man free from scars, and darkside corruption, a man with two human eyes, staring back at him, a man whose shirtless muscled torso, was as clear and taint free, as a lake on the planet of Naboo. It dawned on him, that the man was him. As he looked harder at the reflection, the man's smile began to fade, and the water underneath began to boil and churn, and as it did, the mans skin slowly began to change to grey, and crack, his lips started to form an angry snarl, his eye, began melting away to form, a souless white overcast, within moments, the man who was once in front of him was gone, consumed by Darth Sion. As quickly as the changes occured, the reflection spoke to him, and echoed his own words...."The Dark Side flows through me it is who I am, it is what I am." The sky in his dream had become hazy, and filled with thunder and lightning, the hills, and grass faded, and turned to Forest, and dark cliffs, the water and the reflection disappeared, and he stood alone outside a massive and Ancient Sith fortress, or temple, he wasn't sure. He began walking the steps to the top, determination in his eye, but there was a figure at the top of the stairs, waiting for him......It was Revan, the lord Revan stood there in full cloak and mask, with both red bladed Lightsabers drawn. "So you have hidden like the coward I always knew you to be Revan. But where? where have you gone, what is this place?"......Revan does not speak, he just continues clutching his sabers. Sion hears a familiar voice on the air, "ZIOST"....Kreia hissed......."The future of The Sith can be found on ZIOST. Along with the death of the light. That is where you will break her Sion, and either destroy her, or forge her into your own device.".........."she will come to you, and you will BREAK HER."]

Sion Jerks awake, covered in a cold sweat."She will come to me?"......."I will show her the ways of pain, she will suffer, she will break, and then she will die. I am coming exile, and Hell comes with me."
Page: 2 of 5