Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

cutscenes

Page: 1 of 1
 v4MoD
08-27-2005, 9:25 AM
hey, i was going through the cutscenes of psychonauts the other day, because im looking for a certain one, but i went through all of them and couldnt find it. the one im looking for is where raz first comes to throny towers, and meets boyd. does anyone know what the file name of this is called or where it is?
 Smon
08-27-2005, 4:49 PM
That would either be under Boyds memories or it was run in game so it wasn't recorded.
 v4MoD
08-27-2005, 5:59 PM
no, i was using the bink RAD video tools program, and i was looking through the actual cutscenes of the game and i couldnt find it...
 Joshi
08-29-2005, 8:46 PM
ASIN is the one where Raz first comes to Thorny Towers and leanrs the name of the lungfish. The bit where he meets boyd was never pre-renered so you won't find it among the bink files, you simply have to play that part of the game to see it.
 aiyn
09-25-2005, 6:41 AM
so RAD video tools program allows you to view cutscenes? Because after running through the game I really wanted to re-view certain sections and not have to replay the game.
 aiyn
09-25-2005, 7:37 AM
Well RAD works great! Blink is fantastic - saw everything I wanted to :)
Page: 1 of 1