Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

On-Screen Hud Size

Page: 1 of 1
 Lord_Burke81
08-26-2005, 10:26 PM
Hey everyone,

I was just wondering, I have my resolution up to like 1600x1200 and the HUD is almost a ridiculous size. It is like "wow, I'm playing a video game!". Is there any mod or way to change the size of this thing??? I know in KOTOR 1 the HUD scaled down with higher resolutions, but that isnt the case here. I can deal with the fact that the HUD is reversed, but not this huge as size, it is stupid.

Thanks,

Mike
 stingerhs
08-26-2005, 10:38 PM
hehe, you've just enountered wierd bug #100843....

okay, so we don't exactly track the bugs, but the 1600x1200 screen res is notorious for causing wierd problems like the one you mentioned. i'd just go with a lower res and be done with it.

and if they use a different graphics engine for the next game, you can count on that problem not being present. ;)
 lukeiamyourdad
08-26-2005, 10:40 PM
and if they use a different graphics engine for the next game, you can count on that problem not being present. ;)

It will be replaced by many other problems :D
 Lord_Burke81
08-26-2005, 10:42 PM
Well, this is the thing. I have tried the lower resolutions and the HUD is still at an astronomical size. I dont even want to play the game because it is so intrusive.

-Mike
 lukeiamyourdad
08-26-2005, 10:44 PM
I see. You want a very small HUD.

There's no way to change the size of the HUD like in K1 and I know of no mods that do so. You can always look at pcgamemods.com and see if you can find one.

Other then that, there's nothing to do.
Page: 1 of 1