Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Hello i am new and have a question.... (2)

Page: 1 of 1
 Ryozan
08-26-2005, 3:45 PM
hello i am kinda new and this is my 2 thread i make
i guess you wouldnt give a F*** about that so ill just shut up bout that
one Question is anywhere mentioned how or when Luke Dies and anything bout Kyle
new headmaster or a heroic death any info is good
ty in evry case
Ryozan
 Soogz
08-31-2005, 6:48 PM
You may want to google that, or check various Star Wars Encyclopedias<---- that maybe your best bet.
 Jan Gaarni
09-01-2005, 1:04 AM
The Complete and Unofficial Star Wars Encyclopedia (http://www.theforce.net/swenc/). <--- Click me
 Leviathan
09-01-2005, 1:03 PM
I didn't know there was one... Thanks for the link, Jan'... ;)
 Ryozan
09-01-2005, 3:12 PM
i cant find it does anyone know???? the answer on my question
 Prime
09-01-2005, 3:39 PM
Luke is still alive "currently" (i.e. the latest novel called Joiner King) and Kyle is as well. Both are members of the Masters Council in the post-ROTJ Jedi Order.
 Ryozan
09-01-2005, 4:47 PM
and who is tha big master
BTW is Kyp still alive?
and i am thinking bout making my own Novel and i start tommorow so he is only in dutch because i am from holland
and 1 offtopic question when is the DVD release from EP3 in Europe?
 Jan Gaarni
09-01-2005, 6:34 PM
I didn't know there was one... Thanks for the link, Jan'... ;)
You liked that? :)

Here's another great site: Star Wars Technical Commentaries (http://www.theforce.net/swtc/)

Very well researched by the man who wrote the Star Wars Attack of the Clones Incredible Cross-Sections and Revenge of the Sith Incredible Cross-Sections, aswell as being the consultant for Inside the world of Star Wars: Attack of the Clones, and Inside the World of Star Wars: Trilogy, partially (or mainly) due to this site. He was also involved in the AotC: Visual Dictionary along with David West Reynolds, the guy that started writing these books for LucasFilm.
 Leviathan
09-02-2005, 8:59 AM
Wow... I underestimated TheForce.net... :D
Thanks again !... ;)

[...]1 offtopic question when is the DVD release from EP3 in Europe?
In November, I think...
 Prime
09-02-2005, 11:36 AM
and who is tha big masterLuke.

BTW is Kyp still alive?Yes.
 Jan Gaarni
09-02-2005, 4:30 PM
Well, not really. :)

It happened a long time ago, so they are all quite dead by now. :D ;)
 Leviathan
09-03-2005, 12:15 PM
You taught something to us, you know ?... :D
 Astrotoy7
09-13-2005, 2:29 AM
hey, dont forget the sw.com databanks. Not quite as detailed as teh CUSWE but absolutely irrefutable as far as direct movie related stuff. I often use it and the CUSWE when resaerching and clarifying answers for both trivia threads.

dark horse comics website also gives a great overview of the comics specifically, organised into an easy to read timeline :

http://www.darkhorse.com/zones/starwars/timeline.php)

mtfbwya
Page: 1 of 1