Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Pleaze tell me what is the "bonus" (spoilers)

Page: 1 of 1
 sherid999
08-24-2005, 12:11 AM
I have beat this game twice. On the second runthrough, I thought, "wow, I'd like to see the bonus movie", so I worked hours (literally) finding all those X*%^ figments to get to rank 100. So here, I beat the final battle, blah blah blah, and watch the end movie where I get my Psychonaut suit, then the credits, then (oh, boy, here it comes, thought I)....nothing! No way to save, no "bonus movie", no nothing...what gives??? (I know about the bink viewer, but it would be nice to get my "reward" in the game--I did hunt down every last figment, after all!). When I went back in with "continue" button, there was the meat cleaver battle staring at me all over again--no other noticeable changes. Any suggestion would be appreciated.
 Smon
08-24-2005, 2:55 AM
Go under thorney towers memories and choose Sam and Linda.
 Alphanaut64
09-01-2005, 9:39 PM
But personally the bonus cutscene wasn't 5 times as funny as i thought it would be,plus it was too short and not even worth collecting all those semi-invisible figments.
 Joshi
09-02-2005, 4:31 PM
After you get the 100 percent (I'm guessing, right before you fight the butcher first time), go to the menu (the save load and all that jazz) and find your way to the cutscenes, the bonus one will be in there.
 shinzuku
09-23-2005, 2:59 PM
you can also get it off of

tim.grimfandgo.net/psy/misc/downloads.php
 aiyn
09-25-2005, 6:50 AM
you can also get it off of

that link does not work ...
 aiyn
09-25-2005, 6:51 AM
 Ray_the_psychic
10-20-2005, 12:51 AM
Is it the Sam and Linda one 'cause I got that when I cheated to level 100.
 Toliver
10-09-2006, 11:57 AM
http://tim.grimfandango.net/psy/misc/downloads.php)
I also reached Rank 100 (playing on a PC) and didn't get to see the extra cutscene and really felt gypped.
A belated thanks for posting this link.
Page: 1 of 1