Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

grim fandango on se p910i

Page: 1 of 1
 tleaf100
08-23-2005, 4:35 PM
i am running escummm on my sony/ericsson p910i ,can run and play monkey island,sam and max, etc,fandango uses grime engine ,anybody know if its possible to run grim fandango on p910i,possibly with another emulator !!!!
 Thrik
08-23-2005, 4:46 PM
It's theoretically possible, since Grim Fandango as opposed to more recent games is set up by default to "software" render the 3D graphics using the brute force of the machine's processor and memory, with "hardware" rendering via a graphics card being an optional extra. However, I have no idea whether or not your piece of kit is physically powerful enough to do the job sufficiently.

I'm fairly definite that there are no existing emulators though, so unless you're a dab hand at programming yourself I doubt you'll get it going. Perhaps you should put forth a request to somebody who's into the emulation business. ;)
Page: 1 of 1