Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Glitches[PC]

Page: 1 of 1
 RC-1162
08-23-2005, 4:41 AM
My game got installed no problem it launches no problem but when i try to start a new game, it crashes saying that it has encountered a problem and has to close. i dont have pixel shader, could that be it? if so, could anyone give me a link to a site where i can download it?
 coupes.
08-23-2005, 5:26 PM
You can't download Pixel Shader, it's a feature embeded into video cards hardware, same with Vertex Shader. If your card doesn't support it, there's nothing you can do to correct this, except buy a new card of course.
 RC-1162
08-24-2005, 6:27 AM
so, is the problem because of the lack of pixel shader or something else?
 coupes.
08-24-2005, 12:25 PM
Possible, but I don't know for sure. You might want to try reinstalling the game, perhaps some files are missing.
 Joetheeskimo
08-30-2005, 2:21 PM
My video card did not have pixel shader a few months ago, but I could still play. Certain graphics just didn't display. I don't beleive it has to do with Pixel Shader.
Your'e saying you got the "RepublicCommando.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close" error?
Page: 1 of 1